A phone call

Triangle Love

Kai drived you back home. You happy that you have been in this friendly date with Kai. This date help you get the friendship of Kai back, he is not as cold as he met you at the airport anymore, he is more nice, and  funny, but the only one thing change is his attitude toward you. He is more romance to you, he love to look at you with his gentle eyes, he loves to teases you, especially is your height. You got annoyed by it, of course, but you like it when he teases you, means he is comfortable around you. Sometimes he is act childish, it's a cute side of him, rather than a cold side of him with his pokerface.

You open the car's door, walk out, smiles and waved good bye to him, he did the same back to you. You so happy with this date that you can't describe your feeling, you love it!

You walk inside to your house, you see the light of the living room are on, but you don't see your parent anywhere in the living room. Normally, they are always there to talk, and watching TV together, but they not here. *Hmm, where they are.* you wonder. You walk around the house to see if your parent is home, but they're not, so you guess you go to your bedroom to take a rest.

You're in your bedroom. You get change into a pajama, and lie down to your bed. You close your eyes, try to get into sleep, but you can't. You thinking about..Taemin, *Taemin? why am I thinking of Taemin now? I'm suppose to think about Kai! Ugh!* you sighed, you wonder why you think about him. You roll your body over your bed, trying to think of the reason why you think of him.

You suddenly sit up, you think of something, "The last time he almost kiss me *you touch your lips* OMG, how am I going to face him? Ahhhh, this is so annoying, so embarrassing! how am I going to face him? How? he is my tutor too! Oh nooooo!" you talk to yourself.

You too annoyed by the thought you have, you lie face down with the all the pillows on top of you, so comfy :)!

"Uhmm, how can these pillow so comfy today? ahhh!" you talk to yourself happily. You roll on your bed happlily until your phone ring "replay replay replay, noona yepbo, ...".

You pick up your phone and look at the screen, it's a call from some stranger, *Eh? why is someone call me?* you clear your throat first, then you pick up the call "Uh...yoboseyo?".

The other person on other line said, "Remember me?"

*Weird! some guy ask me this question, maybe he calls his girlfriend, hmmm.* You tilted your head in confused, you think that this guy is playing a prank on you, trick you, or pick on random phone number on purpose just for fun.

"Uh...who are you?" you ask.

"Eunsun!" The person on other line said. He knows your name, is he some kind of stalker or some kind of ert stalking on you? You getting nervous, your hand is shaking holding the phone on your hand, you don't really know what to do, how does he knows your name.

You calm yourself down, take a deep breathe, then ask, "Who are you?" you ask more strongly.

You can hear him smirks on other line, *OMG, what if he is a serial killer?* you try to breathe, and try to not shaking too much. You take your serious side back, the anger inside of you cannot be calm anymore, so decide to..

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, F**K YOU! TELL ME WHO YOU ARE, OK?" You yell at the person on other line as loud as possible.

You can hear him got scared on the other line, you smile, satisfy with yourself *Phew! I hope my yelling is solved with this stupid guy!* you thought.

"Yah Eunsun! This is Lee Taemin, you got prank, hahaha!" He yell at you, then burst into laughing.

*Huh? Taemin? he called?* You thought. "Taemin?" You ask. You just want to make sure the person who call you just now is Taemin or not.

"Yah, babo! Of course I am Taemin." He laughs, trying to get word out of his mouth.

"Yah, you babo, how could you scared me like that?" You yell at him.

"Aigoo, I didn't know that I'm scared you, mianhaeyo!" He said, he giggles.

"Yahhhhh! How can you still laughing? That's not funny!" you pouted.

"Hahahaha, I can't stop laughing because you actually scared." He said.

"Well, I'm not scared anymore, ok?" You pouted.

"haha, ok." He said. On other line, he smiles.

"So how do you get number? Who give it to you? My parent?" You ask impatiently.

"Haha, Oh, your mom give your number to me, so I thought I should take it because you are my friend anyway, so yeah!" He explains.

"Aigoo, how can my mom do that? *you whisper to yourself* When does she give it to you?" You ask.

"Uhm...she gives it to me when we have a party over at your house. She wrote your number on a piece of paper, and give it to me, she doesn't want you to notice." He said.

"Oh..ok!" You said, sound soft.

"haha, ok. So what are you doing?" He ask, he wants to know what you are doing.

"Uhmmm, nothing, I'm just lying on my bed and talking to you." You said.

"Ohhh! I'm doing the same." He said.

*he is doing the same as I do now? aww, that's cute!* you thought. "Oh...ok!" You nodded.

"So how was your day beeing going, Eunsun?" He asks.

It's been a long time that he says your name sweet like that, you like the way he says your name, its different from how Kai says your name, it's give the different feelings. The two different feelings when two different guys say your name, you love both ways they say your name. The way they treats you is different too, how come it is so different? Since Taemin and Kai are best friend, the way they treat you give you different feelinsg toward two of them. You wonder how it is will be like if you meet two of them at the same time?

"It's was good, thanks *Should I say his name? Maybe I should. You thought. *Taemin!" You said. You don't want to tell him about the date with Kai, he probably be jealous.

"I'm glad to hear that!" He smiles.

"Thanks. So..how about...?" You said, but being cut off by Taemin.

"How about I'm come over to your house and visit you?" He said. he sounds like he is worry and miss you. You don't understand the feeling you have right now, you feel nervous. You want to see Taemin too, you miss him too, but it's already late at night, you wonder why does he wants to come over at this time? You feel like you wants to come, so you could see him. You don't want to miss this chance when he asks you this.

"Uh..Taemin ah, but..It's late, you don't have to." You said. You don't want him to come over to your hhouse at night, its dangerous, plus it's dark too.

"Eunsun ah..." He said, he try to get some words out of his mouth but he can't.

You waiting for him to answer you on the phone, until you hear the bell ring. You heart skip a beat.