Six

Trained To Love You

''Minsoo? Mind focusing, please?'', the director calmly said to him. They were filming the music of 'To You' which was to be released three days from now. They were in a secluded alley all the way in Busan since they couldn't find alleys which were big enough. Or thug-less.

 

''Hyung?'', Minsoo said to the manager of Teen Top. The older figure looked at Minsoo expectantly. ''Are you sure that we need Jisun here?'', he asked.

 

Minsoo glanced at his trainee with a sympathetic look. It was her first time on a set and her first time being in a music video with someone she knew. She looked frail and scared; he didn't blame her. It was overwhelming on his first tme too.

 

''Of course we need her. She has to get used to the experience since she's going to debut later.'', he replied. Minsoo nodded understandingly and walked over to her. ''You okay? If you're uncomfortable, we can get Soyeon to do it.'', he said calmly. She shook her head and put a hand to Minsoo's newly-dyed, stubble-like blonde hair.

 

''This feels weird.'', she giggled. He chuckled at her childishness and ran his fingers through her curled hair. ''You know, I like your hair before it was curled'', he said while pouting. She ducked her head and blushed furiously.

 

''Hey... you're gonna do okay.'', he said as he grasped her soft hand. She looked up and met his eyes. ''Minsoo! We need you down in the parking lot now. We're ready to shoot your part. Bring Jisun with you too.'', the director announced.

 

''C'mon.'', Minsoo said as he stood up with his hand holding hers tightly.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I watched as the make-up artists re-do my hair since Minsoo had ruined it. I peered over the the director's shoulder to find Minsoo sitting on a motorbike, in his black suit jacket and button-up shirt. His face had slight smudges of grey which made him look like a real gangster of some sort.

 

''Now, Jisun. You have to walk past Minsoo as if he's not even there, arasso? Minsoo, you'll try to stop her and pull her toward you, but she walks away. You get in front of her and say your rap and then watch her walk away... Did you get what I said?'', the camera man said.

 

Both of us nodded and the director showed me where to start walking from.

 

The first couple of shots were the worst. I either tripped or Minsoo made funny faces to make me feel at ease. The director caught this and gave Minsoo a warning glare and he didn't attempt to do it later on. I was supposed to keep a straight face and walk like nothing was going on; this is just a normal car park. Nothing else.

 

And on cue, Minsoo pulled me towards him and I resisted, like the director had told me to. I pushed him away, sometimes a bit too harshly or too lightly, but the last shot was perfect according to the director. Minsoo rapped and he had this really erted kind-of smirk on his face as he said it. I never knew he could make a face like that.

 

IT WAS TOO Y. @________________________@

 

When I walked away, I saw him groan and kick the floor in desperation, as if he just lost something he held dearly.

 

''PERFECT! THAT'S A WRAP!'', the director yelled over the loud-speaker. I pumped my fist up in the air and did a mental victory dance. ''Hey, that wasn't so bad.'', Minsoo praised as he gave me a high-five.

 

''Hyung! You finished your part yet?!'', Niel yelled when he walked in. Minsoo gave him a thumbs up and smiled when the rest of Teen Top entered the car park. ''Hey~ It's Jisun!'', Changjo pointed when he saw me.

 

HOW THE HELL DO THEY KNOW MY NAME?!

 

Oh, screw it. THEY KNOW MY NAME! :'D

 

I gave a nervous wave to the maknae and he jumped up and down. ''See, Hyung? She waved!'', he said to Ricky. L.Joe strode up to me and gave me a smile. ''Nice to see you again.'', he said. I nodded meekly and hid behind Minsoo.

 

''You know she's shy, Byunghyun-ah.'', Minsoo said as he pushed L.Joe away from me. ''It's not my fault she's shy around me.'', L.Joe said defensively. ''She isn't shy around me!'', Chunji said as he bounced towards me.

 

I gave a nervous little whimper and clung on to Minsoo more. Minsoo held my hand a bit tighter.

 

''Why don't you just go and direct your individual parts? We need another take here.'', Minsoo tried to stall. They bought it easily and filed out when their manager yelled out their names.

 

''Nice save.''

 

''Meh~ It's nothing.'', he said as he winked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sixth chappie.

You people need to comment more. Siriusly. T _T

Comment and subscribe.