Five

Trained To Love You

''M-Minsoo? You here?'', I called out as I entered the practice room. The place was empty, the speakers in their original places and the remains of our English lesson still remained in the center. Minsoo's favourite grey and navy blue cap was in the middle of it all. Walking over, I picked it up and was surprised to find a note falling out of it.

 

Jisun,

Unexpected schedule. I'll be back at around 1.

Stay safe, yeah?

 

Meow. :3

 

Sighing, I glanced at the clock and groaned when I realized that I have to wait 4 hours. Taking my iPod out of my bag, I attached it to the speakers and selected my favourite playlist.

 

If Minsoo's not going to be here for 4 hours, the best I can do is to dance and get some exercise.

 

Girls' Generation's 'Mr. Taxi' blared out from the speakers and I quickly got in to position. Dancing my way perfectly through the start, I slided easily in to the chorus. Before I even realized it, I had finished 6 of Girls' Generation's songs.

 

The next playlist started and I paused for a while. 3 hours had passed and I slumped in front of the remains of our English lesson. I started wring the letter 'E' which he didn't teach and praised myself at what a good job I did.

 

I kept writing and practising and writing and practising until someone put their hands over my eyes. ''Guess who I am.'', someone said to my ear. ''Minsoo?'', I answered unknowingly.

 

''...Yes. With what?''

 

''Eh?''

 

Minsoo removed his hands from my eyes and in front of me was a steaming take-out box of ddukbokki. ''UWA~'', I said as I eyes the rice cakes. They looked fresh and wafted the most delicious smell. My mouth watered at the sight.

 

''Hungry? I figured you might be. We came back late because Chunji was taking so long to eat. I'll try to abandon Chunji next time and come over as quickly as possible, arasso?'', he swore.

 

But instead of replying to him, I stuck out my hand. ''Gimme the chopsticks~'', I demanded.

 

DAMMIT, STOMACH. STOP TALKING.

 

NO.

 

STOP TALKING! YOU'RE EMBARASING ME IN FRONT OF MINSOO! :@

 

NO~ >_>

 

''Only if you say 'Please', Jisun.'', he sternly said. Sighing, I was vividly reminded of the times Appa had shot that remark at me when I got demanding for things when I was young.

 

''Please~?'', I cutely said, while pouting my lips. I knew my aegyo worked the minute he saw it since the chopsticks fell in to my hand almost immediately after. Mentally congratulating myself, I dove in to the ddukbokki wihtout another word.

 

''Wow. I never knew you were this hungry, Jisun.'', he said as he watched me in awe. I wiped my lips with a tissue and replied. ''Well, I was.'', I said stubbornly.

 

After finishing the ddukbokki after 30 minutes -Minsoo didn't let me eat the remaining pieces of ddukbokki on my own and fed me, being the gentleman he claimed to be- I rested for an hour while Minsoo practised.

 

''Yah, get up. You can show me what you were dancing to before I got here.'', he said with a smirk. ''Aish, this person...'', I mumbled under my breath as I blew at my bangs.

 

Standing up, I walked over to my iPod and pressed the next playlist. 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' started playing and Minsoo stood up immediately. ''Lemme show you my dancing skills~'', he said with a wink.

 

The song started and I began lip-synching to the lyrics while dancing. I looked at our reflection on the mirror and was surprised to find out he could dance girl group songs very well. ''What? You thought I couldn't? I can be better than Key, too.'', he defended himself when he saw my expression.

 

''Uh huh~ You should have a dance battle with Key, then. Or even Jo Kwon. To mark your territory in girl group dances.'', I replied back to his statement. He stopped dancing and looked at me. ''You know what? I will.'', he confidently said.

 

And on Star King, the next day, that's exactly what he did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifth chappie. :D

Comment and subscribe~

tumblr_m87kbhbTh61qjc96do1_500.gif