All My Life

Revealed In Silence

Taeyeon had discharged from the hospital. They went home as he can’t wait to meet his daughter Juhyun

 

DINGDONG..The doorbell rang.

 

“Hi unnie,oppa.” Krystal open the door. “Hope you are getting fine, oppa.”

 

“Thanks Krystal…as long as your unnie by my side, I am fully recovered very soon.” Taeyeon sit on the couch while Sica goes upstairs and pick Juhyun up. Krystal went to her home after taking care of Juhyun for a while.

 

“Aigoo….Juhyun…neomu kyeopta..Appa miss you.” Taeyeon kiss her. “She’s so cute and adorable….like me.” Taeyeon said.  “Only you?? How bout me?” Sica asked. “Only like you.. always pouting. hahaha” He wife. “Yah!” Sica slap his shoulder.

 

After feeding Juhyun, Sica put her to bed and went downstairs again. She brings a cup of tea for Taeyeon that was watching tv.

 

‘Thanks.” Sica then sat beside him.

 

"Sica, I'm sorry for everything."Taeyeon said

 

"Sorry? wae?.. You've done nothing wrong”Sica asked

 

“Sorry for everything that had happened because of my recklessness you’ve having a hard time.

 

"Please don't say like that. You are my husband and it's my responsibility to take care of you.”

 

“Thanks Sica-ah. I will always love you even death tear  us apart. They hugged each other tightly.

 

 

……………………………………….

 

At Mr Kwon house

"Yuri, when you both going to give appa  and ommo a grandchild? Mr Kwon asked

 

"The time not yet coming dad.. We’ve tried.”

 

"Maybe you both too busy thus it affects your body.By the way, appa already booked the honeymoon package at Jeju  island so both of you ready packing  your thing and leave tomorrow. You can relax your body and mind” Mr Kwon said.

 

“But our work...”

 

“Done worry about that,I’ll settle everything”


 

 

Jeju island

 

“Arghhh…finally we have time to relax our body and minds from all the stress work.” Yuri landed on the bed as soon as they entered the suite.

 

“Yup..my body was so tired working the whole day. Now I’m relieved.” Fany lying beside him.

 

That wonderful  night, they sat on the couch while having a nice wine. The room filled with lavender scent boost their mood. “Fany,  you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met and I love you so much” Yuri then kissed her softly before going to the next round.

 

Are you ready my cupcake? Yuri asked

 

Fany smiled and nodded .She felt a lil embarrassed by their formal conversation.

 

Yuri lifts her up bridal style and brings her to the bed and continue kissing. Fany deepen the kiss by caressing his back and move closer to his body and the night goes on…

 

 


10 years later...

 

Kim and Kwon family having a holiday vacation in Phuket.

 

“Noona….please teach me how to swim.” Yoona said to Juhyun.

 

“Kaja Yoong!” Juhyun hold his hand and go to the beach.

 

“Juhyun-ah~~ don’t bring Yoona too far~~” Sica warned her daughter. Yoona and Juhyun has been closed as they always play together and went to the same school. Although Juhyun is older than Yoona, Yoona always act like he is the guardian angel whenever he with Juhyun. “Noona nae yeoja nikka~~” Yoona said to himself.

 

 

“They look cute together..Yoona really love being with Juhyun.” Tiffany said.

“Maybe he can be my son- in laws in the future.” Sica replied.

“Hahaha….sounds great.”

 

Tiffany and Jessica having a conversation while watching them . Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Yuri were enjoying water skateboarding.

 

………………..

 

Jessica view the night scene from the room veranda and suddenly a warm hand hugged her waist. She smiled at the sudden touch as she know it from her beloved husband, Taeyeon.

 

 

“Hmm…. you smell good.” Taeyeon sniffing her hair. He just can't resist the scent of her wife. He smells from the hair to the neck while his hand roaming around her body.

 

“Hmm…Tae..” Sica moaned. Taeyeon then kissed her on the lips passionately.

 

 “I love you Sica.”

 

“Love you too, Tae.” She deepen the kisses..

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon’s phone rang and they paused.He picks up his phone and it was a call from Yuri

 

“Taeyeon, where have you been?? We are already here. Palli…palli…” Yuri said.

 

“Omo!! I have almost forgotten. Ok, we will be coming shortly.” He hung up the phone.

 

“Sica, Yuri and Tiffany already at the ballroom. We must hurry up.”

 

“ Yah..its all your fault Tae..I need at least 1 hour to prepare myself. ”

 

“Palli…palli…we don’t have much time. No need to put thick makeup..You already pretty my dear” Taeyeon said.

 

“Araso.” She smiled as listening to Taeyeon’s sweet comment.

 

Tonight they’re having a special occasion at the resort which is Yuri and Tiffany’s wedding anniversary as well as Valentine’s Day special. Mr ,Mrs Kwon and  Mr, Mrs Kim also attend the event as they take care of their grandchild.

 

A while later, Taeyeon and Jessica arrived at the hall and sat on their family table along with Yuri and Tiffany.

 

“Why are you late, Sica? The event almost started.” Tiffany asked.

“Nothing..we fell asleep.”Sica replied.

“Really???? or you both making out???” Fany try to digged the truth out.

“Yah..it is not that what you think.” Sica feel embarrassed by Fany’s thought.

“Araso..I know you both can resist each other.”

 

…………………

 

“Thank you for coming to this Valentine’s Day special event. Phuket Resort always been chosen as the place for honeymoon thus it is called “Paradise of love”. Tonight, our guest here also celebrating a special day. Before calling the couple forward,  there’s a special performance by this guest. Let  me introduce, Mr. Kwon Yuri and Mr. Kim Taeyeon!” The MC announced.

 

“ First of all, I would like to thank the organizer for giving us the chance to hold this event. To my beloved wife, Tiffany, thank you for being there for me. I hope that our love remains forever. You make my life complete and also to my precious son, Yoona..Saranghae!” Yuri said.

 

“As for me, I'm so proud to have such  a lovely wife like you, Sica. Thank you for being there for me and giving me a cute daughter,Juhyun. Sica, Juhyun…Saranghae!!” Taeyeon said.

 

“Nado saranghae!!” Tiffany and Jessica replied in unison.

 

After giving a short speech, Yuri and Taeyeon ready for their performance. This song was especially dedicated to their wife, Tiffany and Jessica.

 

Baby (x11)

I'm So Glad...

I Will Never Find Another Lover
Sweeter Than You
Sweeter Than You
And I Will Never Find Another Lover
More Precious Than You
More Precious Than You
Girl You Are..
Close To Me You're Like My Mother,
Close To Me You're Like My Father,
Close To Me You're Like My Sister,
Close To Me You're Like My Brother
And You Are The Only One My Everything
And For You This Song I Sing....

All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Thank God
That I..That I Finally Found You
All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too
Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

I'd Send You All That I'm Thinking Of........Baby

Said I Promise To Never Fall In Love With A Stranger
You're All I'm Thinking Of
I Praise The Lord Above
For Sending Me Your Love
I Cherish Every Hug
I Really Love You

All My Life (Ohhhh..Baby, Baby)
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Thank God
That I...That I Finally Found You
All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too
Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

You're All That I Ever Know,
When You Smile All My Face Always Seems To Glow,
You Turned My Life Around,
You Picked Me Up When I Was Down,
You're All That I've Ever Known,
When You Smile My Face Glows
You Picked Me Up When I Was Down
Say...You're All That I've Ever Known
When You Smile My Face Glows
You Picked Me Up When I Was Down
And I Hope That You
Feel The Same Way Too
Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

And All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Thank God
That I..That I Finally Found You
All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Thank God
That I ..That I Finally Found You
All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

And All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Thank God That I...That I Finally Found You.....

(Imagine that Yuri and Taeyeon really sing this song)

 

      

                                                                    

 

~THE END~


Thank you to all the readers and have a nice day:)