Nine

Trained To Love You

''Come on. Let's go outside~ Everyone's waiting.'', he said as he took my hand. I gripped on to his hand and whimpered. ''Please don't tell me they're gonna smear cake on my face.'', I said softly.

 

He smiled warmly and hugged me tight; something I never knew I'd experience from him. ''I won't let them. I promise, Jisun.'', he said as he cupped my cheeks with his warm hands. ''But I can't promise you this.'', he said as he whirled me around and placed his hands over my eyes.

 

I blinked several times and I knew I was tickling his palm with my eyelashes. I heard the door being opened and his hands were whisked away from my eyes, revealing Teen Top and Soyeon surrounded over a yellow birthday cake.

 

''SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JISUN!''

 

My face broke into a smile and I hugged Soyeon first. To my surprise, each and every single member of Teen Top hugged me, whirled me around or high-fived with me. I saved my last hug for Minsoo, who embraced me warmly and kissed my head.

 

I have got to start calming down my heartbeat. .-.

 

''Stop hogging the birthday girl, Hyung. We need to cut the cake!'', Niel yelled at us. I hid my face in his chest and blushed furiously. ''They're not gonna smear cake on your face~'', Minsoo reassured. I nodded and sat in front of the cake and watched as everyone sang me 'Happy Birthday' to me.

 

I cut the cake and fed everyone a piece. But when I realized that my hands were full of icing and no cake was left in them, I smeared Minsoo's face with the icing I had on me. His eyes widened and I ran in fear that he might come after me. He did, and I found myself with the bit of icing, I smeared on Minsoo's cheek, on my face.

 

''I hate you'', I scowled.

 

All he said was, ''Meow~''

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Presents! Open mine first!'', Chunji said as he shoved a box in to my hands. I rubbed my hands together in anticipation and tore open the wrapping paper and found a camera inside, complete with the lenses and everything. ''Oh, cool! Thanks Chunji-ah!'', I thanked.

 

''Anytime~'', he smiled. ''Yah! Next is mine!'', Niel announced as he plopped his on to my lap. It turned out to a bracelet inlaid with precious crystals. ''Niel-ah. You shouldn't have.'', I said as I touched it tenderly. Niel grinned. ''It's nothing, Noona... I can call you Noona, right?'', he asked.

 

I nodded while I opened the other presents. L.Joe gave me over 5 bags of helium, Changjo gave me a huge bag of gummy worms while Ricky gave me a stuffed panda. I looked at Minsoo expectantly and he handed me two boxes. One was round, with several holes punched in to the lid while the other was obviously wrapped in a way a book would be.

 

The round box moved and I whimpered. ''It's okay.'', Minsoo said as he put his hands on my shoulders. I quickly took of the lid and a small ball of fuzz jumped in to my arms, my face. ''It's a dog! Hyung, lemme hold him!'', Niel squealed. Minsoo chuckled at my actions.

 

The hazel brown eyes of the small puppy made me fawn mentally. It was too adorable. ''He's perfect, Minsoo! Thank you!'', I thanked as I wrapped my arms around him. He was obviously taken off guard since it took him a few seconds to return the motion.

 

''Noona... you haven't opened Hyung's second present yet!'', Niel pointed out. ''This is gonna be good.'', Soyeon agreed as she readied her camera. Letting the puppy bounce out of my arms and in to Niel's, I ripped off the wrapping paper hesitantly and squealed loud enough to wake the entire company.

 

''HOW DID YOU- THIS WAS OUT FOR MONTHS AND YOU- THANK YOU SO MUCH!'', I said as I hugged him one more time. ''I think this deserves a kiss, eh, Jisun?'', L.Joe smirked. I looked up at Minsoo and found him pointing to the cheek I hadn't kissed. Smiling, I pecked his cheek and watched him smile widely as if he had gotten the gold medal in the Olympics. Soyeon's camera flashed, capturing every moment.

 

''What are you gonna name him, Noona?'', Niel asked, turning my attention to the puppy once more. ''Yeah. What're you gonna name him?'', Chunji and Changjo said in unison.

 

''Captain. After the dork's fans who gave him to me.''

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Noona~'', Niel squealed. I laughed at his high-pitched voice. We had cut open the bags of helium and every single member except for Minsoo took a bag and was inhaling it. Chunji was laughing on the floor, the helium bag empty beside him.

 

Each of them were taking turns to make me laugh and Minsoo was still inhaling the helium. When he finally pulled away he squealed, ''Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the dork that Jisun kissed~''

 

''Really? Is that the only thing you could think of?'', I asked him as he sat down next to me. ''Niel made you laugh by just saying 'Noona' '', he said, his voice still not returning back to normal. I couldn't help myself.

 

I laughed along with the rest of Teen Top and Soyeon while Minsoo stared at us stupidly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninth chapter!

Comment and subscribe, please! :D

tumblr_m13vg8V6Ap1qj1kpl.gif