Games

Triangle Love

Previous Chapter

"All right guys, we finally here!" Kai said, standing in the middle of the grass tent area. "Yep, we are." Taemin said, put his arm around Kai's shoulder.

"Guys! We don't have tent!" You complain, you noticed that you don't have any tent to set up, neither do them. "W..what? Why? I thought we are here for camping and having fun, why aren't any of us have a tent?" Jaehee asks.

"You right, at least one of us should said something before we come here!" You said. Jaehee nodded.

Taemin sighed, "Sorry!". "That's ok Taemin, we'll figure out." Kai comfort Taemin. He nodded.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You and Jaehee agree with what Kai and Taemin said. You sighed, you walk together with Jaehee to one side to talk. You look at Jehee, "Jaehee ah! Aiish! what should with those two?", "Mwo? Yah~~~ Don't you think they are handsome and cute?" Jaehee daydreaming.

"Yah!" You push her shoulder playfully. She laughed, "Yah! I think I have a very good idea in mind." You look at her in curious, "what? What is it?", "A game." She said. "A game? what game?' You ask in curiosity. "Aigoo! Neo babo nya? (Are you stupid? (in a nice manner)?" She push your head playfully.

"So, here is the plan. You can go with Kai, since you guys a best friend, you guys can go together to find some tent and food, or you guys should play some game to win and buy tent and food.' She smiles, you smile too, but inside, you heart beat, you and Kai have been best friend for a very long times, but the way Kai trat you, talk to you, he makes your heart flutter.

"Ahh..huh? Uh Uh!" You nodded.

"Yah~~Don't worry! You going to be fine with him!" She comforted you. You smile.

"Oh haha, yeah. Ok, then let's do that. Oh! How about you? and.......Taemin?" You ask nervously.

"Oh hahaha, of course I will go with me." She smile shyly.

"Oh! I remembered now that you like him." You teased.

"Hahaha, thanks." She smile in happiness.

----------------

You and Jaehee walk toward Kai and Taemin. You poke Taemi"Taemin ah", Taemin turn around, "Oh! Eunsun!" you smile. "uhm...Me and Jaehee already planned out what we should do, so...do you and Kai *you look at kai, he looks at you with gentle eyes. You immediately look away, back to Taemin.* ready?"

"Oh sure, of course. Sit down." Taemin gesture you to sit down next to him. "Ah, haha, thanks." You said, and sit down next to him. You look at Jaehee, she seem to understand you, "Ah-hem, so me and Eunsun have already planned out what we should do fo this trip. It is that we going to be in pair,..." Jaehee words got cut off by Taemin excitment, "yay! really? I'll pair with Eunsun!" He smiles at you cutely, you laugh at his cuteness.

"Oh! chincha? Awww!" Taemin pouted. "Aww, Taemin ah! This..", "Ah-hem, I'm not finish yet!" Jaehee reminded.

"Oh sorry!" Taemin and you chorus at the same time.

Kai look at Taemin, then to you, *How come I have feeling for my own best friend? Her smile is...gorgeous!*

Jaehee clear , "So, the pair is Eunsun and Kai, which is left me and Taemin, so Taemin and me is one pair, Eunsun and Kai is one pair."

Kai swallow, *Good chance, I want to talk with Eunsun, and...have some fun time with her.* he smirks.

"Kai, you pair with Eunsun, ok?" Jaehee look at Kai for answer. He smirks, and look at you. You blush, *Aiish! what is wrong with me? Why am I blushing when he looks at me?* You sighed.

"And.....Taemin, you pair with me." Jaehee said, she looks at Taemin. He sent her a bright smile. She blush.

"Anyways, the rule of this planned is each pair have to go separate, and have to go around the park to find any games to play and win prices. You have to bring it back here, especially is tent, tent is important. If one pair that can't find a tent, then that pair have to share tent together, which mean one girl and one guy share a tent. Ok?" Jaehee said, smirks.

*Hehehe, this is such a good plan.* She look at you, sent you a smirks. You smirks back, *what's on her mind, seriously!* You shake your head.

-------------

You and Kai stand up, and start walking. The moment that you try to walk next to him, you feel like your heart going to explode, *Oh gosh! what is wrong with me? He is my best friend, I should be comfortable and playful around him, but why am I behave like this?*

Kai stand next to you, he bent down to look at you, you blush. "Eunsun ah! Let's go!" he smirks.