Sixteen

Trained To Love You

''When am I going to confess to her, Hyung?'', Minsoo said exasperatedly when he was summoned to the CEO's office a few days later. ''It's getting hard, isn't it?'', Andy answered him. Minsoo nodded and put his head in his hands. ''Screw confessing at a concert. Leeteuk-hyung did it. I want to do something special.'', Minsoo said confidently.

 

Andy smiled at the younger. ''And by special, what are you going to do?'', Andy asked. ''I ain't telling you. You'll tell her.'', he replied mischeviously as he made his way to the door. ''You do understand what's going to happen when your relationship breaks out in to the public, right?'', Andy asked concernedly.

 

''I do. I'll protect her throughout it. I'm old enough.'', Minsoo replied confidently as he grasped the doorknob.

 

''Yah. Tell me the date that you'll be doing this. I can clear your schedules and everything then. Along with the fact that you'll need equipment for whatever you're doing it.'', Andy said knowingly. Minsoo glared at his hyung.

 

''I hate how well you know me.''

 

''It's a gift.''

 

''A creepy gift, that is.'', were Minsoo's last words as he exited the CEO's office.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Where do you want me to go?'', I asked Minsoo on the phone. ''Remember the park we went to? The one in which you almost fell asleep on me? Go there.'', Minsoo instructed. ''Don't hang up on me.'', I said as I started walking in to the dark night. ''Wouldn't dream of it.'', he chuckled. I walked down the streets, under the streetlights on the empty road. 

 

Soyeon woke me up, saying Minsoo wanted me outside. After changing in to a light pink sweater and shorts along with my favourite black trainers, I walked outside in to the empty street which was illuminated by the orange streetlights. As if on cue, Minsoo called me up and gave me directions where to go.

 

''You're not here.'', I said disappointedly to the phone. I looked around the park and saw a pathway of lit candles from the swing to a far tree in the distance. ''See the candles?'', he said knowingly. ''You're unpredictable.'', I agreed as I started walking in between the two lines of candles.

 

The candles led all the way to a tree which was covered with twinkle lights. ''Minsoo?'', I said in to the phone. ''Yeah?'', he replied softly. ''You're not in the tree, are you?'', I said as I looked at the tree in awe. ''Nope.'', he said in a hurried voice.

 

He's in the tree. I just have to find him. D:

 

Every part in my heart I'm giving out
Every song on my lips I'm singing out
Any fear in my soul I'm letting go
And anyone who ask I'll let them know

 

I whirled my head around and squinted my eyes at the tree and found a black figure in the tree singing. ''Minsoo...'', I said softly as I heard his deep, comforting voice.

 

She's the one, she's the one
I say it loud
She's the one, she's the one
I say it proud

Ring a bell, Ring a bell
For the whole crowd
Ring a bell, Ring a bell

I'm telling the world
That I've found a girl
The one I can live for
The one who deserves

Every part in my heart I'm giving out
Every song on my lips I'm singing out
Any fear in my soul I'm letting go
And anyone who ask I'll let them know

She's the one, she's the one
I say it loud
She's the one, she's the one
I say it proud

Ring a bell, Ring a bell
For the whole crowd
Ring a bell, Ring a bell

I'm telling the world
That I've found a girl
The one I can live for
The one who deserves

To give all my heart
A reason to fly
The one I can live for
A reason for life

 

My smile vanished as the music stopped and the figure disappeared from my sight. I whirled my head to the sides and didn't find the figure anywhere. I had turned around and was about to walk away when I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around me. ''Did you not hear me sing?'', Minsoo said from behind me.

 

I turned around in his arms. ''What were you trying to say, Minsoo?'', I said as I ran my fingers through his hair. ''Jisun... I...'', he trailed off nervously. ''Yes?'', I cupped his cheek. He leant comfortably against my touch and kissed my palm. ''I love you.'', he murmured.

 

''Please tell me you feel the same way, Jisun.'', he pleaded. 

 

I smiled at him in response. All this time, from the very first time he had held my hand, had meant something. Something special. Not once in my wildest dreams did I think that he might actually reciprocate those feelings for me. ''Minsoo... I love you too.'', I replied back, painting his face in to the brightest smile I had never seen him in.

 

No words were exchanged between as he twirled me around in happiness, except for a few chuckles and squeals which erupted from my lips. ''I thought that the most happiest moment in my life would be when I was chosen to be a trainer.'', he confessed. ''And now?'', I asked.

 

''This very moment has replaced that.'', he whispered as he lowered his lips to mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:'D Confession taime!

Just so you know, this is the second-last chapter of the story. I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR READING THIS STORY. :'D

Comment and subscribe!

tumblr_m013f02XGD1rn3z3ao1_250.gif