About Kai

Triangle Love

Why am I feeling this way? Maybe...just...just maybe...I start to have feeling for him? Agh~~~brain, stop thinking of him! Heart~pls, I like Kai, what would happen if....? Arg~~~whatever!

You sigh heavily, you sobbed, Taemin still rubbing your hair lightly, it's feel so safe and peaceful. 

"Eunsun, sit down", he command you, "w-what?" you ask, "I seriously don't like to see you cry, we have to study, so sit down." he yelled at you as he commanded, he himself doesn't even know why he yell at you like that. "Uh...fine, I'll sit down" you sit down on the chair of the kitchen table provided, "why are you looking at that picture for?" he ask, "I'm just...*sighed*, well, I...*sighed* see Kai in the picture with you, I missed him so I...cry", you explained to him, "Ah" he let out a sighed and looking down, you looked at him in confused, wonder why he acts like that all of the sudden.

"I'm sorry" he said in sarcastic voice, you breath in annoyed because he said in the voice like that, "what is the relationship you have with Kai?" you ask without looking at him, "he is my best friend" he sighed, you look at him after hearing him saying that, he looks sad, but there is a little happy on his face, but you don't know what that is. He looked at you, you look at him, then you both look away. 

"I'm sorry" Taemin said in sincere voice, he looks at you again with the eyes of Shrek's cat, you look at him, feel guilty, but he looks so cute, "that's ok, but you look sad when I mention Kai" you said, "Well that's because Kai have to go to United States with his dad, he doesn't told anything about it, but he caled me when he reached there which made me mad and sad at the same time, I couldn't even see him for 2 years, it's almost 2 years now, when is he gonna come back?" he complained, his words sound...hurtful...to himself, "I'm sorry to hear that." Pause, you and him are in silence, being hurt because of kai is leaving them for 2 years, you know when he is gonng come back to Korea, but Taemin doesn't know, how hurt is it when a best friend not telling each other stuff that needed to know! You continues "He told me that he is going to come back soon, after...2 years, so..." you said, before you could say another word, your words has been cut by Taemin, he is hugging you too tight, "Mianhae Eunsun, I was getting mad at you for no reason", " ah.. cough cough...Tae...uh...Tae....Taemin...I...can't..cough cough...breathe..." you try to speak when he hugs you tightly, he let go of you fast, he turn his face away, he fake a cough, "Oh, sorry, are you ok?", he take a peak look at you, you still cough a little "That's ok, I...".

Taemin walks and stand in front of you, his face is so close to you, is like you can't breathe anymore, you can sense his smell, it's smell so...good! He looks deeply at you, you trying to look at him back, but your face is turn to one side, so it won't touch his face, it's just so close!.

"Taemin...uhm...w-what are you...doing?" you nervously ask him, "Nothing" he said, wow, did he just said nothing? seriously?, "but...look at what you...doing...now" you nervously said, "Oh, really? I don't know why I do this." he said, his voice is soften, "Are you doing this because of Kai coming back?" you ask, "yes, perhaps, but I just want to thanks....you" he said look at you deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeplyyyyyyyyyyyy, your cheek is blush, you hope that he won't see it, but too late, he sees it. "You shouldn't do this to me, Taemin, can you just...please...get off...me?" you ask, "uhm, let me think about it first" he said, w-WHAT?thinks? OMG, when is he gonna stop, isn't he said we have to study?, "w-what? but didn't you said we have to study?" you ask, "Oh, hahaha, ok, let's go study!" he walk away from you and go sit on the table in the kitchen, you blush so hard, it's feel like he just burning something inside of you, and Kai, it's like he's also going to give you electricity thoughout your body, especially is your cheek, Kai is going to comes back soon, Taemin is happy about it to see his best friend again after 2 years far away.

You followed him into the kitchen, you saw him sitting there with a piece of paper, and a pencil on his hand, he is thinking very deligently. You murmurred "where is the book? Am I suppose to write something for him?", "I heard that" he said out to you, you startle "Yah, what? I didn't say anything, shut up!" you yelled at him, but your nervous voice can be tell very obvious.

"Come here" Taemin said in commanded voice, you raised eyebrows at him, you let of a sighed, you walk over to the table, you decided to sit far away from him, he sensed that you sit far from him. He stands up from his sit, walk over to you, he gives you "the closer" look, you blush and immediately stand up from your sit.

You forgot where his sit is, you walk slow around the table, you catch him staring at you, you still tried to remember where his sit was, he let out a laugh *his laugh is very cute*, you look at him with eyes widen, and look down from embrassment you make. He have to walk over to where you stand, grap your wrist, and pull you over to the sit next to his.

You sat down next to him, you feeling start to build inside, but this feeling is the feeling that Kai gave to you, maybe he doesn't notice, but you are. You flashbacked to when you and him were sitting next to each other in class;

"I don't understand this problem, Kai, can you help me?" You asked Kai when Kai are busying talking to other classmate.

"Ah, Eunsun, sure, I'll help you" He turns to look at you with a smile on his face.

Kai and you sitting near with each other, you too busy look at the hard problems you have on the piece of paper that teacher gave. You realized Kai look at you the whole I'm deeply while you busy doing your work on your paper. You blush, feeling happy inside, don't know how to describe the feeling that you have, it's stay inside of you. You look up, you met his eyes, he looks gently into your eyes, you and him keep looking at each other, the feeling of you two start to build up as you two lengthen the eye contact romance. Kai gently take his hand and put your bang to one side, he sees your face, he's blush, you're blush. He's holding your hand while you going to put your hand on your sweater's pocket, you blush, you look at him, smile, he smile backed at you, his hand is so warm, it's made your whole body temperature become warmer. 

Your flashbacked has ended, because the teacher is interrupted Kai while he's holding your hand, he let go of your hand, you hold his hand back for a little bit, he smile at me, he lean in to you and give you a kiss on forehead *he did it when teacher walking away*. 

Flashbacked ended.

------------------------------------------------

(Sweet flashback, right? Anyway guys, the flashback is actually happened real between me and my crush :), he is Korean :)