Four

Trained To Love You

''This letter's called 'A' while this one is called 'B'. This one is a 'C'.'', Minsoo taught me the first three letters to the alphabet while writing it down neatly. ''You hear a lot of kids singing this song around the world.''

 

''How does it go?'', I asked trying to trace the letters he just taught me.

 

''A...B...C...D...E...F...G...H...I...J...K...LMNOP...Q...R...S...T...U...V...W...X...Y and Z. Now you know your ABC's. Next time won't you sing with me~?'', he finished and collapsed on to the floor covering his face.

 

''Bwoh?! What are you doing~?!'', I asked as he rolled on his back like a child. ''I haven't sang that song in years. It seems humiliating that I sang it now.'', he replied. I chuckled at concentrated back to tracing 'B'. ''Don't be. You did great.'', I replied encouragingly.

 

''Thanks.'', he smiled.

 

''Anytime. Now... mind teaching me the next three letters?'', I said as I finished tracing 'C' with a flourish. ''Not bad for a beginner.'', he said while inspecting my dishvelled letters.

 

''Hey, if you can write 'C' and 'A' that well, you can write my name, then!'', he exclaimed. ''I...I guess I can.'', I said while attempting to write it. I wrote 'C'- with a definite flourish- and 'A' and thought of the letter which would seem best to put here. All I know, is that one letter is missing.

 

I peered at the alphabet chart and hesitantly wrote a 'P'. ''Is this right?'', I said as I pursued my lips in deep thought. I saw Minsoo about to speak but then it dawned on me.

 

I erased the 'P' and added a 'T' to it's place. I looked up at Minsoo and found his jaw drop. ''You wrote it correctly before! I'm a cat? Meow? Really?!'', he said as he poked the letter 'T' on the piece of paper I wrote.

 

''Uwa~ I'll call you 'Meow', then!'', I declared happily.

 

''ANDAE!'', he retreated while going back to his earlier position. I was rocking him back and forth when a certain blonde-haired rapper walked in the room.

 

''Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Byunghyun. Mind if I kidnap him for a few hours?'', L.Joe said to me. Greeting back, I glanced at the clock and nodded meekly. ''You know, you're really pretty.'', L.Joe complimented. My face flushed and I saw Minsoo snap back in to reality.

 

''STOP HITTING ON HER!'', Minsoo exploded. I blinked several times before I realized that L.Joe was running across the practice room with Minsoo following behind, obviously attempting to catch him.

 

''Yah~ It's okay.'', I said as Minsoo caught L.Joe and pinned him to the floor.

 

''Thank you for saving my neck.'', L.oe thanked while dragging Minsoo out of the room. I smiled when Minsoo made funny hand gestures toward me. Although I only understood one, which was alien for 'Live long and Prosper'.

 

This person...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''How was English with Minsoo, eh?'', Soyeon said while handing me a mug of coffee. I had befriended Soyeon on the very first day and we immediatly became friends. Since no other trainees showed up -she suspected them to be zombies planning the zombie apocalypse- we got the entire dorm to ourselves.

 

I refused the mug and watched her drink it all in a swift move. ''It went well. He sang the ABC's for me.''

 

''THE ABC'S?! Are you kidding me?'', Soyeon almost choked on her refill cup. ''I know. It was okay until L.Joe walked in and ruined it.'', I admitted while slumping on the sofa.

 

''Oppa disrupted your class? OH, HE'S GONNA DAI.'', she swore. ''Ani...nothing like that. Plus it was time for their schedules, so it was obvious he was sent to get him because Minsoo was getting late.'', I said smoothly.

 

''Nice save~ Remind me to use that excuse some point in my life.'', Soyeon said.

 

''Dually noted.'', I replied back, standing up and going through the fridge. ''Yah, Soyeon! DID YOU EAT MY GUMMY BEARS?!'', I framed her. She looked at the fridge then to me and back to the fridge again. ''No...'', she guiltily said.

 

''YAH! THEY WERE MY FIRST GIFT FROM MINSOO!'', I shrieked as I bombarded her with pillow attacks. ''YAH! IS IT MY FAULT THEY TASTE SO GOOD?!'', she retorted, shielding herself from the hits.

 

''Ugh. I hate you.'', I pouted.

 

''I love you too.'', she said as she launched her aegyo at me.

 

''Despicable, you are. DESPICABLE.'', I spat.

 

''All those are making me love you more~'', she kept on going.

 

Before I could retort another snarky remark, the doorbell rang. ''This isn't over.'', I mouthed at her as I got the door. Minsoo was standing there with no other than a gummy bear jar in hand. ''M-Minsoo...what are you doing here?'', I asked.

 

''Well, I heard your voice down the hallway accusing Soyeon to have eaten your gummy bears.'', he said with a small smile on his perfect face. ''Sorry. I'll try to be a bit quieter next time.'', I apologized.

 

''Ani...it's okay. Take these. These are Chunji's, but I figured he won't mind.'', he handed over the jar of gummy bears to me. My mind went into a sugar overload at the sight of how many Chunji owned.

 

''Thank you. Like, a lot.'', I said bowing lightly.

 

Minsoo chuckled and ruffled my hair before he walked down the hallway. And I could have sworn I heard a faint 'meow' from his direction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like this chapter?

Comment and subscribe, peeps. :D

tumblr_me2rkiV76O1rldo8uo6_r1_250.gif tumblr_me2rkiV76O1rldo8uo2_250.gif tumblr_me2rkiV76O1rldo8uo3_250.gif