I'M CONFUSED

Revealed In Silence

BEEP....

From: Jessica

To: Taeyeon

Hi, Dear…can we meet? I have something to tell you. Only you and me at DoriDori Café. See you there at 7 o'clock.

 

From: Taeyeon

To: Jessica

Alright, Sica. See you later:)

 

 

“Sica want to see me all of a sudden?Well, I bet she got something important to tell me.” Taeyeon a bit curious.

He hurried to the bathroom to shower and get ready for meeting Jessica tonight. It has been a long time they don't see each other since they graduated.  After bathing, Taeyeon wears blue polo T-shirt and a black long pants. He goes downstairs picking his sneakers and drives towards DoriDori Café. Half an hour later, he arrived at the café. He entered the café and sit in the corner waiting for Jessica. A few minutes later, Jessica arrived. She opened the door and walked towards Taeyeon.

“Wow…she looks stunning!!” Taeyeon can't take his eyes from Jessica. With the blonde hair, she’s wearing white shirt and skinny jeans showing her beautiful legs. With the tight shirt revealing her awesome body shape melts Taeyeon’s heart.

“Hi, my dear Taeyeon. I miss you so much.” Hugged Taeyeon.

“Miss you too, Sica. You are so beautiful as always” Hugged her back.

“Thank you, Tae.Wow..you looks muscular now” Jessica praises his body after hugging him. They envy each other and suddenly the waiter came.

“Can I have your order, please..”the waiter asked.

“Hmm, what do you want, Sica? I’ll treat you tonight” Taeyeon asked.

“ Hmm..i want spaghetti bolognaise and orange juice.”Jessica said.

“Ok..2 sets of spaghetti bolognaise and 2 glasses of orange juice, please.” Taeyeon give the order to the waiter.

“Alright, sir.” The waiter left.

“I’ve worked out whenever I have time. How are you doing, Sica?” Taeyeon ask without blinking her eyes. He just can't miss the opportunity staring at the beautiful girl in front of her.

“I work at my father’s company as the trainee. I still new to handle the company so my father asks me to start from the beginning.” Jessica replied.

“Never mind. As time passes by, you will become the next CEO.” Taeyeon said.”Hmm..Sica, I really miss the time we’re hang out together. Missing Tiffany too, wish she were here with us.”

“Here your meal sir. Bon appetite~” The waiter placed the food on the table.

“Thank you.” Both replied.

“Hmm…you must be hungry, right? Let’s eat now!” Sica tried to change the topic.

They enjoy their meals while talking. (LOL…you shouldn’t do that)

“ Oh..you said you want to tell me something. What is it, Sica?”

“ Huh.. Does it mean if I don’t have something to tell you, we shouldn’t met?” Jessica pouted.

“Nope, Sica..I’m just curious..please don’t get mad, dear.” Taeyeon persuade her. “Sica never changed.She always gets sulky.”

“Tae…” suddenly Sica grabbed his hand. “I love you and I want to be with you” Sica confessed her feeling.

Taeyeon gulped. He was shocked to hear that confession. His heart beats faster than normal. He was paralyzed by the touch and such confession. The atmosphere seems awkward.

“Err….but why me, Sica.” Taeyeon got no idea to react.

“Cause you are special to me, Tae. You make me happy whenever I’m with you. I am falling for you since our primary school. Yeah , we were friends long ago..but, as time passes by, I just can bear this anymore.Why, Taeyeon..you don’t love me?” Sica said.

“I do love you…as my best friend. I’m sorry Sica. It's not that I can't accept your love, but not now. I’m confused. But, I’ll promise to give you the answer after my military service ended.” Taeyeon said.

“Alright, Tae. I will wait for you.forever~” Sica satisfied with the answer. “At least he has feeling towards me.”She smiled.

The dinner ended and Taeyeon headed home.

He laid on her bed think about Sica’s confession and he read Tiffany ‘s letter that were sent few days ago.

 

To my beloved friend, Kim Taeyeon.

Hi TaeTae…How are you?I hope you are fine . New York was very hectic that I miss Korea so much. But, I miss you the most, Tae!  As we’ve never seen each other after the graduation. I bet you must be busy nowadays that you rarely call me or send me a message, right? It's ok.. I will send you a letter when I have time to write it. Despite my busy schedule here, I never forget about you, Tae. Even a second. I just can't bear these feelings anymore. I think I love you, Tae. I seriously mean it. I don’t know why but since we are apart, my life seems incomplete without you near me. Luckily, your picture and teddy bear accompany me here. Hahaha…sounds silly,right? Oh..I heard that you will go to military service next month. I will meet you before you go there. See you soon, Tae! Take care! Saranghaeyo~

                                                                                                                                                                          From:  Tiffany

“ I’m sorry girls, I can't decide now. I just don’t want to hurt your feelings. I’m confused with my own feelings. Seriously, I’m not sure. Please give me some time to think.”

 

 

 

 

BAM!

Something soft hits Taeyeon’s head. Sooyoung throwing the pillow at Taeyeon.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon!..you’ve laid on your bed with the towel almost half an hour. Hurry up! Put your clothes on. It’s dinner time. If there’s running out of food, you are dead!” Sooyoung said. He's very passionate about food. Such a shikshin.

“ Ok!ok!” Taeyeon stood up and put her clothes in a hurry.

The dining hall was full and crowded. They queue up, take their food and eating in a hurry because they were given 10 minutes to finish their food.

“Tae, what are you dreaming of just now?” Sooyoung asked raising his eyebrows. “Are you thinking of ………?” Sooyoung smiled.

“Huh? What do mean by ’ ……..’ ? I’m not dirty minded like you, Choi Sooyoung.” Taeyeon get up from the seat and leave Sooyoung.


CUTE TAENGOO~~

cute taengoo~~


LOL u guys...keep asking me for TaengSic and TaeNy..but I have the plot already... Please be patient:)