Ten

Trained To Love You

''Yah, Jisun! Check this out!'', Soyeon burst in to the practise room while I was stretching. Minsoo hadn't arrived yet and Captain had started barking affectionately at Soyeon as she entered. ''Soyeon! What are you doing here?'', I exclaimed as she had never entered our practise room before.

 

''Oh, stop looking so surprised. This isn't the first time lover boy's been away from you'', she retorted. ''Yah!'', I shrieked. ''Geez. Calm down. I got something to show you'', she said as she opened up her latop. ''This better be good'', I sighed.

 

''It is!'', she said excitedly. She showed me her laptop and I found Minsoo's handsome face staring back. His eyes were covered by shades and he had a smile plastered on his face. ''What am I supposed to be seeing again?'', I said as I mentally fawned on his appearance.

 

''Check out his neck, genius'', she pointed. My jaw dropped and I didn't even realize it when Captain jumped in to my lap and started barking at Minsoo's picture. Dangling from his neck was no other than a bejeweled 'J' necklace. My face flushed immediately.

 

''Lover boy's falling for you good~'', Soyeon said. ''Shut up'', I said as I poked her forehead. Captain leaned over the laptop and at Minsoo's face on screen. ''See? Even Captain likes it.'', she said as she rubbed off puppy slobber. ''Just...go, Soyeon. Please.'', I begged.

 

She went out and Captain kept barking at my heels. ''What's wrong with you, boy?'', I said as I picked him up. He started barking in my arms and kept struggling. ''He misses me, of course.'', Minsoo's voice said from behind me.

 

''Hi. I didn't hear you come in.'', I awkwardly waved. ''It's okay.'', he said as he ruffled my hair and took Captain from me. ''YAH! GIVE HIM BACK!'', I yelled as I pouted. ''Remember who gave him to you'', he said with his eyes narrowed. ''I haven't held Captain for 48 hours and you snatched him from me!'', I huffed.

 

''Oh, shut up.'', he said as he let Captain go from his arms and leaned close to me. ''Minsoo...what are you d-doing?'', I stammered as I stepped backward with each step he took forward. Captain was a life saver when he jumped in to my arms and Minsoo right in the face, making him step back.

 

''CAPTAIN! Y U RUIN THE MOMENT?!'', Minsoo trolled. ''Yah~ He can hear you.'', I said as I put my hand over his ears. He glared at Captain and I heard his sad whimpers. Minsoo sighed and slumped on to the floor. ''It seems like Minsoo is at his time of the month. It's nothing to worry about'', I said to Captain which earned a immediate head jerk from Minsoo.

 

''I AM NO WOMAN, JISUN!''

 

''Yeah. Okay. Mind teaching me something now, sensei?'', I said as I patted Captain's head when I put him to the ground. He curled up in to a ball at the far corner of the room and closed his eyes to sleep.

 

''I want you to sing, Jisun.'', Minsoo replied calmly. My eyes widened. ''S-Sing?'', I squeaked. He nodded and started playing a song that I knew too well. It was 'All My Love For You'.

 

''You've listened to it, right?'', Minsoo asked as he paused before anyone began singing. I nodded. ''But I don't know it by heart, Minsoo.'', I said nervously. ''That's okay.'', he said as he started rummaging through his over-load backpack he carries around everywhere. He pulled out a slightly-crumpled sheet and handed it to me.

 

''It's in Japanese!'', I shrieked in horror. ''There's the romanization down there.'', he pointed. I nodded. Instead of letting the song flow from the speakers, he took out his iPod and attached his headphones to them and handed it to me. ''This way, I'll hear your singing better'', he said.

 

''Can I close my eyes and do it? I think I'll be more nervous when I see you'', I said softly. He nodded and kissed my cheek in reassurance. Face flushed, I pressed play and let the melody overwhelm me.

 

Atarashii machi de notta
Densha no mado utsutta
Fuan-souna me wo a watashi wa

Anata ga oshiete kureta 
Jibunrashisa wasurenaide
Ima mo kagayaite iru ka na

Nagare teku keshiki
Futo shinkokyuue
Miageta sora no hate
Anata no koe ga a

Toukuhanarete ite mo
Me wo tojireba hora kokoro wa soba ni iru
All my love is for you
Nothing left to lose
Dare yori mo ai no imi wo chikara wo te irukara

Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah
Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah
Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah oh

 

I peeked my eyes open and saw Minsoo swaying on the spot, obviously enjoying it. I never knew I could that well to impress him. Closing my eyes yet again, I continued with a newly-found confidence.



Ai ga karuku natte
Katamuita sekai de
Korogari-souna watashi wo

Anata wa sasaete kureta
Yureru densha de tatsu yori mo
Kantanda yotte hohoende 

Sekai ga owatte mo
Anatanoegao 
Eien ni shinjiyou to
Ano toki kimete ita

Toukuhanarete ite mo
Me wo tojireba hora kokoro wa soba ni iru
All my love is for you
Nothing left to lose 
Dare yori mo ai no imi wo chikara wo te irukara 

Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah
Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah
Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah oh
All my love is for you
Uh whoa uh whoa oh
Y-yeah y-yeah y-yeah

Don'na mirai mo
Kono-te de hiraku no

Touku harukana michi mo 
Anata ga zutto terae kurerukara
Aruki daseru
Osorezu ni 
Dare yori mo ai no 
Imi wo chikara wo te irukara 

 

I opened my eyes and saw him clapping. ''I don't think you noticed that I recorded the entire thing, did you?'', he asked as he clicked something from behind his back. It was a voice recorder. My eyes widened. ''WHAT- WHY DID YOU?!'', I asked as I yanked off the headphones.

 

''Hey! I'm not gonna keep it. Your singing is memory enough for me.'', he said cheesily. That didn't get rid of the dark glare I was sending him, though. ''It's for Andy-hyung. I have to give pieces of your progress. Since I can't give the improvement of your dancing skills -there are cameras which link to Andy-hyung's room- I wanted to give him this.'', he explained.

 

My dark mood went away and he smiled when he noticed it. ''You did great, Jisun.'', he said as he hugged me. I settled comfortably in to his warm chest with a happy mood, not wanting to let go at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10th chappie. :3

Comment and subscribe, yeah?

tumblr_m13ve3XCYW1qj1kpl.gif