Twelve

Trained To Love You

''Jisun...'', Minsoo's voice said in my ear. I squeezed his hand lightly and and turned around to face him. He looked adorable when I looked at him. His hair was dishvelled and his eyes looked slightly droopy. His lips looked moist and I realized that he drooled in his sleep.

 

''What?'', I said as I snuck a glance at the clock before looking at his face. ''It's 3am, Minsoo. Why are you awake?'', I asked. as I put a hand to his cheek. ''I couldn't sleep'', was his simple answer. I buried my face in his chest and pulled him closer. ''Come on. Sleep.'', I said as he rested his face in the crook of my neck. 

 

''I can't. As much as I enjoy what you're doing right now, I just can't.'', he said contentedly as I played with his hair. I sighed and sat up, kicking the covers and slipping on my socks. ''Where are you going?'', he asked. ''I'm gonna make hot chocolate. You want some?''

 

He nodded enthusiastically and jumped out of bed. We the lights in the kitchen and I blinked a few times before taking out a couple of mugs. ''Mind telling me why your mug has a panda drawn on it?'', Minsoo pointed out as he wrapped his arms around me for the second time. I looked at my mug and smiled. 

 

The small chibi panda was clutching a bamboo stick in it's hand while it munched on the other end. ''I like pandas?'', I said hesitantly as I took out marshmallows from the nearby cupboard. Minsoo had jerked his head the minute I closed the door which resulted in the door's edge banging on his forehead.

 

''MINSOO! I'M SO SORRY!'', I apologized as I saw him clutching his forehead. ''It's okay, Jisun. I'm fine.'', he grimaced as I took his hand away. ''I'm so sorry. I didn't see and-''

 

''It's okay, Jisun.'', he said as he took my hands. I led him to the couch in front of the fireplace and handed him my mug of hot chocolate. ''What about yours?'', he asked. ''I don't think mine matters right now'', I said feebly.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''I can't treat your wound if you don't stay still, Minsoo!'', I said as he whimpered. ''It hurts!'', he said like a kid. ''Shh~'', I said softly as I put a finger to his lips. He shut up immediately and let me treat his wound in peace. He eyed my clothes and spoke up. ''Did you change or something?''

 

''I did. Why?'', I asked as I eyes my over-sized button-up shirt and shorts. ''It's nothing. It's just that girls don't own men's shirts, Jisun.'', he said with his eyebrow raised. ''Stop that. You're gonna get medicine in your eyebrow'', I said.

 

''Answer me'', he said. ''Did I mention you sleepwalk? And do stuff while you do that?'', I asked quizzically. ''So, it's mine?'', he replied back dumbfoundedly. I nodded. ''Haven't you noticed that you're slightly colder than when you first entered the dorm?'', I kept firing. He pulled at his jacket and was gaping a while later.

 

''I didn't say anything since you might freak out~'', I innocently continued while dabbing the treatment. ''You look good in it. I bet you're comfortable, too.'', he questioned me somehow. I smiled and poked his forehead. He shot me a dazzling smile as I handed him the warm mug of hot chocolate.

 

''Drink up. You'll feel better'', I promised as I cleared up the remains of the first-aid kit. When I returned and slumped in front of the fireplace, the mug was empty and Minsoo was trying desperately to off his milk mustache. I turned a blind eye at it and outstretched my hands towards the warm fire, letting it's warmth wash over me.

 

''Jisun? Could you help me here?'', Minsoo asked from behind me. I turned around to face him and saw his jaw drop. I looked around to find what he was gaping at but didn't find it. ''What? Is there something on my face?'', I asked. He stood up and sat next to me.

 

''Milk mustache. Wipe it off for me, please?'', he asked. Smiling, I wiped off the mustache with my thumb slowly only to notice that Minsoo had his lips while staring at my own. Before I knew it, his lips started inching closer and closer until there was no space between them. 

 

His lips moved slowly against mine, devouring it's taste. He was an experienced kisser, I found out. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer only to be surprised that he pulled me on to his lap. His hands ran down my sides until they rested loosely on my waist. His tongue slithered in to my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. I ran my fingers through his brown tresses and smiled in to the kiss. We pulled away, lacking oxygen, our chests rising and falling.

 

We stayed in that embrace, our eyes not leaving the other. It wasn't until Minsoo had smiled did I his cheek. 

 

''AHAH! CAUGHT YOU TWO!'', I heard someone scream victoriously. I turned around and saw Soyeon with a video camera along with the rest of Teen Top behind them, looking excited. ''Aren't you guys supposed to be asleep?'', Minsoo asked them. 

 

''If Hyung doesn't sleep, then we no sleep'', the rest of Teen Top chorused. ''These idiots'', Minsoo muttered as he stood up. ''Soyeon... you videoed us?'', I asked. She nodded her head evilly. ''Nice move there, Hyung. Pulling her on to your lap and all.'', Ricky approved.

 

''Get out of here~'', Minsoo said as he pushed them out and closing the door in their faces. ''Soyeon, could turn it off and go?'', Minsoo asked. She looked at me and since I nodded, she turned the video camera off and slumped back inside her room. ''I'm sorry'', I apologized as I walked up to him.

 

''You have nothing to be sorry for. You gave me one special day to remember.'', he swore. He took my hand and placed it on his chest; exactly where his heart beat. 

 

''YAH, HYUNG! HURRY UP AND COME OUT! WE GOT LOCKED OUT!'', Chunji hollered outside.

 

''Sleep well, arasso?'', he told me, acting like Chunji didn't even speak. His lips met mine once more and he held me close when our lips seperated. He sighed contentedly and brushed my hair out of my eyes. I smiled and waved when he went outside, making me notice Soyeon videoing me again.

 

''WILL YOU QUIT IT?!''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>:D Kiss chappie.

Is it going too fast? The story? 

I think it is. ._.

tumblr_marwvvvdwU1r421lto1_500.gif