A gift

Triangle Love

He turns around, he smiles and waved at you. *Oh? That's Kai. That's really Kai!* you happliy thought.

You walk slowly toward him, "Kai? is that you?" you ask carefully.

He turns around look at you while holding the cute hello kitty with a glasses on. "Eunsun, yeah, this is me, I am Kai, your friend!" He said with a cute smile on. You love his smile, since when do you forget his smile. You noticed that he is not act cold to you anymore, more like friendly and cuter. You smiles, and look at the hello kitty that you like, Kai is holing it.

You poke Kai's back, "Kai, are you going to buy that?" you ask, point at the hello kitty.

"I can't let you know that now." He just smiles, and walking around the shop. The people, mostly girls, ahjumma, and little kids, they all looking at him, compliment him, "Oh, look at that boy, isn't he cute?", "he is so attractive!", "i wish I'm his girlfriend!". Once you heard "I wish I'm his girlfriend" from one of the girl in the shop, you grew jealous inside, *how come they can say that so loudly? why can't I? Wait, OMG, what am I thinking? girlfriend? being Kai's girlfriend?* You snap out of your thought, and walk toward where Kai stands, he turn look at you and smiles "Annyeong Eunsun!" he pin your cheek, you blushing hard. You look down and smiles.

"Kai, aren't you being here too long?" you ask randomly while he busy picking out cute fluffy cute toys. *aww, isn't he cute here?*

"Being here too long?" he look at you confuse.

"Yeah, you are here too long!" You said.

"Oh, about leaving you stay at the rides alone, I am so sorry, jongmal mianhae Eunsun!" He said sincerely.

"You make me worry, you know that?" you said, punch his arm lightly.

"Awww Eunsun! Thanks for worry about me, I am thanksful!" He said, looking into your eyes. You feel his gaze is on you, you look at him, but looking up and down.

He holds your chin, lift your head up, you blushing when he touchs your chin with his index finger and his thumb. His index is lift you head up slowly, and his thumb is travel to your bottom lips. You feel a touch of his thumb touching your lips, your heart beat fast, your cheek is like a tomato by now. He give you a gentle look into your eyes, you feel your body is melting by his look, you don't want to move, or run away from this moment.

As he lift your chin up slowly, you stand on your toe, you put your hand on his shoulder to stay balance. He lift your chin, touching your bottom lips, his gaze never left you, he lean his face closer to you, you close your eyes slowly as he lean closer more to you. He close his eyes. His lips is crush lighly on your lips, you feel your body is burning hot, your hand is travel to his neck, to his soft hair. You respond, and kiss him lighly on his lips.

You and him stay for a few seconds to enjoy the burning kiss he give you. He release the kiss slowly, he look into your eyes, rest his head on your forhead. You feel his lips is release, you open your eyes slowly, you see him rest his head on your forhead, you smiles at him, he return a smile to you. You release your hand from his shoulder, he release his hand from holding to your small waist.

You clear your throat, punch him on his arm lightly "Yah, what did you do to me just now?" You shy.

"I know you enjoy the kiss, Eunsun!" Kai whisper into your ear.

"Yah!" you shouted at him, you make some of the customers stared at you. You noticed what you just did, you cover your mouth with your hand from embarrassed. Kai looks at you, laughing.

"What so funny?" you blam him.

"ahahaha, nothing." He trying to hold his laugh.

Pfft. He finally done with picking out the cute toy, he hind it in front of him, since you walk behind him to the cash register. He poke you, "Eunsun ah, why don't you go wait for me outside? I'll be there, ok?" he grin, you nodded, and walk outside to wait for him.

The cash register smiles at him "Hi! you got everything you needed?" He nodded "yeah". She check out the item for him "Total is $5.00.", he handed her $10.00, she change back to him he take it, "Thanks!" he smiles. Before he could walk out the cash register, the cash register girl stop him with a question "Is she your girlfriend?" she give him a flirt look, she even use her body to seduce him. Oh gosh, how disgust!

He glance back at her, "what? excuse me?", "I ask if she is your girlfriend." She ask again. "Why are you asking..that question?" He asks with a serious look. "She's not? then will you go out with me?" she ask, give more more flirty look. He looks irratated by her questions, he looks at her, remain calm, "No, why would I go out with a girl like you?" he put his pokerface on, and walks out the shop.

The customers who are waiting in line, they gave her a dirt look. An ahjumma whisper to her son who about same age as Kai "Aigoo, how come she can behave like that? so unbelievable!" her son is nodded, seems to agree with his mom.

You wait outside for Kai about 5 minutes and didn't see him come out yet, you worry about him. You see him come out the shop with his poker face on, *OH? something must have happen in the shop!* you thought. Kai walks toward you, he holds a small bag with a toy that he have bought, you look at it confused. You wonder why he have his poker face on, instead of his happy face awhile ago when he was with you.

"Kai, what's wrong? something happened?" you ask concerned.

"N-no, nothing." he sighed. He and you walking on the street with a silence atmosphere between the two of you.

"Are..you..s-sure?" You look at Kai, worry about what might have happen to him. *There is must be something happen in that shop!* you thought

"Y-yeah, I'm sure." He let out a heavy sighed.

You also let out a heavy sighed. You and him walk to his car since it's already late (7:00 PM).