Confused

Triangle Love

Don't tell me it's..................Taemin? No, it's probably not, cauz he's sleep.

You turn around to see who stalking you, no one. "Hmm, I know it's someone!" you murmurred. You turn around again to see if there are anybody, no one. Gosh, who is hiding?

You got so mad that you trying to find out who stalking you. You only play with your phone and texting with your best friend, who would stalk, right? You stand up and walk around to see who stalking you, you head a sound, a sleeping sound. You walk back to your room, open your door, you see Taemin sleeping, *wow, he is look so peaceful when he's sleep*. You heard beat fast, and you can feel the redness hot on your cheek, *Yah, Eunsun! wake up! you know that you don't like Taemin, so why are you blush whenever you see him?*

You walk nearer the edge of your bed, sit down on your bed, you look carefully at his's facial, you studied it in details. His eyes is small, attractive when it open. His nose is tall, attractive. His eyelashes make him cute and charming when he blinks or smiles. You studied almost everything on his face, you noticed that you look at his lips so many times, but you won't be able to, you decided to look at his lips, his lips is naturally pink, soft. You once found yourself blush and heart beat again when you near him.

You swallow, and slowly lean your head near his, you focus on his lips when you leaning down near his. You can feel his warm breath. You touch his cheek, and touch.....his pink lips. Taemin stutter in his sleep, you getting panick, and trying to get out of here as soon as possible. But too late, you see his eyes is wide open, *Omo, he is not...sleep, at all? Is he fooling me?* he grab your arm, pulling you down, you are on top of him, your eyes widen looking at him, you trying to breath, but why is it so hard in this situation?

You trying to push him off so you can get off of him, but he keep on holding on to your arm, pulling you closer to him, and make you stay in place. You glare at him, yell at him "Yah, Let me go !", he smirks, "you think? Then why are you touching me while I'm sleep?", he said it coldly. You blush at his questions, you look at him and said, "i didn't...I was...", he smirks, "So obvious ! Eunsun!", "Yahhhhhhh, stop....", you said, but he pulling you closer to him. Now he is on top og you, *OMG, why it is have to be this embarrass?*

You heard your mom call from downstairs "Eunsun ah! Taemin ah! come down stairs! we having dessert!".

You look at him, trying to get out of the bed, he stops you, you yelled at him "Yah! you...", you being cut off, because Taemin also trying to get out of the bed, but his lips is crush against yours. Taemin stops, you stops at the same moment. Your eyes is widen looking at him, but he is closed his eyes, *he looks so attractive, OMG! what am I thinking? he is kissing me!*. You push him off, he is off, falling back to the bed.

You stands up, trying to catch your breathe, your cheek right now is burning, your body temperature is also changing in to 90 degree. You walk to your door, walk out, but Taemin catch up behind you. You turn around and look at him, "Eunsun. That's was...an accident! I'm serious! I'm...sorry!" he said, looking down, feeling guilty. "Uhmmm let's go... downstairs!" you said, trying to change the topic, and walk downstairs, Taemin following you behind.

You walking downstairs, you feel your knees is going weak, but you keep up your strength and make it to the dinner table with your parents to have dessert.

Game duting eating dessert

All the sit at the dining table have been taken, except for the two seats on the right of the table, all the lft is your parents and his parents sit next to each other. You have no choice, so you have to sit next to Taemin.

In the corner of your eyes, you can see that he is feeling guilty of what happened earlier. You start blushing a little just to think about it. You so confused, you don't know how to explain it in to words.

You back to reality, look at your mom and your dad, they smile. It's seem like they have some kind of ideas for this dessert. Your mom said "Ok, everybody. We going to play a game in able to eat the fruit in this table, ok? she said, glancing her eyes around table. Taemin's parent agree, big smile in their face. You smile a little bit, you look over to Taemin to see his reaction, he did the same.

Your mom said, explaining about the game, "Ok, so this game is you need to have partner to play with." Your eyes widen, *OH no, not Taemin!, But i have no choice anyway*, "You take a bite on the fruit on the table that have been cute into small pieces, you have to bite it, and share it with your partner half of the fruit that you take a bite. You cannotbite it and give it to your partner, you have to give it to your partner mouth to mouth, Ok?" After the explaining of the game, you and Taemin widen eyes, and shouted at the same time "WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT?", you and Taemin look at each other, but quicky look away.

"Aigoo, you guys going to be fine. Ok, since we are alreadyhave pairs. You and Taemin have to be pair anyway." your mom said, smile at you. You look at your mom, and nodded.

The game is started

Your parent is doing it happily, look like they going to kiss. Taemin's parent is doing it too, they laughing happily, and look like they going to kiss. Now, it's just you and Taemin, it' so...........awkward.

*Ok, calm down Eunsun, he is just Taemin! everything going to be fine* you remind yourself.

*Everything going to be fine! Everything going to fine! UHM, Let's do...this! Aiish, ugh!* Taemin look nervous, he remind himself.

You decided to take a small bite on the apple, hold in on your teeth, eye Taemin to give a signal that you ready, but on the inside, nooooooooooo, pls let him not touching my lips again! I already embarassed by that already!

Taemin look at you, understand your eyes signal, he nodded. He slowly leaning closer to you, you blush all over again, feeling hot again, *OMG, the weather today is cold, why is it feel so hot so suddenly!*

He tilted his head to make it easier to get closer to the apple piece. He lean closer, almost touch the apple on your mouth, but he himself is nervous. He staring at your pink lips holding onto the apple. He have no other choice, but have to lean closer, he can't take his lips father, he touch part of your lips, which make you close your eyes, you still holding to the apple piece, he take a small bites, he keep biting it until it get sooo close to your lips. You feel his lips touching part of your lips, you can't do anything, but sit there frozen.

You can feel that the apple piece you holding onto is now is just so little, you can't take a bite, because your teeth is hurt, and you tell anyone about it yet, except your parent. Unfortunately, they forgot that you got teeth hurt.

You trying to take a bite, but it's just so hurt for your teeth. Taemin saw that you having a had time biting on the apple piece. He found his own heart is beating fast, he learn closer to you, he touch your lips, crush against it to take the apple piece out for you. He got it into his mouth. Mission success!

*Omg, did he just crush his lips against me? Lee taemin! YOu...* You suddenly don't feel like the apple piece is hurting your teeth anymore, and now you realizes that Taemin heling you out by have to crush his lips on yours.

He release away from you, he can see your blush cheeck, he giggle, "Yah Eunsun, I didn't know that your teeth is hurt!" he said sarcastically, "Yah! I know...." you said, clear your throat. "Gok-chong-ma! just go to dentist, and they'll help you with it." he said, smile at you. You nodded. "Taemin! aren't you going to continue the game?" you ask. "do you want to?" he said, *smirks*, now you notice what he just did to you, you embarrass looking down. Taemin look at you, and just laughing, you smiles.