I KNEW I LOVED YOU

Revealed In Silence

“Morning, Baby..” Taeyeon back hugged Sica. She was busy making breakfast for Taeyeon.

“Um… please take a shower first, honey. Clean yourself, after that we breakfast together, ok?” Sica said.

“Hmmm…Lets bath together? I’m lazy to shower today. I need someone to rub my back.” Taeyeon hugged his wife tightly while sniffing her hair.

“I’ve shower already. Hurry up, honey!! You’ll be late to go to the office. Appa will scold you later.” Sica patted Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Araso.Muah!!!” Taeyeon kissed her on the cheeks and went upstairs to shower. Today Sica was on leave and only Taeyeon go to the office. After married with Jessica, his responsibility even bigger because he have to handle both companies, Kim and Jung’s Holding whereas Sica as the assistant.

After an hour gets dressed, Taeyeon went downstairs ready for breakfast. “Hmm… seems appetizing.” He said as he smells the baked apple pie. He takes a bite.

“How was it, honey?” Sica asked.

“Mashisoyo!!!” Taeyeon enjoy his meal and take the last bite while drinks a cup of coffee in between. “Eat slowly, honey..” Sica smiled as she looks how cute and adorable her husband was. “Alright, baby. Got to go~~”He stood up and pick her car key and briefcase. As for a while, Taeyeon and Jessica had their soft kiss before Taeyeon go to work.”I can't wait to go back home, baby. Love you”

“Love you too, honey” Jessica is waving at Taeyeon as he drove away. While Taeyeon at work, Sica doing the houseworks. (LOL.. can't imagine the hardworking Sica.. the ‘Lazy Girl’ songs keep replaying in my mind.)

 


 

 

To: Tiffany

From: Yuri

Hi Fany…Are you busy tonight? I would like to treat you to dinner :)

 

................................

 

To: Yuri

From: Fany

Hi Yuri..Sure! I’m also free tonight. Where we meet?

 

...................................

 

To: Fany

From : Yuri

We meet at  Me Encanta Restaurant (random name)  7o’clock. See you there, Fany:)

 

.....................................

 

To: Yuri

From: Fany

Alright then. See you later:)

 

Fany smiled as she replying the message.

Their relationship gets closer since the day they met at the exhibition. Both Yuri and Fany has same interest in the arts, so they really suit each other as they always share their thoughts about the arts. Yuri actually started to have feeling towards Fany on the first day they met but he never confessed, while Fany love befriended with Yuri and treat him as her best friend at this moment.

“Ehem… Miss Hwang. Are you texting your boyfriend? You look happy~” some of her students asked.

“Just do your work, guys. Don’t busy body.” Tiffany said. She smiles while thinking about their friendship. As far as they know each other, Yuri is a nice guy to her. He’s so charming that he’s never hurt Fany’s feeling .She considers herself lucky to meet such a nice and adorable guy like Yuri.

After her class ended, Fany went home to shower and ready for a date tonight. As she arrived at the destination,  only one car parked outside the restaurant, Yuri’s car. Finally, she entered the restaurant. As she pushes the door…..

 

Saengil chuka hamnida,

Saengil chuka hamnida,

Saranghaneun Tippani,

Saengil chukka hamnida,

 

A lot of pink balloons occupied the area. Yuri surprise Tiffany with her birthday party. He sang birthday song with a cake on his hands. “Saengil chukahae!!” He kissed Fany on her cheeks all of a sudden. Fany was shocked by the act but she was happy for the birthday surprise. She never expects Yuri will do all of these since she never celebrate her birthday quite a long time ago.

 

 “Let's sit first. I’ve already made an order. I’ll treat you tonight.” Yuri offer a seat.

 

“Sowoneul malhaebwa~” Yuri asked. Tiffany  blows the candle and make a wish.She wish for her family healthy and she hope for a blessed life and future undertakings.

 

“Gomawo, Yul. This is so unexpected and  I’m really surprised.

 

“This is not the end. Got more surprise after this for you.” Yuri smiled as he had planned something.

 

“Oh…. please don’t  make me nervous, Yul. Hurry up! Just tell me what is it.” Tiffany was so curious about the surprise.

 

Yuri takes out something from under the table and gave it to Tiffany. “ Here's your birthday present.”  A square huge object wrapped with fancy paper. Tiffany opened it and she saw a portrait of her painted by Yuri. She was touched by the artworks because she really admired Yuri’s painting. This is the precious birthday gift so far.

 

“I know you like my drawings so I drew a picture of you, Fany. Would you be my girlfriend?” Yuri proposed her with a bouquet of red roses.

 

Tiffany was so touched by what Yuri had done. He’s a perfect guy that every woman ever dreamed. Handsome, charming, kind-hearted and romantic. He treats Tiffany nicely throughout their relationships. Without hesitating, Fany answered, “ Yes, I will, Yul.”

 

Yahoo!! I’m the happiest guy in the world.. hahahahaha. His heart screamed out loud

 

Yuri then kissed Fany on her lips passionately as they officially in a relationship. (LOL.. Yuri can’t control his hormones). Fany was embarrassed lead her face to be reddened, but she just cant resist the invitation. Fany then give feedback by kissing Yuri deeply. With the soothing atmosphere while romantic music was played, they enjoy their kisses.

 

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
and there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe


I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
only this sense of completion
and in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I found my way home
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe


A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I found you