Argue

Triangle Love

Narrator's POV

Kai slowly walks toward Taemin, he looks at Taemin, "Taemin ah, long time no see you." He forced a smile. You can see that he forces a smile, but why? You sighed looking at Taemin then to Kai. "Oh, Kai, yeah, it's been a long time." Taemiin shakes his hand, and smile. But somehow, he diesn't feel right at this time.

Kai looks over to you, "Annyeong Eunsun.", you shyly nodded. "Oh, annyeong, jal-ji-nae-sseo?" you smile at hi, he smiles back, and look at you longer than normal, you look at him realize that his eyes are very gentle.

(A/N: I feel hurt in my heart while typing this chapter :(

"Kai, we have to go *he forced a smile*, I'll see you later." Taemin squeeze your hand tighter, you look at Taemin then to Kai. "Oh? Oh!." You nodded. Taemin pull you walk with him, you follow him behind. You look back to look at Kai, you see Kai get.......hurt.

You suddenly feel hurt seeing Kai being like that, you feel your heart sunken into a deep ocean, you feel like you can't find a way to escape. You forced yourslef to turn back to where Taemin pull you to, go to wherever Taemin walks you to.

You take a deep breath, and let everything stay in its place.

http://www.nhaccuatui.com/bai-hat/love-is-you-me-too-flower-ost-seo-yeon.dDTyVPYurOdU.html

Taemin walks you to a very beautiful garden, you amazed by what you see, you slwoly smile, and you turn to look at him, and smile at him. He smiled back at you.

"Taemin ah, this garden is beautiful!" You compliment the garden as you looking around.

He giggles, "haha, I'm glad you like it."

"Let's sit down." You said, pointed to the chair in the middle of the garden. He nodded, and walk with you to the chair.

Both you sit down next to each other, you look around, then look up to the sky. You turn to look at Taemin, "Taemin ah, what happened.... just earlier?"

"When I walk you to this garden?" Taemin asks in confused.

"No...That's not what I mean. What I mean is when you met Kai in front of the coffee shop." You said.

"Oh! *He sighed* He just said "Oh". You wonder why.

"I'm sorry Eunsun. I don't feel like want to talk about that." He said.

You look at him in confused, but you nodded. You still want to know why he acting like that in front of Kai. Furthermore, you also want to know Kai also acts that way when they met each other in front of the coffee door.

You stand up, and look at Taemin, "I really like this date." You give him a grin. He looks at you, he found that cute, so he smile brightly at you, "hahaha, me too."

"jinja?" You lean closer to Taemin, he blush, "Yah, I said I like it too." You nodded, "Aigoo, I find that you cute sometimes." You purposely compliment him, you found him cute. "What?" He blush at your compliment.

"I said you are cute sometimes." You said as you walking around the garden. He walks behind you, "Yah, stop walking." He whine. You don't listen to him, but just keep walking, you smile at how he acts.

Finally, you and him walked out the garden, you feel happy when you with him, "Thanks Taemin." You said softly. Taemin wrap his arm around your shoulder, you blush, "You're welcome." He whisper in your ears, made you blush even more.

You push him away lightly, which made him laughs.

It's 10:00 PM now, you and him have to go home before it's too late.

You shyly said, "Taemin ah, it's late now, why don't we go home now?"

"Uhm, I think so too. I'll drive you home." He said, look into your eyes.

You feel his eyes is on you, you shyly look at him, and give a smile. "No, it's fine, I can just a bus home." You said. "How can a girl go home by herself at this time, huh?" Taemin said sarcastically.

You look at him, tilted your head, "Yah, I can go home by myself, I know I'm brave." You said strongly.

He laughs, "Eunsun is grown up, I'm glad."

"Yah, we are same age, remember?" You whine.

"Hahaha, ok, I know, but I still need to drive you home. I can't let you go back home by yourself like this." He said, grab your wrist, and pull you to his car, you didn't notice that he grab your wrist until he pull you to his car.

He open the car's door for you, "Go in, madam." You smile at his cute acting, you nodded, and hopped in. He walk around to the driver seat to eat next to you.

He drived you home safety, you said thanks to him before walk out the car. You waved good bye to him and headed inside your house.

 

Taemin drive the half way, until he see someone's car look so familiar. He looks over to the driver seat, and he see Kai. *Kai? What is he doing here at this time?* Taemin thought. He stop the car, and Kai car also stop.

Taemin walk out the car, Kai also walk out the car, and walk toward Taemin.

"Kai! what.....are you doing here at this time?" Taemin asks.

"None of your business." Kai said coldly.

"Yah, why are you talk like that all of the sudden?" Taemin asks.

"I said none of your business." Kai said coldly as he looking at taemin coldly.

"Kai! You.........like Eunsun too?" Taemin asks.

Kai seems to ignore the question, but he can't. Because he, himself knows that he also likes you. He start to have feeling for you more than a best friend when  you and him have been for a past 2 years.

Kai looks at Taemin gently this time, "I........do."

*I can't believe this, he likes Eunsun too?* Taemin thought. "But I thought you two are best friend." He said.

"Yeah, I know, but my feeling start to fall for her." Kai said.

Taemin sighed, "Kai!..........."

"Taemin, I know you like her too." Kai split out what he wanted to say.

"How did you know?" Taemin ask impatiently.

"I can tell because I saw you two on a date this afternoon, and the way....you look and smile at her, it's obvious!" Kai explains.

Taemin sighed, "I......admit.....that..I do like.........her."

Kai sighed, "So, I guess we both like her." he said, sound a little too sarcastic.

"Yeah, I guess so too." Taemin said.

------------------------

Hey guys, what's sup! So how far do you like this story? :)