A warmhearted person

Triangle Love

The image in front of you, you can't believe in it anymore. How can that happen in just 2 years ? Wait, 2 years, it's enough times for someone to have boyfriend or girlfriend. But Kai, he is a public image, what if he got caught by fans and paparazzi?

You gain back strength, you walk out the airport, you see Kai, staff, and the girl *gosh, who is she anyway?*, you stare at them without noticing that Taemin is standing there next to Kai. Kai got your eyes, he stared back at you, he give you a smirk. You gasp *w-wait, why is he smirk? he's not do that to me when we were friend*, anyway, you forgot about his smirk, put your smiley face on, walk toward Kai, Kai stands there, tilted his head, have his smirks on 0_O. Even though you have smiley face on, but on the inside, you feel nervous and don't know what will happen next.

As you walk closer to him, Kai have pokerface on. You clear your throat before speak, "ah...hey" you said in soft voice, "hey" he said in sarcastic voice, *OMG, Kai? what is wrong with his.......voice!*, you clearn your throat again, "Umm, it's been a long time!", you said eyeing him, "heh, really?" he said looking in your eyes coldly, "heh, yeah" you said, force a smile on your face, try to make it obvious in front of Kai, "Anyway, bye" he eyeing Taemin, he didn't even bother looking at you.

You gasp *who could he do that to his best friend? I mean me, I'm his best friend, I'm not talking about Taemin!*. Kai gave a hug to Taemin, "Annyeong Taemin ah, I'll see you later" he smile, "haha, uhm, annyeong, I'll see you later too, man" Taemin said, hug Kai back. Taemin release Kai, Kai looking at you for 5 seconds but didn't say anything to you, you trying to wae good bye to him, but.......... you sighed, ah, whatever, he's forget me! You can't hold on your tears anymore, you start crying and sobbing while looking at Kai get on van with the staff.

Taemin still stands there with you on your left, he looks at you, Kai, is he friend with this girl? who is I tutor math for ?

You let out a heavy sighed, sobbing, How could he do this to me? WAEEEEEEEEEEE? . You cry our loud, don't know anything around you anymore, you just cry out, cry and cry. Taemin looking at you worried *ugh, I never see her cry like this before, why am I feel bad for her?*. Taemin sighed, he sit on his knee, wipe off your tears, "Yah, Eunsun, stop crying!" Taemin said as he wipe off your tears, you let him wipe off your tears with his warm hand, "Yah, Eunsun, I have to go, now, I'm sorry that I can't drive you home. Anyway, this is my house address." Taemin said, he give you the car (look like a business card), he stands up, stills look at you sobbing from tears *Aiish, this girl!*. You look at the car he gave you, "Wait, this is his house adress ? why is he need a card for?", you read what on the card, you looking everything that on the card, you look under the adress and phone number, it's said "Hired maid", you widen your eyes "HIRE MAID? WHATTTTTT?". you read out loud what on the card, you look up to see Taemin, but you were too late, he is already gone, going somewhere.

"Omg, what is this even mean? why is he give me this for ? hire maid? what the heck is he thinking?" you look at the card, asking yourself many questions, hope those questions will be answers by itself.

At home, in your bedroom

You jump onto your bed, cover yourself with comfort blanket, you about to close your eyes to go to sleep, but you suddenly remember about the card. You take that card that place on the small table next to your table, you turn the night light on, you look at the card carefully, details details details.

"Aiish, stupid Taemin, pabo Taemin, aiish! what the heck is wrong with him? is he give me the wrong card or something? why can't he give me a hankerchiref? Gosh!" you mess your hair in frustration. You sighed, looking the card that Taemin give to you over and over again, wonder if he is sick or not. (LOL)

The Next Day (Sunday)

You yawn "Wowwwww, what a great weekend!" *Nope, not really* >_<

You going to the bathroom, wash up. Once you done, you fixing your hair, tie your hair up to a ponytail ^^. You flashback to what happen at the airport and to what happened when Taemin give you the card. Why is it have to be the business card? aiish! so weird! Taemin, you're so weird!

Your mom walking up to your room. *Knock Knock Knock*, "Eunsun ah!" your mom call, "Come in, mom!" you answer while pull your hair up into a ponytail. You look through the mirror, you see your mom smile at you, you smile back. You turn around, "Umma!" you pose cutesey in front of your mom, "Ah, wae? you being cute again!" your mom said smile. You laugh, which made your mom laugh too.

Your mom clear and said, "Eunsun ah, can you help me go to the market and buy some stuff today?"

"Sure mom. But.....what things do you want me to buy?" you ask her.

"I want you to buy *blah blah blah*, ok?" she said, and smile at you.

"Uh, mom. This is a lottttttttttt!" you said, eyes widen at the list she gave you.

"haha, well, I'm sorry hun, but I need your help today." she said, giggled.

"Fine, I'll go. But.....what is the special occasion today, mom?" you ask before your mom could walk out your room. She stop, and turn around.

"Oh hun, something fun today in our house today, like a party?" she said, smiles.

"Ah~~" you nodded, and smile back ^^

Ok, a great weekend become a nicessssssssssssssssss weekend, woo hoo!

You start dress up, and head to the market.

You  take a bus to the market near your house, well, not really near, it's like 1 miles away or 2 miles away, which you know..............near Taemin's house, Oh Gosh! Wait, is Kai gonna be there? since he's in Korea now, he would go travel and walk around with Taemin, right? Omg, what am I thinking? Kai? puhleaseeeeeeee, he just broke my heart! But I do care about him, as in...........best friend, yes! I do care about him.

You arrive to the market. The market is big. There are a lot of shops on the right and on the left. There are also some small shop on the street, where people sell stuffs like cute earing, or jewelry, etc. Every shop have their own designs for the shop name, especially is the board of the shop's name, it're pretty creative, but some are just too normal, too plain, or too.......idk.

Anyways, some shops was too fancy and cute and normal shops. Now I have to walk and find the food shop, lol, food shop? what am I saying?

You walk nearly 10 or 15 minunites just to find the food market. You finally found it. You walk into the market, you amazed by all the food and vegetables was all laying out. I mean laying out, it's clean, and it's cover with clingwrap (clear clingwrap, American people use this thing a lot to microwvae their food from frozen to warm/hot).

You start picking out all the food that on the lst that your mom give you earlier this morning. You finished with your shoping food, you don't want to go home this early, it's just 9:00 in the morning. Ok, so...what should I do now? Well, should I go check out some clothing? Ok, let's go! You give yourself a big bright smile, you don't want to walk in the clothes shop with all these food bag, so you decided to put them in a fancy bag, so you can carry in with you to the clothes shop, you give yourself a bright and proud smile.

You at the shop "Aeropostale". Woah! This shop is so polupar to teenagers and to people who is 20 years old to 25-26 years old, and like your age, Taemin's age, and Kai's age.

You walk in, you got welcome by the worker stand in front of the door, "Welcome, hope you enjoy your shopping day!", she smiles. You smiles and nodded.

As long as you walk in, "Wow, OMG! these clothes are so cute!" you murmurred happily to yourself. You walk around, look around, picking up some cute clothes like shirt, skirt, some shoes, some skinny jeans, etc. This shop are now selling winter clothes, they are all cute, and all styles they you wanted.

You walk deep down inside the shop, you see the coat that you like, but it's too up high, you can't take it or touch it. You tiptoe to take the coat down. "Ugh, why are they put it so high! gosh" you murmurred out loud, only to yourself to hear.

You reach up with your right arm reach up to the coat. Suddenly, you feel somebody is helping you out, standing behind you, it's seem more like he was surpirsed to see you here.