Thirteen

Trained To Love You

''Are you sure you guys aren't an item?'', Soyeon said as she accompanied me to the practice room. I held Captain in my arms and sighed. ''I don't know, Soyeon.'', I answered back as Captain kept playing with the necklace Minsoo gave me. ''Calm down, boy.'', I said as I took one of his paws in my hand. He my hand and Soyeon went off toward her practice room while I entered mine.

 

Captain jumped out of my arms the minute I stepped in and I smiled at how adorable he could get. Minsoo wasn't here. I couldn't blame him. He could be embarassed or something, but I couldn't figure out which was which.

 

I sat down playing with Captain for over an hour before I started getting sleepy. He hadn't grown that much, just a couple of inches and his eyes got slightly bigger. I put my beanie on his fluffy head and watched him yawn, his small canine teeth revealed to me. 

 

''You know why I picked him for you?'', Minsoo said as he my cheek from behind. I whirled over to face him and shook my head innocently. ''He has the exact same shade of brown your eyes have.'', he said softly. I smiled and pecked his cheek. ''You can be seriously sweet sometimes.'', I said as I patted his cheek. 

 

''Let's get some training done before you drown me in cheesiness?'', I offered up as I picked Captain up. ''After you've seen this letter, of course.'', Minsoo said as he revealed a letter he was hiding behind his back. ''Andy-hyung told me to give it to you'', he said as I took if from his hands. It was addressed to me and I quickly ripped the top.

 

''It's not bad news, is it?'', I asked. He just shrugged and wrapped his arms around my waist. ''Just open it.'', he said against my ear. ''I will. Just give me a tiny bit of privacy, ne?'', I said as I pulled away from his embrace. I opened the letter and read.

 

Jisun,

It pleases me to tell you that your debut has been approved by the Board and that you're debut in 2 months. The Board was impressed with your dance and singing skills and assures me that you will become a promising idol. We would understand if you would like to continue your traineeship some more since it's only been 6 months. However, if you accept, meet Minsoo and tell him your decision. He'll immediately come to me. And, congratulations!

 

I looked up from the letter and smiled at him. He looked confused. ''Well?'', he asked. ''I'm debuting in 2 months!'', I said happily while jumping around the room. My squealing woke up Captain and I smiled in happiness. I looked over at Minsoo and handed him the letter. I didn't bother watching as I kept jumping.

 

When he finished reading, the letter fell from his hand and he looked at me with a smile working it's way on to his face. He opened up his arms and I jumped in to them, the grin never leaving my face. He my hair and soon my cheek, his adorable half-smile on his face. 

 

''Aren't you gonna congratulate me?'', I said with my pout. He smirked and dipped his head down, capturing my lips with his. Our lips moved slowly against each other and my arms wrapped around his neck to pull him closer. His smiled against my lips and pulled away, turning his body so that I wasn't facing the door.

 

''It hasn't been 24 hours and you're still kissing her.'', Changjo said as he entered. ''I need your hearing.'', I muttered to Minsoo who chuckled. ''I guess you heard the news?'', Minsoo asked the rest of Teen Top as they entered. ''What news?'', they chorused.

 

''Jisun's debuting in two months.'', Minsoo said proudly. Everyone erupted in to cheers and Niel rushed forward to hug me tight, going all, ''NOONA'S DEBUTING! NOONA'S DEBUTING!''. I smiled and told him to put me down. ''No one picks Jisun up but me.'', Minsoo said as he protectively came in front of me.

 

''OOOH~ CHEESY~'', Teen Top went.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''She said yes. She wants to debut.'', Minsoo said as he entered the CEO's office. Andy smiled at him but realized Minsoo's face. It looked sullen and drawn, like he wasn't even happy with the news. ''Minsoo...don't you want her to debut?'', he asked the younger.

 

''I do. She deserves to debut. But that means I won't even see her anymore since she'll have more schedules.'', Minsoo said sadly. Andy realized something, then. ''You love her, don't you?'', he asked. Minsoo's head perked up and he looked at his hyung with a new found interest.

 

''How did you know?'', Minsoo asked, not knowing how his hyung knew. ''I always know. I know that you kissed her for the first time in front of the fireplace last night.'', Andy said as he wiggled his eyebrows. 

 

''How did you- Do you have security cameras in the dorms too?!'', Minsoo exclaimed. ''Hey, I can't be the CEO without knowing what's going on.'', he said.

 

''You're a creep, Hyung.'', Minsoo said as he fought back laughter. But it resided as quickly as it started. ''When are you gonna confess to her, eh?'', Andy asked. ''I really don't know how. Should I wait after she debuts or now?'', Minsoo asked.

 

''I recommend after the debut. At one of your concerts.''

 

Minsoo agreed. ''I'll talk to you later about this.'', he decided. Andy smiled at his dongsaeng's retreating form and went back to his work with an evident smile upon his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:'3

Comment and subcribe. :D

tumblr_me31smXP6a1rhwygvo1_500.jpg