Fourteen

Trained To Love You

The next few weeks were very busy. Apparently, Soyeon also got a similar letter and we were informed that both of us are going to debut as a duo. We couldn't contain our excitement when we found out. Minsoo and me had been training hard ever since we received news of our debut song. Soyeon was officially allowed to practice with us now because it was her debut too.

 

Andy had already released official statements of our debut and we started gaining support already. T.O.P Media's website had released out teaser videos and photos of both of us, with our backs against each other, in leather suits. Minsoo had been by my side with every passing minute. He kept telling me that I had to endure all the practices and recordings since this was exactly what Teen Top had to endure when they had a comeback.

 

Our debut song was named 'Trick' and it had been recorded and done. Since the choreography planned for the song was complex, Andy brought in the best choreographers he could find and after a month, we were ready to debut. Minsoo had been acting weird all around me lately since he knew that I'm debuting. He keeps going to Andy hyung and talking about things I had no idea about. At first, I didn't worry about it, but now I was getting worried.

 

''It's nothing, Jisun. He's just worrying over little details. Nothing you should be worrying about, ne?'', were his words when I had the courage to ask him. I had nodded in response and went back to practicing. 

 

Did I mention that Andy watched Soyeon and I practice? No? Well, he does. It seriously doesn't help when I actually get nervous from being watched by him. In the end, Andy has to call Minsoo from his schedules to come calm me down. I depended on him that much.

 

There was a moment when Soyeon and Andy had left me and Minsoo alone in the practice room while they got lunch. The silence wasn't awkward; it was somewhat comforting since I had gotten used to him. ''Hey...are you okay? No nervousness or anything?'', he said as he wrapped his arms around me gently. 

 

I nodded lightly and closed my eyes. ''I can't believe you guys do this almost every year. It's exhausting.'', I said, leaning against his chest. ''But not exhausted for this, right?'', he asked as he dipped his head down and pecked my lips. I smiled when he pulled away and sighed contentedly.

 

''You do know why they left us alone, right?'', Minsoo asked me as he my cheek. I shook my head and played with my shoes. ''Andy-hyung felt guilty that we weren't getting enough time together. He knows.'', he replied as he laid his head on my lap. ''What do you mean he knows?'', I said with a confused look.

 

''He has cameras in the dorms.'', Minsoo said as he pulled my hands over his face. ''EH?!'', I squeaked. ''He saw us kiss, Jisun.'', Minsoo mumbled out against my palms. ''Near the...'', I trailed off. He nodded and I groaned. ''How long has he known?'', I asked him tentatively. ''Since last month.'', he said, his eyes going in to a daze while he absent mindedly kissed my palm.

 

We kissed for the first time last month. ._.

 

''No wonder I feel nervous when he's here.'', I confessed. He chuckled and silenced my lips with his own, his arms wrapping around my waist. Shock was plasted all over my face but it quickly went away as his lips started moving slowly against mine. His arms slid up and down the sides of my body and I gasped softly at the gesture. My hands were running through his newly-dyed black hair until they rested around his neck. I tugged on his shirt and he obliged instantly, smirking against my lips and sliding his tongue inside my mouth.

 

''Uh~ We're back?'', I heard Soyeon's voice from behind me. I peeked one eye open and, fortunately, saw her alone standing at the doorway. ''Why is it that you always interrupt us?'', Minsoo asked with an annoyed look on his face. ''I hid.'', Andy said as he poked his head through the doorway.

 

Whimpering, I hid my face in Minsoo's chest. ''You're embarassing her, you know.'', Minsoo said as he my hair. I heard Soyeon and Andy chuckle and enter the room, their hands heavy with white, plastic takeout bags. Minsoo my cheek softly and fed me a piece of marinated beef. ''Kill me now. I'm gonna die from couple overload.'', Soyeon said as she slumped against Andy's arm. 

 

''Kill me too, then.'', Andy agreed and both of them slumped on to the floor.

 

''Atleast that gives me time to do this.'', Minsoo said taking hold of the oppourtunity. He lowered his head and kissed me briefly on the lips, the chopsticks in his hand falling to the floor with a clatter.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I watched Teen Top perform their newest single, 'Be Ma Girl' to the cheering crowd on Inkigayo, full of Andromedas who were waving their lightsticks wildly in their hands while chanting out the members names. Soyeon and me were anxiously waiting to be called; Andy made up the name of 101 for us, which didn't stand for anything.

 

Soon after, Teen Top waved to their fans and proceeded backstage, their faces gleaming with sweat. Minsoo bounced towards me and gave me a soft kiss which was absolutely oblivious to the rest of Teen Top. ''All right. Cut it off. We're going on in 10 minutes after T-ARA'', Soyeon said as she came in between us, pushing Minsoo toward the rest of Teen Top. ''You're finally debuting, Noona!'', Niel said as he hugged me tight.

 

I smiled the younger and hugged him back while Minsoo glared at the back of Niel's head. ''Yah! Don't bore holes in to his head.'', I said as Niel went back. Minsoo smiled and ruffled Niel's hair affectionately. I sat down and looked up at T-ARA's performance of Day By Day and y Love on the small television. 

 

The moment all of us had been waiting for arrived sooner than we had expected. We quickly got in to our positions and waited until IU announced that this was our debut stage. My heart hammered inside my chest until I heard the familiar tune of our song ring in to my ears. Standing up like we were choreographed to be, we began with out heads held high.

 

Ladies Gentlemen! sumeul jugi go
Nareul jikyeo boneun jeogi manheun saram deul
Gidae gam e chan, magi oreugo
Yeongmun moreun neoneun eojji haljul moreugo

Ggamjjak hal sa I
Bimil seureo un Trick
Jeong shineul nwa beoril
Honran seureo un Trick

Heart Queen Naega moreuge
Kkok kkok Gamchuryeo haedo
Imi Nae son ane
Nollan ib jom da mureo boja

Neon nun bicheuro me me me me
Naemam ye daedab you you you you
Adeuk hage we un jumun deuri ni ane
Jichin mameul nokyeo ganda
Bimil seureon

Yeogi Ojik neomani
Naege chodae badeun ja
Du nun keuge tteugo seo
Dulleo bwado
One, two Sesi jinamyeon
Jeonbu Eodi gasseul kka?
Ije Neoneun naegeman
Jibjunghae shh! 

Chakgak hajima, Magician eun na
Mudae wireul saro jab neun charisma ya
Geob meokji malgo, mideo borago
Witae witae geokjeong illang neoheo durago
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/snsd-trick-lyrics.html ]
Spade King Neodo moreuge
Jeom jeom Bbajyeo deureo ga
Jeogi Gwanyeok wi e 
Nega mukkin da
Hwal hwal Bulgil tago
Keung keung Sogi tago
Naye Gwanyeok wi e
Oreun neoreul gyeonu eo boja

Neon nun bicheuro me me me me
Naemam ye daedab you you you you
Adeuk hage we un jumun deuri ni ane
Jichin mameul nokyeo ganda
Bimil seureon

Yeogi Ojik neomani
Naege Chodae badeun ja
Du nun Keuge tteugo seo
Dulleo bwado
One, two Sesi jinamyeon
Jeonbu Eodi gasseul kka?
Ije Neoneun naegeman

Ggamjjak hal sa I
Shinbi seureo un Trick
Jeong shineul nwa beoril
Sarang seureo un Trick
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Neon nun bicheuro me me me me
Naemam ye daedab you you you you
Adeuk hage we un jumun deuri ni ane
Jichin mameul nokyeo ganda

Bimil seureon
Yeogi Ojik neomani
Naege Chodae badeun ja
Du nun Keuge tteugo seo
Dulleo bwado
One, two Sesi jinamyeon
Jeonbu Eodi gasseul kka?
Ije Neoneun naegeman
Jibjunghae haebwa

Heart Queen Naege moreuge
Kkok kkok Gamchuryeo haedo
Imi Naeson aneseo
Imi nae aneseo
Spade King Neodo moreuge
Jeom jeom Bbajyeo deureo ga
Jeogi Gwanyeok wi eseo 
Hanbeondeo shh! 

 

The crowd erupted in to cheers at our end and Soyeon and me exchanged triumphant smiles. We joined hands and bowed to the crowd, our hair flowing wild due to the choreography. I smiled wide and waved to the small audience who had heard our first song.

 

So this how it feels to have fans.

 

We bounced backstage, the entire ordeal done and over with. Minsoo held me in his arms as tight as he could, obviously proud. Andy came in and hugged me and Soyeon beofre handing me his phone. I took it questioningly and put it to my ear. ''Yobuseyo?'', I said politely in to the phone.

 

''Jisun?'', Appa's voice erupted from the phone.

 

''APPA!'', I squealed happily. ''You debuted. YOU ACTUALLY DEBUTED!'', I could picture him jumping up and down in front of the television, his voice screaming in happiness. ''I did!'', I said with a smile on my face. ''Are you here? At SBS or...?'', I trailed off.

 

''I am at SBS. I saw your entire performance. Whose the other girl you sang with?'', he said. Now only did I notice the cheers of screaming fans along with the faint sound of Yoseob's 'Caffeine'. ''That's Soyeon. Here, I'll let you talk to her'', I handed the phone to Soyeon who replied shakily. ''Relax. It's only Appa.'', I reassured.

 

''You did amazing, Jisun!'', Minsoo said as he captured me in his arms again. I smiled and leant in to his warmth. ''Thanks. For being there, every step of the way.'', I said gratefully as I patted his cheek. He smiled and kissed my palm in response.

 

''You're welcome.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some of you might have guessed, the song is SNSD's 'Trick' which I got hooked up on for the past few days. 

SUPER LONG CHAPTER. :3

Comment and subscribe, yeah?

tumblr_lnsd5nCwP71qdg6eqo1_500.gif