HAPPINESS

Revealed In Silence

Yobo.....I miss you…please come back early” Sica called Taeyeon.

“Hello darl…I miss you too. Im busy right now, I’ll finish all my works and come back early…ok? Can't wait to see you too.”

“Araso. I’ll cook your favorite food..so palli palli.Miss u so much.”

“That’s why I love you..Muah!!!”taeyeon said

“I love u too!!!Muah!!”Sica replied.

 

…………………………….

 

 

“I’m sorry Fany if I make you uncomfortable just now. I can't control myself. Mianhe.” Yuri realized his mistake for kissing her.

“It’s ok Yuri.It’s not your fault at all. Tiffany was embarrassed and her face reddened. She was not sure how to respond to Yuri apologize.

After having their dinner, Yuri brings Tiffany to have a night walk along New York City. The city still hectic in the night.

While holding hands, Yuri suddenly asks Tiffany..”Fany, do you mind if I’m asking about your past life?”I mean, I must know everything about you to understand you more.” Yuri smiled.

“Sure Yuri. Anything you want to ask.” Fany replied.

“ Do you have a boyfriend before??”Yuri feels awkward for asking that question.

“Nope.” Tiffany replied with a short answer.

“ Jinjja??? I can't believe a pretty woman like you don’t have lover before..or maybe a crush?” Yuri was curious because he never had a chance to ask that kind of question when he befriended Tiffany.

“Hmm…I have a crush on my best friend before . Now, he already married and I'm happy with my life now. How bout you Yuri?”

“I don’t have one other than you. You are my first love.” Yuri said and smile to Fany. I love you with all my heart and hope we can be together forever.” He holds her hands tightly.”Thanks for accepting my love and I will make you happy, Fany”

“Thanks to you too...your presences had open my heart. I’m really happy that I met a nice guy like you, Yuri.I’m so grateful.” She leaned her head on Yuri’s shoulder.

They walking along the street enjoying the night scene.

 

 

………………………..

 

 

DING DONG..

“Darl!!!!I'm back!!” Taeyeon entered his house happily walks toward Jessica who sat on the couch watching TV.

 “Yobo, I AM PREGNANT~~~” She showed the pregnancy test strip to Taeyeon.

“Jinjja???” Taeyeon was shocked but his hearts jump happily. “This is AMAJING!!!” he widened her eyes and hugged her wife tightly. “Let's go to clinic tomorrow for confirmation.”

 

 

...........................

 

 

 

Tomorrow at Dr. Sunkyu’s Clinic

After examining Jessica…

“ Congrats Mr. Kim, you’re becoming a father soon..your wife is pregnant.” Dr Sunkyu congratulate Taeyeon. “Congrats Mrs. Jessica for your pregnancy.” 

“Thanks Doc..” Taeyeon shook her hand.  

“It’s my pleasure. Before you go, I would like to remind you about medical check up. As a pregnant woman, one needs to go for regular prenatal care. Such medical checkup and the necessary screening tests assist in keeping both the mother and the child safe and healthy.So,Mrs.Kim much alert about this matter. You too Mr.Kim.”Dr Sunkyu said.

“Alright Doc. Don’t worry about those things. I will take care of it. My wife is my priority..Hahahaha” He laugh happily.

“ Ok. If you have any problems regarding these, just give me a call.” She said.

“I will. Thanks Doc!” Taeyeon said. They leaved the clinic with a huge smile on their face. The happy parents-to-be.

Before heading home, they go to the supermarket to buy some groceries. “Darl, I will cook for you tonight. What do you want to have for dinner, ma princess??”  Taeyeon asked.

“You are too cute Yobo…” Sica giggled and pinched his cheeks. “hmmm….I want pizza!!” Sica said her favorite food.

“No no no no…you cant eat that..from now on,you must eat healthy food only.Araso???  It’s for your health and our baby too.“

“Ok. Thanks Yobo” Sica replied. “Anything for you, ma princess” Taeyeon pinched her nose.

After finish shopping, they went home. Taeyeon just let Sica resting on the couch and he will do all the housework. Today he is on leave to take care of his beloved wife. “Darl, I’ve called Krystal to come here tomorrow, and she will take care of you during the days. Is it ok?”

“Up to you, Yobo. I’m ok with it.”

Taeyeon planning to cook kimchi jigae  and samgyetang for Sica. Both food are healthy and good for pregnant woman. He also make a beef bulgogi, his favourite food as the side dishes.  After finish cooking, he placed the meals on the table. “Darl, it’s time for dinner.” Taeyeon called Sica.

“Surprise!!For  you and our baby”  Taeyeon said and caressing her stomach. “Baby, please eat more tonight, Appa make a special food for you.” Taeyeon speaks to Sica’s stomach.

“Dae. Appa really nice to Omma today.” Sica smiled

 

………………….

 

 

Yuri send Fany home after spending time together.

“ Fany, is that Kwon Yuri???You are having date with him???How do you know him???Oh my gosh!!I’m his fan!” Nicole suddenly shoots Fany with a bunch of questions.

“Yup, Nicole. He’s Kwon Yuri..my friend. I met him during the last Art Exhibition.” Fany said.

“Jinjja??? Can you please take his autograph for me??Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee~~” Nicole begged Fany.

“No problem, my friend.” She smiled. She didn’t expect that Nicole is Yuri’s ‘diehard fan’. “Yeah, he is mine now.”Fany wondering.

After finished shower and get dressed, Fany laying on her bed and started to read book. Usually she will read books before going to sleep. While opening the sheets, something falls from it. A picture. It was her high school photo

TAEYEON,JESSICA,TIFFANY-BEST FRIEND FOREVER

 

“Oh…I miss them so much, Taeyeon and Jessic a. I’m sure they have a happy life. Sorry, friends...it’s not that I’m forgetting you but I don’t want to bother you both. Mianhe for the lost contact. Maybe someday we will meet soon.”Fany mumbled

 

Beep beep...a message came in.

 

From: Yuri

To: Tiffany

Here are my SPECIAL WISHES for you tonight
A Night Full of Love, A Peaceful Sleep,
A Beautiful Dream, and A prayer that will come true!
Good Night…!

Saranghae~


~And when you smile. The whole world stops and stares for a while.. 'Cause girl, you're amazing. Just the way you are~