Eight

Trained To Love You

''Yah, Soyeon-ah. Mind telling me why Jisun's been acting so weird lately?'', Minsoo asked as he cornered Soyeon at the dorm. Jisun was fast asleep and Minsoo had been curious why she acted so differently around him for the past few days.

 

''Oh, no. She'll kill me if I told you.'', Soyeon backed away and continued drinking her hot chocolate. ''C'mon, Soyeon-ah!'', Minsoo pleaded. She took one look at Minsoo's pouting face and fell for it.

 

''Her birthday's tomorrow. And she's pissed because no one knows it except for me.'', she explained. ''Now will you leave me in peace?''

 

Minsoo smiled. ''How old is she turning tomorrow?''

 

''18'', was Soyeon's simple answer.

 

''To be honest, I don't what she'll expect. What do girls like for presents? Espescially the cake?'', Minsoo asked as he never planned a girl's birthday before. He has planned over each and every single birthday surprise for s for the past year and the year they were trainees. He had never planned a girl's birthday. Not even his mom's.

 

''Well, we like things which means something special. Like jewelry, books -Jisun loves books-, clothes. You get the idea. But she's seriously hard to please.'', Soyeon went on.

 

Books. He could get a book.

 

''Wait... what kind of books does she even like?'', he asked. ''Harry Potter. Only Harry Potter. She refuses to read another book if it isn't Harry Potter.'', Soyeon explaned, finishing her mug of hot chocolate and dunking it in to the sink.

 

Minsoo's shoulder's slumped. She would have all the books by now.

 

''Is there a possibilty of her not having one of those books?'', Minsoo asked hopefully. Soyeon went back in to the room that she and Jisun shared and came back after a moment. ''The last one. Deathly Hallows.'', she answered. Minsoo fistpumped and thanked Soyeon for telling him. As he exited the building for his schedules, he quickly informed his manager to stop by at a bookstore when they returned back to the dorms.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''What book are you looking for, Hyung?'', Changjo asked as both of them entered the bookstore. ''This book.'', Minsoo said as he showed the younger the note which he had scribbled 'Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows' on. ''Manager Hyung told me it should be here'', Minsoo explained.

 

''Annyeonghaseyo~ What book are you looking for?'', the elderly shopkeeper- or in this case, bookkeeper- asked the both of them. The greeted back politely and Minsoo handed him the note. He had his fingers crossed, hoping that they will have the book.

 

''That book almost ran out last month but I think we still have some copies.'', the man replied, adjusting his glasses. The shopkeeper sat down on his chair and typed the name of the book in the computer to find any related searches.

 

Please, please, please~, Minsoo thought.

 

''Ah! We have one copy left. It's in the 'fiction' section.'', the man replied. Minsoo gratefully thanked the man and sped off to the 'fiction' section with Changjo at his heels. ''We have to find that book before no one else does, Changjo-ah!'', Minsoo kept telling the younger determinedly.

 

Hours passed and they weres till searching. Changjo had slumped in to a chair since he was tired and Minsoo was just about to give up when he saw the book on the top shelf. Reaching for it easily, he read the title and fistpumped. 

 

''We found it!'', Minsoo cried to the shopkeeper who was watching the two for the past hour. They quickly purchased it and climbed in to the van which their manager was sleeping in. Minsoo couldn't contain himself. 

 

She has to like it. She has to, he thought.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Yah! If you don't shut your mouths, she's gonna wake up!'', Soyeon threatened. I pulled up my covers and scrunched up my nose to the noise and the bright light. 

 

Why can't this idiot just let me sleep? T_T

 

''But hse looks adorable when she sleeps..'', I heard someone else's voice cut her off. It sounded like...like...NIEL?! Holy chocolate fudge. Teen Top is in my room.

 

TEEN TOP IS IN MY ROOM.

 

''I'll be the one to wake her up, arasso?'', Minsoo's voice said. The sound of his voice comforted me and I un-scrunched my nose. A loud chorus of ''OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~'', made Soyeon snap at her threats again. ''I'm her trainer! It's reason enough!'', he defended himself.

 

''Or maybe because she's pretty.'', Chunji said. I mentally blushed under the covers. ''Or maybe because she kissed Hyung.'', L.Joe retorted.

 

O: HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW THAT?

 

''How the hell do you know that?'', Minsoo echoed my thoughts exactly. ''You talk in your sleep, Hyung. And you talk about her all the time.'', L.Joe continued. ''It's true! It's like both of them are an old couple who were seperated and we're the one he complains to'', Ricky agreed.

 

''WE ARE NOT AN OLD COUPLE!'', Minsoo hissed menacingly. ''Notice the 'we', maknae'', L.Joe said wisely to Changjo.

 

''It's 5 minutes to midnight! So either you wake her up now, or never!'', she warned. ''We'll leave her to your expertise, Hyung'', L.Joe said as he slammed the door. The room was eerily quiet now and I heard Minsoo sigh.

 

''Jisun. Wake up'', he softly said as he shook me. I balled my hand in to a small fist when he pulled the covers from me. ''Jisun. Wake up. Please~'', he whispered. He was close. I knew it because his minty breath kept washing over my face with each word.

 

I opened my eyes and blinked back at his eyes innocently. ''Morning.'', he said as he kissed my forehead. Before I could retort anything for it, he simply said ''I owed you that.''

 

I smiled and noticed he was lying beside me. ''Oh, and one more thing.'', he said. I looked up at his face and smiled softly when he ran his fingers through my hair.

 

''Happy birthday.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it fluffy enough?

I was about to update 4 hours ago when my laptop crashed. Literally.

This is the third time I've re-written this. D:

Comment and subscribe, though. 

tumblr_m0le5l7wtr1qbze9ko1_250.png tumblr_m0le5l7wtr1qbze9ko2_250.png tumblr_m0le5l7wtr1qbze9ko3_250.png