A date with Kai ?

Triangle Love

The party is over, the Lee family leave, you waved off Taemin's parent and waved off to Taemin too.

You walk back to your room after helped your mom cleaning dishes. You jump on your bed, staring at the ceiling, you remember back at the moment you just have with Taemin, you start to think about him more than Kai. 

Just a mention of Kai, you flashback to when and where you met Kai in a shopping center. Isn't he change so much just after the incident at the airport to the shopping center when you met him? Your tears coming down to the corner of your eyes to your bed, you feel the wet on your cheek, you don't know why you crying with tears coming out, maybe you miss Kai so much, you miss talking to him, you miss all the silly, happy memories when you with him.

With tears keep falling out, you falls into deep sleep.

Next Day

You washup for face in the bathroom. You walk downstairs, you see your parent having breakfast, your dad hapy to see you "Good morning honey, come here and have breakfast with us." He call you over to the table, you come to sit in front of your parent, "Good morning mom and dad!" you smiles at them.

You start eating your breakfast. You done eating, you sit there, and relax, looking at the morning sight in front of you. You feel your dad is looking at you, so you look at him, he smiles and ask you "So do you like the party yesterday?".

You surprise, you smiles and said "Yeah, I do like it."

"I'm glad to hear that. Ah, Eunsun ah, why don't you visit Kai today? you didn't visit him since the day you get him at the airport, so why dont you visit him today?" Your dad said.

"Yeah, you should, Eunsun. Friendship is important, you know/" your mom suggested.

"But I..." you said.

"That's ok, honey, just go visit you, you and Kai are best friend, so you guys will be fine." Your dad said, smiles at you.

"Me and your dad going to see around cities together today, I think i's going to fun. So you and Kai should do the same too, like a...date?" your mom said, chuckle, she looks at your dad smiles cutely. You like it when your dad and mom do that. But about the....date? with Kai ?

"But mom, me and Kai are best friend! How can we go on a date?" you trying to exclaim it to her.

"Honey, friends hang out between a guy and a girl is fun, so think of it as a date, or just a hang out between you two." Your dad said, smiles.

"Uhm....I'll think about it." you said, rest your chin on your hand.

"Oh honey, no need to think about it, me and your dad are going now, so you need to get ready too, you have to wear a cute dress, ok?" Your mom said smiles at you, while cleaning the table.

"Mom~~" you pouted.

"Oh honey, you going to be fine." your mom just smiles. You look at your dad, he also smiles.

"Fine, I'll so get ready. I'll be back down." You said, head back to your room. You open your closet, you found some dress that you have brought a few month ago, you see a cute dress that fit for spring times.

You changed into your dress, you put your straight hair down, then you walk downstairs. Your mom walk out the kitchen, "Wow, you look so pretty, honey. I like it!" your mom smiles brightly, she hugs you.

"Thanks mom." you smiles. You walk to the mirror, and look into the mirror to fix your appearance, everything looks perfect.

About this date thing with Kai, you feel awkward, weird, nervous. You see your dad in the car already, you walk toward the car, and sit behind. After few minutes, you see your mom walk out, she also wear a very cute simple dress. She sit in front with your dad.

"Ready?" your dad called out.

"Yeah." you answer weakly.

"Alright, let's go!" he said, look back and smiles at you, he smiles at your mom too.

Your dad arrived in front of Kai's house. You still sit in the car, you too nervous to walk out to face Kai, would Kai be nice? would Kai be Kai? would he be like in the past? The whole bunch of questions appear in your head, you just wish those questions answer it to you, so you won't be feel nervous when you walk out the car.

Your mom and you dad see you stared in nowhere, they call you "Eunsun ah, Eunsun!". You back to your sense "yeah!", "Honey, we're arrived, you can go in now, and have fun!" your mom gently said to you. You nodded, and walk out the car, your mom and your dad call you, "Eunsun ah, you know what to do, right? honey?", "you nodded, but you still not sure of you cn do it or not, "Yeah, I'm sure I can." you smiles at them. "Alright honey, have fun!" your mom sang it, and wave good bye to you. YOu waved them off.

You walk to the gate, and ring the bell. You see a woman comes out and get the door open for you, she ask poliety "Are you Miss Eunsun?", you surpsied by her manner, you said "Yes, I am". "Ok, lease follow me." she signal you to follow her, so you follow her.

When you first step in, you see a livng room that is cute, simple, color around the room is match with everything lay around the living room, the couch is cute and fancy with pillow with flower. Seem like Kai's taste is unique.

You love the sight that you see. The woman glad that you love the sight in the living room, "I'm glad that you like, this room is Kai's mom design it.", You thought that is Kai's, but turn out is not, but his mom, hehe, his mom is creative, you smiles to yourself.

You totally forget about Kai, you too busy exploring the sight around his house. You heard the woman said 'I'll call Kai out, please wait here." she smiles at you and walk to Kai's bedroom. "His house is so pretty and creative" you said it to yourself.

After waiting for five minutes, you see Kai walk out with the woman. He wear a black coat, blue jeans, it's fit him, "He looks cute!" you smiles while look at him, *OMG, did I just say he's cute? ok, I hope he didn't hear anything.* You keep yourself calm as Kai walk toward you with his pokerface on.