Friendly friendship

Triangle Love
          You lying on your bed, you look really boring, because it's weekend. Suddenly, you phone rang, you look at it, and it's Kai. You suddenly have a bright smile on your face, you answer your phone "yoboseyo, is this Kai?", "annyeong Eunsun, how are you doing?" Kai answer on the other line, "Kai, I'm so bored and it's weekend, do you want to meet and hang out?" you said. "yeah, why not! do you want me to pick you up in front of your house?", "Omo, really? I need to get dress first, ok?" you sound very happy because it's the first time that Kai wants to pick you up.

          Kai called you 5 minutes early before he come to your house. He arrived.

          You wearing a cute light pink flower dress, it's shoter than your knee. You come out of your house, and you see Kai, he surprised that you look really cute, he compliments you "You look pretty!" and he smile. His smile made you blush, it's made you happy too, you thanks him. 

          You and him walk out to his car, he open the car door for you *such a nice gentlemen ^^*. You climb in, you seatbelt yourself, and same to Kai. The drive is quiet, but not awkward. You can feel the silence, so you turn on the radio to listen to music, but when you turn it on, the song playing is "Touch" by Miss A. *hahha, so awkward now* You feel awkward because the lyrics of the song mostly touching, and it's only you and Kai are the only two in his car, Kai hearing he song while driving, he feel awkward and blush, you see him blush, and you smile too ^^.

 

           ---------------Kai and Eunsun at the Chinese's restaurant---------------------------

 

           You two walk in the restaurant, you pick a seat for both of you to seat in.

Eunsun: "Kai ah, thanks for being me here, but why are we here ?" *Eunsun curious*

Kai: "uhm, I don't know, but we never eat together like this since we were friends for a long time." *Kai have a mysterious cute smile*

Eunsun: "Really? I thought we did."

Kai: "haha, no, we didn't."

Eunsun: "Thanks Kai ^^!"

Kai: Anytime! *smile while looking at Eunsun*

         The waiter come to your table, and give you both the menu. Just in 2 minutes, and Kai already done what he wants, but it so hard for you to pick what food you want, because everything sound so delicious. You hear the name, and it made you feel hungry already. Five minutes pass after ordering food, the waiter come and get your menu order. After 5 minutes later, the food is came. Your eyes is open wide, because the food is look so delicious, Kai ask you "Eunsun, you like to food?", Eunsun said "Yeah, of course, it's look so delicious!", Kai said "ok, let's eat" *he smile*. 

         After finishing eating food, you smile because the food is made you happy, same with Kai.

Kai: "Eunsun ah, do you want to go to see your favorite concert?"

You answer in an surprised voice:  "Kai, you serious?, we go r-right n-now?"

Kai:  "yeah, we can go right now" "he smile ^^"

You: "omo, Kai, you don't have to do that!"

Kai: "haha, that's ok Eunsun!" *he stop for 3 seconds, and continue talking to you*, "but Eunsun ah, I....uh....haha, I forgot whose concert you like."

You: "haha, Kai, you forget already?" *laughing cutely*

Kai: "haha, mianhaeyo, I forgot about it"

You: "That's ok! I like to see Super Junior's concert"

Kai: "Ok, Let's go!"

You: "Ok" *you have a happy feeling that you can go to Super Junior's concert with Kai for the first time, and you happy that you can Super Junior perform their songs in fron of your eyes*

 

-----------------------At Super Junior's concert-----------------------

Fans screaming for Super Junior "Eunhyuk, Kangin, Eetuek, Kibum, Hankyung, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung, Shindong, Siwon, Heechul, Donghae, Henry, Zhoumi". You also screaming for them too, you scream with all that you can. The concert was amazing, Super Junior did their best. They are all together as 15 members with 2 Super Junior's M are Henry and Zhoumi. 

You scream and said to them: "SARANGHAE OPPAS, SARANGHAE"

 

--------------After Super Junior concert-----------------------------------

You: "Kai, gomawo, I really enjoy the concert"

Kai: "haha, really/ I'm glad to hear that from you."

You: "chincha ah, Super Junior daebak"

Kai: "haha, nae"

 

---------------------- In Kai's car --------------------------------

It's 10:00 at night after Super Junior's concert.

You climb in his car, seat in front with him, you seatbealt, same with Kai. Kai ask you" Eunsun ah, I'm gonna drive to your house, ok? You look tired!", You said "uhm *sigh* yeah I'm tired, it's been a long day." Kai said "yea, it is been a long day for you." You felt to sleep after that. 

Kai arrived in front of your house, he waits for you to wake up, so you can go into your house.

You waked up, and see Kai next to you. You happy but still asleep, with one eyes open and one eyes closed.

Kai shake your shoulder lightly, and said to you "Eunsun ah, wake up, I....I.......have to.......tell you......something important" 

You trying to wake up when you heard Kai said that. You waked up, look at Kai, and ask him "what is it.....that you want to.........tel me?" Kai answer in a nervous voice, you can tell that he is nervous. He said "Eunsun, I don't want to tell you, but it is the time that I have to tell you." You ask, "Kai, is something wrong? *you sound worry*. He looked at you, he look down and said "Eunsun, I........I...........have to go go states tomorrow, it's about my dad's work business, so i don't know when I going to come back, but my dad said.......it probably take about 2 or 3 years." You shocked and about to cry, you ask him continuously "kai, you are leaving? for real? you gonna leave me here? alone? who am I going to talk to? who am I going to hang out with?" He said. "I know you are worry about me, but I have to go with my dad, no matter what." You start crying, and said "Please don't gorget me, Kai, please don't", Kai said "i prmised you that I will not forget you, you are a good friend that i have, i won't forget you, i promised". You start crying more that I can't say anything. He give you a light hug, he tell you not to cry. He tell go to inside your house and get some rest.

You got into of your house, you couldn't stop crying. You keep asking yourself "why does he have to leave?"