Yah, Lee Taemin!!!!!!!!

Triangle Love

You gasp when you see Taemin, *OMG, he is... He is with...*. He smirks at your reaction *wow, she is surprised to see me here?*, You staring at him, you wipe your eyes to see if you see it wrong or not, but it's not wrong, he is really is there standing there in front of you.

"Aigoo, Mrs., Mr. Lee, and your son, please come to sit at our dining table!" Your mom raise her voice make you back into reality, she invite them over to the dining table. Your dad, your mom, and you start walking over to the dining table. Your parent sit on one side, you sit in the top of the table, Taemin's parent sit on the other side of the table, and Taemin also sit on the other top or end of the round dining table.

The dinner is start very happily, because your parent and Taemin's parent most talking and laughing about all the customers that they have at their work, they talk about food, clothes, shopping, news, etc. You and Taemin sit on the two end of the round dining table, eating quietly, while listening to parents' conversation. The dinner is fun, but you and Taemin kinda have fun, but not really.

Why is it so awkward to sit like this? He is sit right in front of me, gosh!

You trying to look up from your plate of food, but you don't want to meet eyes with Taemin, it's just....so awakward! Even though you not looking up to met eyes with him, but you can tell that he is staring at you at the other end of the table. You didn't pay attention to what your mom said.

"Oh, so how are you and Taemin going?" your mom ask, looking at your direction. "w-what mom?" you look up, confused, forgetting of what she just ask. "How are you and Taemin going?" your dad remind you, more like a whisper. "Ah~~ well, that's..uhm..." you trying to say something, but cutting off by Taemin, "Ah, that...we going pretty good with the tutor, but I think Eunsun needs to come to my house more often." He smirks, looking at you, "Ah, Yah! Lee Taemin, I'm doing pretty good, ok? W-why do I have to come to your house more often?" you yell at him. He smirks, looking at your parent to see what their response is.

"Well, hun, I think that's....a pretty good! You need to improve your math skills anyway." your mom and dad say it to you at the same time. "Umma, Appa, but I...." you said, "Oh come on hun! that will be fine! Taemin is nice, he won't bite you." your dad said, looking at you, and smile. "Fine." you nodded, glaring at Taemin, Taemin just smirks, *Gosh, his smirks is just so breath taking!*

After Party

You help your mom with dishes, also Mrs.Lee.

Your dad, and Mr. Lee are sitting on the coach, watching Tv and talking. Taemin, he is walking around the house *sound like a zombie, LOL, a very hot zombie*.

You done with dish washing. You decided to walk up to your room and chillin~~again ^^, *Sound like a good idea, because I don't have to see Taemin's face, GOSH~*.

You walk upstairs, walk to you bedroom. As normal, you open your bedroom door, and you jump onto your bed immediately, and you did it. But you feel somethings are not right, there is something under your blanket, something long, hard, it's not pillow, it's human! WHATTTTTTTTTTTT? human?

You jump off your bed immediately, you take off the blanket out of your bed. Your moth wide open, your eyes also wide open, you stuck at what you trying to what to say next. "OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" you screaming. "Yahhhhhhhh, can you please be quiet?" Taemin yell back, he's lying on your bed face down. "Yah, who said you can go in to my room, lying on my bed, and sleep like that? you ask, and still yelling at him. He lying there, don't care if you yell or not, "Yah, I don't have anywhere else to sleep, ok?" he said. "Wow, seriously? go to your house and sleep, that's my bed!" you yell at him, your face right now is like an angry bird. "Fine. But you can still sleep here though!" he said. "Bwoh? YAHHHHHHHHHHHH" you yelled, trying to push him off the bed, but he just lazily lying there without moving his body.

You too tired to push him off, so you just let him lying there. You got just.......so much anger right now, in the corner of your eys, you can see that Taemin is smirks at you, he still not asleep, he such a good liar! You let out a heavy sighed, and walk out your room.

You walked out of your room, you felt your phone is sound like a text?, you open up your phone, It's Jae Hee's text! *Omo, OMG, it's been a long time I didn't talk to this girl! wonder how she been?!*, the smile brighten up your face.

"Yah, Eunsun, I miss you!" Jae Hee's text

"Omo, Jae Hee, how are you doing?" your text

"I'm pretyyyyyyyyyy good, ^^, how about you?" Jae Hee's text

"I'm good, but there's someone bothering me today." Your text

"Oh, who is bothering you? Tell me, I'll punch him for you" Jae Hee's text.

"You know...Taemin?" Your text

"OMG, Taemin?" Jae Hee's text

"what? why are you so surprise?" Your text

"Omo, he is so cute, OMG, I can't believe that you know him!" Jae Hee's text.

"Yah Jae Hee! stop, ok? I need your help here!" Your text

"What? what do you need help with? :) " Jae Hee's text

"I...uh....I just want to get Taemin out of my bed." Your text

"OMG Eunsun! you sleep with him? Yah, you such a lucky girl" Jae Hee's text

*OMg, this girl, all she does is ert though and imagination! can she come up with any good idea?*

"Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh, It's not like that, ok? It's a long story anyway." Your text

"Well, uh.. I don't know! Why don't do it, Eunsun? :D " Jae Hee's text

All I could now is sighed, asking my best friend is just....pointless? No, I mean, sometimes. and sometimes she is really helpful, but this time, she is just leave me a lone in the hard situation, ugh!

"Yahhhhhhhhh Jae Hee, fine, whatever. I'll see you later :)" Your text

":D, mianhae! Have fun anyway :D, I got to go, see you later too :)" Jae Hee's text

I was about to reply her text, but she offline, *Ahhh~~ this is so frustrating! how can that Taemin just lying on my bed, and not coming out? It's been 15 minutes already!" you murmurred out loud, make sure that you can only hear it.

But you feel something...........strange, like somebody is stalking you, maybe it's dad, or mom? They are always stalking me XD. But it's probably not them, they're busy talking to their friend downstairs.

Don't tell me it's.........................