Epilogue

Trained To Love You

It was a rollercoaster ride after those simple words. Teen Top were enthusiastic and I found out that Minsoo had actually paid each of them over 20,000 Won so that they wouldn't ruin his plan. ''Isn't that a bit too much?'', I asked him the minute I found out. ''They won't settle for less. Neither will I.'', he winked before swooping down to peck my lips.

 

''NO PDA! NO PDA!'', Chunji and Ricky started hollering. ''Oh, put a cork in it, you two.'', Minsoo waved them off. ''We will most certainly not put a cork in it.'', Ricky said mock-arrogantly. Minsoo stood up and Chunji started snickering since Minsoo towered over the blue-haired-younger. ''Go back to bed. And take them rest of them with you.'', Minsoo told Ricky.

 

''Don't defile her while we're gone, hyung.'', L.Joe warned. I covered my face with a pillow immediately to cover my blush. ''YAH! WE'RE NOT EVEN READY FOR IT!'', Minsoo yelled at the blonde, hitting his head with a pillow continuously until he had the courage to duck out his target and go in to his room.

 

''Sorry about that.'', I heard his voice from beside me. ''He's despicable.'', I said as I laughed. ''I wonder what kind of a girl he'd attract to himself.'', Minsoo chuckled at me as he pulled me in to his embrace. ''I might go to him.'', I teasingly said, hiding my face.

 

''You'd rather go to Byunghun rather than the charismatic, Hercules-like leader who loves you? You are seriously hard to understand at times.'', he sulked, turning his face away from me. Noticing him pouting, I put his head on my lap, only to have him turn away. ''Minsoo~'', I said as I his cheek.

 

''Hmph!'', was the only thing he said. I rained feathery kisses all over his cheek, nose and forehead. After a while, he was facing me with a blank expression on his perfect face. Smiling warmly, I pressed my lips against his and kissed him passionately, my hair falling to a side of my face.

 

''Quit kissing like Spiderman and his girlfriend, will you?'', Changjo said from the doorway. ''Go away, Changjo-ah.'', Minsoo grunted as he threw a cushion smack in to the maknae's face. Glaring at his hyung, Changjo retreated and Minsoo winked at me. ''Now come here.'', he said as he propped his body on his elbows and kissed me again.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Unfortunately, for us, a few fans and paparazzi ahd been awake late that night and had caught the entire confession. The days that followed were on the verge of getting worse since Teen Top's fanbase started depleting. Luckily, Andy and Minsoo had held a press conference -without me knowing- and had announced that our relationship was, indeed, true.

 

Fans who congratulated our relationship flooded their comments and wishes onto the T.O.P Media website, making me smile. As 101 appeared more and more on shows like Star King and Strong Heart along with Inkigayo and Music Bank, the MC's never hesitated to ask about my relationship.

 

The most memorable event of them all was when Minsoo had snuck up behind me and and pecked me on the cheek in the middle of the broadcast for Star King. Changjo had announced that all we do is each other's face off. He had earned himself a smack to the head from Minsoo. Soyeon, who was sitting next to me, had scooted over towards Changjo and declared that they were a fake-couple, bringing laughter to the audience.

 

''C.A.P-sshi, is there anything that you would like to say to Jisun right now?'', Hodong hinted that day. Minsoo looked at me and stood up, kneeling in front of me and taking my hands. The whole audience anticipated what he has going to say, including me.

 

''I'll love you forever and always. I promise you that.''

 

And that's exactly what he did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shall end this story with... THIS. .____________. (THIS. DORK. I. SWEAR.)

tumblr_mdyct6z9431qd0wo4o1_500.gif

Thank you to everyone who subscribed and commented, even those silent readers who can't touch the keyboard. :3 Yes, I'm grateful to you too.

So, I leave you with a dancing C.A.P and the longest author-note I have ever written at the end of a fanfic. D:

Once again, thank you for supporting this fic. :3

708015571.gif?key=485262&Expires=1357373