One

Trained To Love You

''Hello? May I speak to Ms. Choi Jisun, please?''

 

''This is her''

 

''Congratulations. You're one of the lucky few who were selected to be a trainee at T.O.P Media''

 

''I-I am?''

 

''Yes''

 

''Really?''

 

''Yes''

 

The phone dropped from my hand and my mouth refused to close. Seconds later, I let out a high-pitched squeal which made Appa bustle into the room, apron on with a cheese-covered spatula in one hand. ''What? What is it?'', he asked.

 

Not bothering to answer, I quickly picked up the phone again and hesitantly pressed it to my ear. ''Hello? Ms. Choi? Are you there?'', the voice kept asking.

 

''Sorry. I just needed some time to take the news in.'', I apologized.

 

''It's alright. So, you'd be starting your traineeship in a weeks' time... You do want the traineeship, I presume?'', the voice asked. My jaw dropped yet again. How could they not realize that I wanted this so badly!?

 

''Of course I want the traineeship!''

 

''Splendid. We'll send a notice to your guardian. We shall see each other shortly, I presume?''

 

''Definitely. Thank you so much for calling.''

 

I hung up and looked at Appa with a huge smile on my face. He realized immediately and beamed. ''I'm so proud of you! My Jisun! A trainee!'', he praised while pulling me in for a hug.

 

''I ain't forgiving you if you get that spatula near me, Appa.'', I warned. ''Still like your mother.'', he said as he shook his head.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

''HYUNG! HYUNG!'', Changjo hollered through the dorm while entering the leader's bedroom. ''What is it, Changjo-ah?'', Minsoo replied drowsily through the covers.

 

''Andy-hyung wants you in his office, now.'', he informed.

 

''But it's almost time for our schedules!'', Minsoo exclaimed while pushing back his covers and glancing at the clock. ''I told him that! But he said to meet him anyway.''

 

Minsoo groaned. Oh, how he hated getting up early in the morning.

 

Quickly pulling on a robe and running his fingers through his messy hair, he dashed out of the dorm and in to the elevator. Upon arriving at the office, Minsoo knocked on the door. ''Enter.'', was the only word he could decipher from over the typing of the laptop inside.

 

''Hyung...you wanted to see me?'', Minsoo asked politely before entering. ''Ah~ Minsoo. Sit. We need to discuss something important.'', Andy replied.

 

Taking a seat in one of the black leather seats, he looked up at his hyung expectantly. ''You know that we've rounded up some lucky trainees from the auditions, yes?''

 

Minsoo nodded. He watched the audition videos along with his hyung the past month.

 

''We're one trainer short.'', Andy continued. Minsoo's eyes alomost popped out of his sockets. He had been wanting to be a trainer ever since he was a trainee.

 

''And you want me to fill in?'', Minsoo asked hesitantly. Andy could only grin at him for having caught on so quickly. ''That is, if you want to. It's going to be hard with Teen Top's schedules and all-''

 

''I'll take it!'', Minsoo chimed in before he could say more.

 

''Splendid. Here's her file. Go through it and find out her interests, strong points, weaknesses- anything. You'll meet her tomorrow.'', Andy quickly said as he handed Minsoo a file with a look of clear relief on his face.

 

''Thank you, hyung!'', Minsoo thanked while running out of the room with a smile on his face. He ran his fingers over the name of the trainee and smiled.

 

Choi Jisun, you've made me the happiest man but I haven't even met you yet.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter. :D

Make sure to comment and subscribe, yeah?

^Look at those guns. *0*