Eyes contact

Triangle Love

You run upstairs as fast you could. You got to your bedroom, you changed into jeans, and a cute sweater with a bear picture on it. You walk out of your bedroom, you walk downtairs. You stop in the middle because you saw Taemin. He looks...gorgeous! He also wear jeans, and a sweater on. You notice that he wear the same color as your sweater, OMG! what is he think he doing ?

You got a bit of angry, of bit of happy, and a bit of nervous. This is feel like a couple, a real couple, no kidding. No sweater color? OMG, this is so embarrassing! Wait, Is he have the bear picture on his sweater? What if he is? You wish that he does not have the bear picture in front of his sweater. You couldn't see because his back is facing you. He is talking to your mom and dad.

You stand there, make no noise, you listen to their conversation carefully. Hope they not talking about you, hehehe.

"Aigoo! You are so cute, young man!" Your mom said. *OMG, her voice so sound seduces, hahaha, no, her voice is cute when she said compliment like that."*You though and laughing with yourself.

"hahaha, indeed he is." Your dad said, looking at your mom and smile.

"Ah, hahaha, thanks Mr. and Mrs. Jae" Taemin rub his hair behind.

"You're welcome honey. So how are you and Eunsun going?" Your mom said excitedly. "Ah, what? You mean our....uh..." Taemin clear his throat.

"Oh hahaha, you misunderstaniing of Mrs.Jae, she is asking how your tutor and friendship with Eunsun going?" Your dad said, he smiles at Taemin and Mrs. Jae.

"Oh, ah..haha, uhmm, yes, my tutor with Eunsun is going pretty well, and our friendship, well, I'm building on that." he rub his back neck, and laughs. *Aww, how cute!* You thought and smile.

"Oh really? I didn't know that, you should, young man." Your dad said, smiles, and put his hand on Taemin's shoulder, and he smile too.

"So Taemin ah, what you bring you here today?" Your mom ask. She's cooking.

Taemin clear his throat, and said "I'm asking Eunsun, I mean, your daughter to go out with me today." He looks at your parent anxiously.

"Wow, really? Yeah, you should you should!" Your parent said at the same time excitedly.

*W-what? Go out? What? I don't believe this, he said that he wants me to have a coffee with him, why is he..? Aiish!* you thought after heard what Taemin said to your parent.

"I'll go call Eunsun, ok? Wait here!" Your mom left the kitchen, walk toward the stairs that you sit there to listen to their conversation. So how are you going to escape this? Your mom is fast.

As she run, your eyes widen, you want to run upstairs to pretend nothing happen, but you can't because you don't want to make any noise for anybody to notice that you were there.

"OH! Omo, Eunsun ah! You here already? That's great, follow me!" Your mom saw at the stairs, she looks happy instead of getting angry at you. You feel relieve that she's not angry at you.

She walk you into the living room where your dad and Taemin are, she push you lightly toward Taemin. "Umma, Ummaaaaaaaaa! Aiish, stop it, this is embarrassing! Umma!" You shouted as she continues keep pushing you toward him.

"Eunsun!" Taemin said your name softly, he made eyes contact with you and smiles.

You gasp, *Oh no, he eyes contact me, what should I do? ><* You keep staring at him as he made eyes contact with you.

"Taemin!" You said his name softly as you keep staring at him without leaving his eyes contact with you. You start blushing, you don't know whether to look away or look at your parent.

He smiles at you, and look at your parent. "Thanks Mr. and Mrs.Jae, I'll take care of Eunsun well....*He turn to looks at you, you're blush!* today" He bow good bye to them, smile at them, and then to you.

*Aiish, Eunsun ah, what happen to you today? why are you go crazy about his eyes contact with you and his smiles? Aiish!" You rub your hair in frustration while walking with Taemin to his car.

He looks at you confused, "Eunsun ah, are you ok?". "W-what? N-no, I'm fine, thanks." You forced a smile.

He looks at you again to make sure you are ok, he looks at you in the eyes, "Eunsun ah, you sure you ok?" He put his warm hand on your forhead. You blush, this might make him think that you sick or something, but you actually not, you just blushing.

"Yeah, I'm sure I'm fine, thanks Taemin." You looks at him and nodded. He nodded, but he still looks at you concerning.

*Aiish, why is he keep looking at him? What's up with him today?" You look down, you thought, you want to look at Taemin, but you too shy.

"Eunsun ah, Let's go! I promised that i will take care of you well today, ok?" He smiles. He lft up your chin gently.

You look up as he lift your chin, you blush at his touching. You slowly nodded you head, and walk in the car, sitting next to him (driver's seat).