You meet cold heart guy ???????????

Triangle Love

The next morning, Kai ready to leave with family to the airport first. 

Your mom wake you up, "Eunsun ah, wake up! Are you going going to school today?" Your mom smile softly. In sleepy voice, you said "ahh~~umma, let me sleep for 5 more minutes!" Your mom said "ok, but you still need to wake up anyway" *she is laughing lightly*

You wake up and walk to the bathroom, wash your face, brush your teeth as usual, and ready to go school.

Waiting for the bus to come, you thinking of calling Kai, and ask him to help you with your math homework. *hmm, let me tell you guys that Eunsun just totally forgetting what have happened last night. But she will! Wait, ok? :)*

Sitting on the bus, while playing with your phone. You suddenly wonder why you were crying last night.

FLASH BACK of what happened last night.

He looked at you, he look down and said "Eunsun, I........I...........have to go go states tomorrow, it's about my dad's work business, so i don't know when I going to come back, but my dad said.......it probably take about 2 or 3 years." You shocked and about to cry, you ask him continuously "kai, you are leaving? for real? you gonna leave me here? alone? who am I going to talk to? who am I going to hang out with?" He said. "I know you are worry about me, but I have to go with my dad, no matter what." You start crying, and said "Please don't gorget me, Kai, please don't", Kai said "i prmised you that I will not forget you, you are a good friend that i have, i won't forget you, i promised". You start crying more that I can't say anything. He give you a light hug, he tell you not to cry. He tell go to inside your house and get some rest.

-----------------END OF FLASHBACK----------------

Eunsun drive taxi to get to her school. Everyday is the same as everyday. Nothing special happen. But there's one thing that make you happy is Jae Hee! Your best friend! It's Jae Hee!

You: "Ya, Jae Hee ah" *you scream in happiness*

Jae Hee: "Yah~~, Eunsun ah" *she jumping up and down, screaming in happiness*

You run to Jae Hee, and Jae Hee run to you. Hugged :)!

You: "Yah, how are you you doing? I miss you so much, girl!"

Jae Hee: "Yah~~I'm good, I'm good, I'm good, you? How've you been?"

You: "I'm good too. I just miss you so much, my best best friend!"

Jae Hee: "haha, I miss you too."

You: *smile at Jae Hee*

Jae Hee: "Ah, I heard Kai left to states, right ? You must be sad, right? Eunsun ?"

You: "uhm *silence*"

Jae Hee: "I'm sorry, but you don't have to be sad, he is your good friend, also my good friend. He is not your boyfriend *laughing jokingly*"

You: *suddenly bright up when Jae Hee said that Kai is not your boyfriend* "yeah, you right, he is just my good friend, not my boyfriend, so I shouldn't be sad"

Jae Hee: *smile and give a hug to you* "That's right, girl! I'm glad that you mood back to happy again."

You: "hahaha, really? gomawo Jae Hee"

Jae Hee: "Eunsun ah, let's meet after class in front of your class, ok? " *she give a wink and laugh playfully"

You: "aigoooo, arroseo, see you" *You wave at Jae Hee, and give a big smile*

Bell ring, you two say good bye to each other, and go back to class. You have English class, Jae Hee have History class. You two meets again in front of you class. You two talking a lot, and didn't pay attention to what happening around you. Some girls are chatting and whisper about the new student transfer into school. Some boy running to their friends, and chatting about new students transfer into school. They said that he is very handsome, cute, a killer smile. The rumor about the new students are go around school are viral. 

Reset end, another class begin. You and Jae Hee hurry back to class. You go back to your seat in the back of the class. Your classmates are all look so excited, you don't even know why, and don't understand why are they like that all of the sudden. 

Teacher come in to class, everyone is settle down, they sit on their seat and quiet. The teacher look very happy on her face, she said and introduced new student to class, "Hi guys, so today, our class will have a new student." Everyone is class is happy, but didn't want to scream or going crazy because it will ruin the mood of their teacher, also for the new student. The teacher continues "Class, please welcome our new classmate." She call the new student come into class, and said to him, "Please introduce yourself to the class." 

When the new student walk in the class, all the girls is screaming, some are whispering, some are have their eyes open wide, "wow, he is so handsome", one said "omg, his hair is so style", the other one said to her friend "look at him, wow, he is so cute, I want to date him!", you sit there and whispering to yourself "he is not bad looking, but he looks kinda cold~~~~~~~~, what is up with him? *smirk, hahaha*"

The new student start to introduce himself to the class, *start with cute awkward, hahaa Taemin~~*"Hi, my name is Lee Taemin, I am your new classmate. Please take care of me, and I hope we can get along well." 

You sit there, and imitated him "get along? with that ice in your face!?, I will NOT get along with you, icesssssssss."

Taemin start looking around the class, he notice you looking at him strangely more than any other girls in class. He wonder why you do that. Then, the teacher also start looking around the class to see if there any empty seat for Taemin. "Ah~~, found one! Taemin, you can seat next to Kris, he sit across the room. You can see him sitting across in font of you. You got a little irratated, because of his icesssssssss face.

*icessssssss, hmm, i wonder if he actually have an ice on his face!*