Seven

Trained To Love You

''I have a cookie.'', I pronounced in English while holding up a chocolate-chip cookie. ''Then give it to me.'', Minsoo replied back in English. I shook my head and I saw his eyes widen. ''Bwoh? WAE?!'', he started flailing his arms around.

 

''Because you'd ruin your abs, that's why.'' I pointed out, trying hard not to show the embarassment I was really feeling inside. His eyebrows shot upwards. ''I didn't know you liked my body that much.'', he said amusedly. 

 

''All Andromedas like bodies, okay?'', I said confidently as my hair was falling to both sides of my face to hide my flushing cheeks. ''And by 'All Andromedas', you mean you?'', Minsoo said cockily.

 

''Ani~ I mean your fans.'', I said as I bit in to the cookie. Minsoo looked like cat as he reached out for the cookie. But he took his hand back when I devoured the entire thing. ''That was the last cookie, Jisun!'', Minsoo complained. I rolled my eyes and took out another cookie from the packet and stuck my tongue out.

 

''For a leader, you're pretty childish.'', I pointed out.

 

''I like the reputation I have right now, thank you very much.'', he said as he swooped down and plucked the cookie before it entered my mouth. ''Yah!''

 

''You ate two already!'', he pointed out as he chewed. I could hear the cookie begging to be saved from his mouth as I tied my hair up. ''If you're bored, you can go watch something.'', he said after swallowing. We had finished practise an hour ago and Minsoo had no schedules to go to. So he was hanging around the practise room, wanting to be entertained.

 

''Like what?''

 

''The music video we made.''

 

''IT WAS RELEASED?!'', I half-shrieked. He could only nod at my reaction and I quickly opened my laptop and searched 'To You' in the search engine. I clicked on the music video and waited for it to buffer. When it did, I pressed play and watched the music video unravel.

 

''Your parts were pretty good.'' Minsoo praised. I smiled and poked his cheek. ''What? No compliments for me?'', he retorted, pouting. ''Well, for one thing, I loved your hair then.'', I said as I touched his brown tresses which he had now.

 

''You liked me blonde?! With blue sideburn-things?''

 

''It suited you!''

 

''But yours didn't.'', he said softly while taking one of my curls in his hand. ''I liked your hair better this way than in the music video.'', he said as he pulled away the scrunchie which held my hair away from my face. My brown hair fell past my face and he cupped my cheek.

 

His face was inching closer and closer and I felt uncomfortable. ''Minsoo...'', I whispered softly. He kept leaning closer and closer until our noses rubbed together; an Eskimo kiss. ''Wanna go have ice-cream?'', he softly whispered back.

 

I blinked back innocently to his statement. 

 

I guess he took that as a yes since he helped me up and dragged me out of the practice room.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Uwa~ Why must you torture me like this?'', I said as I pressed my face to the glass of the ice-cream cooler-thing. Mint, chocolate, vanilla, cookie dough, strawberry, blueberry, pistachio, almond...

 

The choices are absolutely endless in an ice-cream shop.

 

''Choose any two scoops'', Minsoo said from beside me. I hid my face of horror. CHOOSE ONLY TWO SCOOPS?! IS HE TRYING TO KILL ME?

 

''Two scoops?! But-But-But-But-But...'', I stammered as I looked back at the ice cream. Minsoo chuckled and squeezed my hand. ''It's not so hard. And I thought girls watched what they eat.'', he reassured. I laughed. 

 

''Excuse me, but I love to eat. Especially ice cream.'', I kept making googly-eyes at the ice-cream. ''What do you like more? Me or ice-cream?'', he asked as he got his double chocolate cone. I pointed at the ice-cream immediately. His jaw dropped and he pouted.

 

I didn't realize he was pouting until I received my almond-chocolate-cookie dough-blueberry-pistachio ice-cream in a small tub.

 

Y U NO USE BIG SCOOP? T_T

 

''Aw, c'mon, Minsoo. You know I'll always love food better~'', I defended. ''I need it to survive.''

 

When I realized he wasn't budging, I looked around to see if any fans were here or not, and pecked his cheek. His expression softened immediately and he shot me a dazzling smile. I giggled and started devouring my ice-cream. A little while later, I saw him still staring in to a daze with his smile plastered on his face.

 

This dork. :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating. D:

I keep taking naps. xD

Comment and subscribe~

^ THE TONGUE. o: