Three

Trained To Love You

''Are you serious?'', I asked as I looked at him. Minsoo smiled at me, obviously noticing that I was taking the news in a bit too slow than he expected. ''Yes. Really. I'm your trainer.'', he answered, showing off his eye smile.

 

''No joke? No nothing?'', I kept asking, obviously refusing to believe this. He kept smiling and poured me a glass of water. ''Make yourself at home'', he said as he ruffled my hair and handed me the glass of water.

 

''Wow'', was all I could say.

 

''Want a tour of the place?'', he asked as he watched me take small sips of my water. I nodded enthusiastically and found myself in a hallway other than the one we were in before.

 

''That, is our practice room. It's nice, isn't it? You might expect some of my members to pop in and out. Just don't be so nervous, okay? They're total softies.'', he said while opening a door which had mirrored walls and a couple of huge speakers in both corners.

 

''That, is Andy-hyung's room. You'll have to meet him later today. I don't know whether he'll be there or not but either way you have to meet him.'', Minsoo continued.

 

''Was he scary?'', I squeaked.

 

His chuckle filled my ears. ''He was. But he's a good person, Andy-hyung. But I'll be there, don't worry.'', he said as a muscled arm wrapped around my shoulders.

 

MUST. NOT. FANGIRL.

 

''Okay'', was all I could manage to say.

 

He kept pointing at the passing doors and telling them what they were and sooner or later, both of us were summoned to the CEO's office. Minsoo was there all the way, telling me that it was going to be fine and that I'll do fine.

 

''Ah~ Jisun. Nice to meet you'', Andy said as he pulled me in for a hug. It was a bit unexpected but I warmed up to him a little later. He reminded me so much of Appa.

 

I peeked a look at Minsoo and found him smiling at me. ''Go along~'', he mouthed.

 

''Is anything overwhelming?'', Andy asked me. I shook my head and sat down in the chair behind me. ''Here's your schedule. Remember to be there on time since both of you have only a small amount of alloted time together, arasso? And remember to sleep well. We can't have you collapsing in exhaustion on the first day.'', he continued while I went through the colour-coded schedule he handed over.

 

''The blue ones are dance practice, red ones are singing practice while the others are just basic skills you need to know, like learning English and Japanese...Any questions?''

 

I shook my head and inspected the schedule a bit more closely. In total, I have 4 hours with Minsoo every single day. 

 

FANGIRL SQUEAL. PLEASE. 

 

NO. T_T

 

''Welcome to T.O.P Media, Jisun. I hope you'll debut successfully one day'', were Andy's last words before we exited the room. ''Well, you handled that better than I expected.'', Minsoo smiled.

 

''I guess I'm just good a those things.'', I said as I tucked a lock of hair behind my ear.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Wanna start dancing?'', he asked as he the speakers. 'Crazy' started blaring from the speakers and I watched him turn a knob which made the song slower.

 

''You don't have to make it slower. I know the dance'', I replied as I stretched. I could have sworn I saw him smirk. ''Alright.''

 

We started dancing and I lip-synched Niel's part at the start. I was concentrated on dancing while Minsoo, I saw from the corner of my eye, was too busy staring.

 

''W-What? Did I do anything wrong?'', I asked while I paused.

 

''Aniyo... I'm just surprised that you know the entire dance'', he said while running a hand through his hair. I gave him a light smile. ''I just learn the dances of the songs I like'', I admitted while kicking the floor lightly.

 

''So you're an Andromeda?'', he asked, a grin working it's way on to his face.

 

''I am, yes.'', I said proudly.

 

''Alright. Do my rap in 'To You', then.'', he said while a smirk was plastered on his lips. ''EH?! I didn't learn that yet!'', I said, my jaw gaped open.

 

''C'mon. It's easy.''

 

I sighed. He isn't going to falter that easily.

 

''Neon neomu ippeosseo neol manna gippeosseo, hajiman neon nawa dallanabwa, huh?'', I attempted. Clapping filled the room. ''You're pretty, too.'', Minsoo said as he chuckled.

 

I face flushed.

 

I have to try not to die.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd chapter. :3

Comment and subscribe, please?