WHEN YOU'RE GONE

Revealed In Silence

9 month++ later…….

“ Ahhh…..my stomach hurts.”

“Are you okay, unnie?? I think the time has come for you to deliver. Let me call Taeyeon oppa.”

“Oppa…..unnie gonna deliver now.Please hurry up.!” Krystal said.

“WHAT????” Taeyeon was surprised by the news and hurried to his home to pick Jessica. He drives faster towards his home.  Actually he didn’t expect the day is today because the due supposed to be next week.

 

As he arrived.

 

“Palli..palli..Krystal, put all those things inside the car. I will carry her.” Taeyeon carry Jessica and put her inside the car.”Please be calm, Sica…I am here.Everything will be fine. Don’t worry.”

“Ahh…Tae…it’s hurt. My stomach feels like its going to explode anytime.” Sica replied.

Taeyeon accelerate to full speed to make sure they arrived on time..Krystal at the back seat take care of Jessica condition.

Fortunately, the hospital not too far and they arrived shortly.

Jessica was brought to the delivery room in hurry. Before she entered, Taeyeon grabbed her hand.“ Darl, be strong!! You can do it. Hwaiting!!I LOVE YOU” He her hair gently.”I L…o..ve.. u. too” Sica said slowly.

Taeyeon and Krystal wait outside the room.

“Oh God, please bless my wife and my baby. Hope everything will be fine.” Taeyeon prayed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few hours later, the doctor walked out the delivery room.

“How was it, Doc??” Taeyeon asked in curiousity.

“Mr.Kim,congratulation you have a baby boy…but….”The Doctor paused.

“But what Doc???? Don’t tell me something bad had happened..” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim, we had tried our best but we can't save your wife. It is 50/50 condition and we have to save the baby first. Sorry for what had happened.” The Doctor explained.

“WHAT DOC?????” Taeyeon grabbed the Doctor’s collar. He then go inside the room to see Jessica.

“Sica…sica..wake up…Dont leave me!!!DON'T YOU DARE TO LEAVE ME,PLEASE!! Wake up, Sica..chebal!!! SICAAAAAAAA!!!!” Taeyeon tears cant stop flowing. He cant believed that his wife is gone.

“Oh God. Why do you do this to me?? You can take my life but not my wife, Wae???”(T___T)

“Sica unnie?????Wae u leave me??Isk…isk…” Krystal just cant hold her tears.

Taeyeon try to wake her up but there’s no movement from Sica. Taeyeon was so sad as he cried beside Sica’s body.

 


 

 

FIVE YEARS LATER.

“Appaaaa…huhuhuhu”

“Aigooo, my boy….why are you crying?? Boys don’t cry you know..” Taeyeon calm his son

“They laugh at me because I don’t have omma..huhuhu.” Kim Yoon Hyun said.

“Yoonhyun,  omma was here, in yours and Appa’s heart”  He told his son and gave him a big teddy bear.”Take this..it is from your omma. Promise that you wouldn’t cry anymore?”

“Promise...gomawo  Appa.” Yoonhyun hug the teddy bear tightly and go inside the car. He picks Yoonhyun from kindergarten and brought him to Krystal’s house before going to work again.

“ One more thing, please be nice to Aunty Krystal. Don’t be naughty, araso?????” Taeyeon warned his naughty son. I don’t want to hear any complaint from her.” He added.

“Alright, Appa.I promise..but you must treat me ice-cream and pizza tonight.” Yoonhyun said.

“Yes, lil mister!!.hahaha” Taeyeon replied. They laughed thus broke the silence inside the car.

 

 

…………………….

 

Taeyeon hurried to his office because many works unfinished. He is given a project on how to promote their new resorts located at Haeundae. There’s too many files on his table and need to be reviewed and signed by Taeyeon. Almost 5 years after Jessica’s death, Taeyeon become more workaholic even he forgets to eat.  He has tries  to forget his sadness by working very hard.

“ Hello files, here I come.” Taeyeon said while reviewing it. Then, he saw a memo on his table.

 

Kwon Yuri, Artist

216374-66-746452

Please call him because you guys are going to collaborate on this project. He is the best artist I’ve found and I hope you can cooperate with him.

-Dad-

 

“Kwon Yuri? Sounds familiar.” Taeyeon tried to recall the name and he started to search it on the internet.

 

Kwon Yuri (1988 Goyang,Gyeonggi, South Korea) received a BFA from DongEui University in Busan, Korea, in 2009  and an MA from Chelsea College of Art & Design in New York,USA in 2010. He received a fellowship from Vermont Studio Center in Johnson, Vermont.He was awarded  the Biennale Prize from Gwangju Biennale, in 2011, Tomorrow’s Artist from Sungkok Art Museum in Seoul, in 2010, Special Prize from Korea Grand Exhibition in 2009 and Grand Prix from Busan Grand Exhibition in 2011. Selected solo exhibitions include Sungkok Art Museum in Seoul and Photo and Arts Exhibition in New York….

 

Wow, he’s so cool. I’m honored to collaborate with him. I’m sure this project will be DAEBAK!!” Taeyeon said optimistically.

 


I'm sorry to TaengSic shipper and GorJess Spazzers.....Jinjja Mianhe