Two

Trained To Love You

''Are you sure you're going to be okay? Is there anything I can get you? Water? Juice?'', Appa fussed as we got out of the car. I shook my head and reached out for my duffel bag with all my stuff from the bag.

 

''I'm gonna be fine, Appa. Stop fussing.'', I reassured while patting his aged cheek. He gave me a watery smile and pulled me in for a hug. ''Take care of yourself, yeah?'', Appa advised.

 

''Don't sleep late-''

 

''I won't. I'll-''

 

''-wake up early and stay away from chocolate, okay?'', Appa continued like I hadn't spoken. ''B-But Appa! Chocolate? WHAI?!'', I asked as I tugged on his coat like a child.

 

''You know how addicted you get to it.'', he reminded. I was just about to shoot up a remark when I caught someone coming out of the building we had pulled in front of.

 

Spiked hair, dashing eyes and his signature thin lips, Bang Minsoo walked out flipping through a file in nothing other than a white sleeveless hoodie and black shorts. Trying my best not to fangirl on the spot, I peered at the cover he was looking at found my name written on it.

 

Thank you, awesome eyesight.

 

You're wearing glasses, stupid.

 

...

 

''Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Minsoo. You must be Jisun, yes?'', he said while greeting both of us and taking my hand. I shakily nodded my head and fangirled mentally about how gently he was holding my hand.

 

His hands feel so good~

 

Okay. No erted thoughts.

 

''Is this all you've brought?'', he asked as he eyes the duffel bag in my other hand. I nodded yet again. ''That's a whole lot less compared to when I first became a trainee but let's get you inside now, ne?'', he said as he stepped inside the building.

 

I saw Appa trying to say some last words and Minsoo answered before I could. ''Mr. Choi, she's going to be fine. I won't let anyone hurt her.'', he said while bowing to Appa.

 

''...Okay, Minsoo. I take your word for it. Stay safe, Jisun!'', he said before getting in to the car and driving off. I bit my lips and noticed that Minsoo didn't let go of my hand until we made it to the dorms.

 

''Did you eat, Jisun?'', he said as we stepped inside the dorm and placed my duffel bag on the sofa. I shook my head and smiled at the interior. Earthy, pastel colours filled the room, giving off a homey feel. Abstract paintings filled every wall and I smiled at the small handwritten messages which were written by the previous trainees.

 

''Try to spot Chunji's message through that. He used to be in this dorm.'', Minsoo said while running a hand across the paper wall. My mouth gaped open.

 

''I-I don't even know his handwriting.'', I spoke in a soft voice.

 

I heard loud clapping afterwards which shocked me. I looked at Minsoo with a confused expression on my face. ''You finally spoke. I finally heard your voice'', he said with a goofy smile on his face.

 

''You're seriously not what I thought you were'', I admitted. ''What are you doing here, anyway? Aren't you supposed to be at your schedules?''

 

''I am at my schedule'', he replied calmly. ''I'm your trainer''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2ND CHAPPIE. :3

Comment and subscribe. :D