Why do I have this feeling?

Triangle Love

Now it's just you and Taemin.

------------------------------------------------

In the corner you eyes, you can see that Taemin look emotionless, but somehow he is really handsome, cute, his sharp jaw, his eyes, his nose, and his lips are so perfect. Brain, stop looking at him! heart, you know that I don't like him, why do you make me looking at him? Agh! He is looking straight, waiting for something or someone to come.

You turn your head to the left, you look at his face, trying to figure out why is he so handsome!, you didn't pay attention to the bus coming or something or someone he is waiting for, you just look at his side face, you too into it, you want to get off but you can't. 

He noticed that you looking at him for too long now, he turn his head , lower his head down to look at you. Accidentally, his lips touch your, your lips touch his. You open your eyes widely without knowing what happen, he still touching your lips, he stands there stunned, you stands there stunned too, you can feel his lips is fit with yours, his lips is so soft, it's has the taste that you like, but you don't know what that is. Suddenly, you put your both hand on his chest, push him away. Instead of he is backing off, you backing off, because you can't push him away at all, he is sting.

Even though you back off from him, the position you stands in still near him. His head still low, he can see that you backing off, he put his heads up, but once again, his lips touch you *accidentally*, you blush, you feel like your body is getting hotter in winter season. You swallow, his eyes is closed, wow, he is...so..! You push him him away again, this time he is really backing away from you. You look at him, he looks at you, but you look away from embrassment. Did he just kiss me or I kiss him or our lips just accidentally touch? Agh~~~

His chauffeur come, he looks at you, and looks at he chauffeur "oh, you came?", "yes sir, I came" the chauffeur said. Taemin walk to you, grap your wrist and said "Let's go!". You didn't say anything, just nodded, you follow him to the car, you sit with him on the back of the car.

You look out the window, think back of what just happening at the bus stop, you blush and feel your body is hot, but you have to admit that his lips is really soft.

Taemin also looking out the window, thinking if what just happening with you/Eunsun. She is looking at me so desperate, so I have to look at her, but end up  my lips touching her lips, agh~~ what kind of person am I? Seriously! But...her...lips, her...eyes, her...nose, everything on her face is pretty small, and....OMG! My lips fit her! Ugh~~~, what am I thinking? Taemin! Wake up, wake up! But thinking back, I want to kiss her again if I have a chance.

Arrived to Taemin's house. The chauffeur open the door for you, you smile and thanks him. Taemin opens the door himself, and just walk off to his house. You look at him from the back, OMG, why is he so rude? Ask me to come here, and now just left me stands here!

Taenin hold the door for you, you take off your shoes, and step inside his house. 

His house is so beautiful, the wallpaper is lightly green, the sofa is white matching with lightly green, the decoration is unique, every single items is creative in its own way. There are stairs to go up, the hallway have the carpet design with flowers, and there are 3 bedroom. 

You stand there compliment the beauty of Taemin's house, didn't realized that he stands behind staring at your every move. You jump and gasp when you see him "Yah, what are you staring at?", "what do you I'm doing then?" he said and smirks, "w-wait-what? Yahhhh!" you yell at him in nervous, "hah, nevermind, wait there, I'll be right back!", you nodded and look at him until he walks into his bedroom.

"Jerks, what are you staring at seriously?!" you mumured to yourself about Taemin. You waited for him 5 minutes already, he's not coming out. You got bored, you decided to walk around his room and looking around. Everything is catching your eyes, suddenly, you see a picture of Taemin and...Kai!

Oh! Kai! Kai is friend with Taemin? You gasp in your breathe. You hold it up and look at picture more carefully, it's really Kai, he is in the picture with Taemin. 

You flashback to when you and Kai were friend and hang out, go to many places that Kai let you go with him, but the day you hang out with him is the last day he is in Korea, he have to go to U.S. with his dad, because of his dad's business work. You cry silently about Kai is leaving you, it's been so long now, it's almost 2 years, I wonder when he is coming back, you cry, your tears is dropping down on your cheek. 

Taemin is walking down to living room, he saw you crying, he quiet down his steps, he stands there and watching you crying, wonder why she is crying? Taemin looks from your eyes to your lips, to your hands. He saw you holding something, it's look like she is holding a picture. Taemin walk silently closer behind you, he looks at the picture from behind your back, he noticed that is him and Kai, best friend of him. 

You still crying while holding the picture. Suddenly, you feel like someone is poking your shoulder, you quickly wipe off your tears, and turn around to see who, you saw Taemin stand behind you, he still poking your shoulder playfully  when you look at him. Your tears still falling down, you don't want Taemin to see you cry, so you wipe off your tears, he looks at you, feel guilty, even though he didn't do anything wrong.

"Ya, Eunsun, who make you cry? Tell me." he comforted you playfully, "yah, I'm fine, I'm not crying, don't worry about it" you turn your head away, trying to hold your tears in. "Yah, Eunsun! I'm sorry!" He touch your hair and rub it lightly, "uh...uhm" you said, you feel much better when Taemin touch your hair, you don't even know why you feel that way.