Destination date

Triangle Love

You drive with Taemin to a destination that he wont tell you where that is. You wonder and wonder what that place look like, where that place is, you want to ask those questions to Taemin, but he refuse to say it, so you just sit there and wait for him to drive you to the desitination.

You two arrived to a destination, you walk out the car just when the car stopped. You walk out, your eyes amazed at the sight, it's so beautiful!

Taemin walks out the car after you, he saw you stand there staring at the sight, he smiles. It's a surprise that he used to be a cold person, but now he is not anymore when he's with you.

You turn around, you see Taemin stand behind you. You got a little bit shocked, "Omg, you scared me!". you let out a little gasp.

"Am I that scary?" Taemin teases you. You give him a glare, he looks away, and smiles. *He smile? Aiish!* you pouted, but you love the fact that he tease you instead of have pokerface on.

You clear your throat, "Ah-hem, so...uh, what are we doing here?". "DATE!" He said blanking, he give you a wink, and walk in front of you. After you heard what he just said, the word "date" lingering on your head, you feel butterfilies fly in your stomach, you feel happy and nervous at the same time.

You quickly back to your sense, you see Taemin already walk ahead of you, you run after him, "Yah, Lee Taemin, wait up! Don't walk too fast!" you shouted at him while he still walking.

He stop, look back at you, *Why am I so nervous when I'm around her? Aiish!*, "Yah, Jae Eunsun, hurry up!" He said. "Yah, you walk ahead of me, now you tell me to hurry up?" You run out of breath just catch up to him.

"W-wait, what? why? you the one who slow, don't blame me!" He said innocently. He feel embarrassed, more like shy *yah, Lee Taemin, wth is wrong with you? Why are you so nervous when you with her, huh?*

"Aiish, whatever, you so mean!" You said, give him a light ounch on his arm, he fake a groan "Yah, that's hurt!". "WHat? hurt? wow, seriously?" You get irratated.

"hahaha, I'm kidding." He laughs, looking at you. You look at him when he already looking at you, you clear your throat "Ah-hem, where are we going?" You blush, *Why is he staring....at me? Do I have anything on my fcae?* You thought.

"Go with me, you will know what that place is." He said, holding you hand which made you blush, your cheek is hot, and your stomach have butterflies flying around happily.

"Ah...Uhm!" You nodded.

You walk side by side with him while he holding your hand. *My hand are sweat, my heart is beating, this is awkward.* You and him have the same thought, but both of you like that awkward feeling while walking on the road with not many people walking around.

There are some couple walking holding hand, they are look at you and Taemin and whisper, "Oppa, aren't they look cute together?", "Omo, he is cute, she is cute, such a cute couple.", "They look kinda awkward, but the way they hold hand like that is not at all, really cute!".

You blush and happy at their comment, but you don't know why you feel a little bit guilty about it. You look at Taemin, while he already looked at you. You blush, you clear your throat, and said, "Taemin ah, are we there yet?"

"Uhm, almost there." He smiles at you, you smile back.

After fifteen minute walking hold hand, you and Taemin finally arrived to the place that is the destination for both of you. *Oh? I remembered that....Taemin have ask me to go on a......date with...........him, ><, and he brings me to this place, he actually have a good taste, wow, Taemin.....* You thought, you turn your head to look at him. He stands next to you, and smiles at you.

"You like it?" He asks while looking at the coutside of the coffee shop.

"Yeah, I do, but I can't wait until I can taste the coffee." You said, smiles.

"You will,....Eunsun." He smiles, he said your name softly that made you blush and happy.

"Goma..wo, Taemin." You smiles. You try to say his name softly too.

Turn out he is smiles, you smiles.

"All right, Let's go, Eunsun!" He hold your hand, let you walk inside the coffee shop, Once you enter the shop, you amazed by the decoration of the shop, it's simple, unique, and have its own style.

Taemin pick the table, he let you sit down in front of him, so that he can face you, *Sit like that will be comfortable, but I just want to see you, to see your smile, your beautiful face today." Taemin thought to himself and smile.