Fifteen

Trained To Love You

It's been 6 weeks after 101 debuted and Minsoo couldn't have been happier. Teen Top had been ecstatic since Jisun had debuted and kept rooting for them in everything. A few weeks ago, they made on to Strong Heart and Minsoo sacrificed his practice time to watch the entire thing. They survived through out the entire thing and he particularly noticed Jisun getting along with the new hosts than Soyeon. Both of them were shy at first, but they warmed up to everyone later on.

 

There had been a part where Shin Dong Yup had asked both of them about their ideal types. Soyeon had joked about them being a bit too young to be choosing ideal types but in the end chose Block B's Jaehyo. Jisun took a while to answer and Chunji and Ricky had been poking Minsoo going all, ''Oooo~'', like monkeys.

 

''Teen Top's C.A.P-sshi.'', she said formally. DongWook started applauding at the answer. Jisun blushed and covered her face when she was asked why. Minsoo was expectantly looking at the screen. ''He has a great personality. To be honest, I like guys who look tough on the outside but are total softies in the inside.'', was her answer.

 

''You look tough on the outside?!'', L.Joe exclaimed. Teen Top laughed at him throughout the rest of the broadcast. Strong Heart ended soon after and Minsoo called Jisun immediately. But his call went immediately to voice mail. ''She has schedule, Hyung.'', Ricky said as he patted Minsoo's back.

 

''Yeah. You're probably right.'', he said as he ended the call.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''That...was exhausting.'', Soyeon said as she slumped on tot he couch. ''Yah! Move over. I want to fall down too.'', I said as I pushed her legs and fell next to her. ''We need a bigger couch.'', both us said in unison. 

 

I took out my phone from my bag and quickly took a few selcas. ''Seriously, Jisun? We're tired as hell and you take selcas?'', Soyeon screeched. I gave her a 'So what?' look and she scootched over and brought her face next to mine. The camera flashed several times and I quickly uploaded them to Twitter where they got retweeted several times.

 

''Hey, you have a message.'', Soyeon said as she pointed to my inbox. It was a missed call from Minsoo. ''Aren't you gonna call him back?'', she said as she poked my forehead. ''Could you call him and tell him to come over?'', I said as I entered my room. ''WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DO IT, EH?'', Soyeon hollered.

 

''BECAUSE I JUST STEPPED IN TO THE SHOWER!'', I hollered back from the bathroom. After showering and pulling on my favourite blue pyjamas, I walked out to see the dorm bathed in pitch black except fro the living room area which was bathed in light from the fireplace. ''Hello?'', I called out.

 

Someone stood up from the couch and made their way towards me. ''Hi.'', a familiar voice said to my ear. I smiled when he kissed my cheek. ''I haven't seen you in weeks.'', I pouted. ''I know. I'm sorry.'', he said as he led me to the couch. ''Where did Soyeon go?'', I asked as I looked around. ''I sent her over to the dorm. Niel's been wanting to play Monopoly with her for a while so I thought why not?'', he answered smoothly.

 

I smiled and tugged on his shirt and brought his lips down to mine. ''Why do I feel that you like me for my awesome kissing skills?'', he said between kisses. ''That ain't true.'', I said as I poked his cheek with my finger. He stopped kissing me and looked closely at me. ''Did I mention you look really pretty today?'', he said as he tucked a semi-dry lock of hair behind my ear. I shook my head which resulted in the lock falling back to my face again.

 

''Well, you look pretty. Beautiful, even.'', he said as he continued the gesture. ''Are you staying?'', I asked him as I touched his lips. ''I am if you want me to. We have a free week.'', he answered softly, kissing each of my fingers. ''Well, I want you to stay.'', I said with a pout. He smiled and picked me up bridal style, walking to my room. He climbed in to bed with me and kissed my head before resting his chin on my shoulder.

 

''You smell nice. Like mangoes.'', he said as he kissed my bare shoulder. I stifled a grin and faced him again. ''You never run out of compliments, do you?'', I said as I poked his nose. He smiled and my hair. ''Go sleep. I'll be here. I promise.'', he said as he interwined out fingers together. I squeezed his hand and closed my eyes, falling in to a deep sleep seconds later.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Did you seriously mean what you said on Strong Heart?'', Minsoo asked when I woke up a few hours later. I racked my brain for what I said and nodded. ''I'm your ideal type?'', he chuckled while he kissed my palm. I smiled and watched as he played with my hair. ''Do I seriously look like a tough person on the outside?'', he said as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. 

 

''Why are in such a self-critical mode, eh?'', I said as I jumped on his back. He chuckled and hoisted my legs against his hips and walked out of the room and the dorm. ''Wanna go see the members in their sleep?'', he asked as we walked down the hall. I nodded and rested my chin on his shoulder. He pressed the code on the secutiry-locked door and we went inside only to see a sulking Soyeon and a victorious L.Joe.

 

''What's going on?'', Minsoo asked as he set me down on the sofa. ''Noona lost. She blames Hyung.'', Changjo pointed at the smirking L.Joe. ''Nyah. YOU AIN'T GETTING ANYTHING BACK BECAUSE IT'S MAINE~'', L.Joe said victoriously, throwing raspberries at Soyeon. 

 

I leaned over and whispered something in to Soyeon's ear which made her smirk. ''Is it true, Byunghun? You wet your bed once?'', she shot back. Niel, Changjo, Chunji, Ricky and Minsoo roared in to laughter. ''YAH, HYUNG! YOU PROMISED TO KEEP IT BETWEEN US!'', L.Joe screamed at Minsoo. ''I couldn't help myself.'', Minsoo replied.

 

''You guys are hilarious.'', I said as I tried to control my laughter. ''Oh, don't make him laugh so much. He might pee from that too.'', Chunji said which earned him a smack on the head from L.Joe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIFTEEN. :'D

Comment and subscribe.

tumblr_mfdv5bgLte1rmvb15o1_500.jpg