Eleven

Trained To Love You

''You wanted to see me?'', I asked as I entered the CEO's room. ''Ah, Jisun. Have a seat.'', Andy indicated to the black swirly chair in front of him. I sat down and looked up at him nervously.

 

''I notice that you've been spending a lot of time with Minsoo'', Andy said sternly. I bit my lips and started apologizing profusely. ''If I'm a distraction or something to him, you could make it possible to cut back a few hours from practice'', I suggested, although I wished I took my words back immediately.

 

''No no! It's not a bad thing!'', Andy tried to calm me down. I tilted my head at him and went, ''Eh?''. ''Minsoo's been weird ever since his Mnet Scandal. He wanted a girlfriend for a long time.'', he explained. ''And this leads to...?'', I trailed off.

 

''...Nothing. Let it unravel itself.'', Andy said self-satisfiedly as though he had learned a joke for a lifetime which I was yet to learn. I exited the room with a really confused expression on my face and I was face to face with Minsoo the minute I stepped out.

 

''Don't scare me like that!'', I mumbled as I punched his chest weakly. He smiled and hugged me tight, whirling me around. ''Wanna go somewhere tonight?'', he said as he looked in to my eyes. ''I thought you had schedules...'', I said hesitantly. ''I got Andy-hyung to take care of it.''

 

''Okay, Meow.'', I said as I patted his cheek. He smiled and tucked a lock of hair behind my ear with a grin on his face. ''You're so pretty, Jisun.'', he complimented. I blushed softly and caught the bejeweled 'J' necklace dangling from his neck. ''When'd you get this?'', I pointed.

 

''A few days ago...Oh! Thanks for reminding me.'', he quickly said as he dived his hand in to his jacket. When the hand resurfaced, I saw a bejeweled 'M' necklace, similar to the one he was wearing. ''I want you to have this'', he said as he put it on me. ''Your gifts keep piling up, Minsoo'', I said softly.

 

''Be glad. I bet I'm the first guy giving you three presents for your birthday'', he said as his nose nuzzled against my cheek. I touched the 'M' hesitantly and gaped at how it made rainbows when it caught the light just right. ''So, 8pm?'', he asked as he hesitantly slipped his hand in to mine.

 

I gave his hand a squeeze and nodded eventhough I said, ''There's no such thing as 8pm. There's only 2PM~'', as I walked away. I could hear him singing 'I'll Be Back' from behind me.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Where is she?'', Minsoo asked Soyeon. ''See for yourself'', I heard Soyeon answer him. A few thumping footsteps and Minsoo had opened my door and peeked his head inside. ''Jisun? What are you doing?'', he said as he put his hands on my eyes. I pried them off and kept watching what I was watching on my laptop.

 

''Why are you watching Mnet Scandal?'', he asked as he sat beside me. ''Ssshh! I'm watching the last part!'', I hushed him up with my finger. He chuckled amusedly and wrapped his arms around me. When I finally slumped my shoulders and took off my headphones, I looked at Minsoo.

 

''Telling a girl that you have to focus on your work is a real dealbreaker, you know.'', I pointed out. He chuckled again and kissed my head before going out. Closing my laptop, I quickly got ready and went outside where Minsoo was waiting patiently. He smiled and took my hand. ''Don't wait up for us, okay?'', I told Soyeon who was too busy watching dramas. She waved feebly and went back to watching her dramas.

 

''So where are we going?'', I asked as we exited the building. ''Somewhere'', he told me and we entered a park. I immediately ran for the swings and sat down. ''Could you push me?'', I asked Minsoo as he went behind me. He started pushing softly and soon enough, I was swinging high. Minsoo had started swinging and was swinging higher than me.

 

''Yah! No fair!'', I yelled out. He stopped immediately and I jumped off mid-swing, landing perfectly on my two feet. ''And you call me a cat.'', he said from behind me. I smiled at him when he wrapped his arms around me from behind, giving me back hug.

 

I turned around in his arms and rested my head on his chest. ''I'm sleepy, Minsoo'', I half-yawned. ''But we just got here!'', he defensively said. I pouted and launched my aegyo at him. ''Please~?''

 

He sighed and kissed my head. ''Atleast stay awake for a few minutes, please?'', he asked for a small favour. I nodded and rubbed my eyes. One arm wrapped around my waist and the other took my hand in a soft grip. ''What are you planning to do?'', I asked him wearily.

 

''I just want to dance with you. Is that too much to ask?'', he said as he started stepping back and forth. I smiled and closed my eyes. I have no idea how long we were dancing like that since he had hoisted me up on his back a few minutes later. ''Where are we going, Minsoo?'', I asked.

 

''Back to the dorms. You're too sleepy'', he said a bit disappointedly. I kissed his cheek and rested my chin on his shoulder. ''I'm sorry'', I apologized. ''Don't be. I'm grateful that I got to spend enough time with you'', he replied. ''Mmm~''

 

He had piggy-backed me all the way to my dorm and placed me gently on my bed, pulling the covers over me. ''Is it okay if I stay here?'', he asked. I nodded and watched him take off his shoes and climb in to bed with me. ''Don't take this the wrong way, Jisun. I just wanna spend some more time with you'', he said against my ear. 

 

I grinned in response and held his hand a bit tighter in mine. I didn't know what he said next since I had slipped in to a dreamless sleep minutes later, wrapped up in Minsoo's embrace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ELEVEN. :'D

Comment and subscribe!

tumblr_m13vddw5MR1qj1kpl.gif