Way Back Into Love

Revealed In Silence

“Aunty Fany…can you be my mom?” Yoonhyun asked.

“Aigoo Yonnhyun-ah…nobody can replace your omma..”Fany just smiled towards his sweet question.

“I like you, Aunty Fany.” He hugged her.

“I like you too, Yoonhyun..Kaja!!” Fany take Yoonhyun to the sea and playing with him. They seem so happy splashing water on each other. Taeyeon also join the moment.

“Fany, thank you for making him happy. I’ve never seen him so happy like this before. Thank you again.”

“It's my pleasure, Tae.. he’s so cute.” Fany replied.

“Of course he’s cute. Like father, like son.hahaha”  Taeyeon said.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Taeyeon dressed up and ready for work. “Yoonhyun, u stay with Krystal, araso? Appa have to go now.Behave yourself.”Taeyeon already called Krystal to fetch Yoonhyun. “Aishh…im late. Its all because you are having so much fun with Tiffany.”

“Bye, Appa..” Yoonhyun say goodbye while busy playing with his ipad.

Taeyeon rush to the office and drive at full throttle. Suddenly, a car approaching Tae’s car from opposite direction while  overtaking other vehicles.The car he was in crashed into a  tree at the roadside as he try to avoid it.

 

 


 

 

 

“Finally you’re awake…thanks be to God” He can hear the angelic voice besides him. He opened his eyes and try to stand up.

“Taeng..you’re not recover yet. Just rest,ok.” She stops him.

“Sica??? Where am I?? what had happened? Is this a dream” Taeyeon hit his head. He can’t believe Sica is in front of him now.

“Ohh my poor Tae…You must be shocked from the accident.” Sica softly caressing his hair.

“ Accident?? tell me this is not dream and you wont leave me again, Sica.” Taeyeon grabbed her hand

“ Tae…I wont leave you. You’re the one that should be careful. Thank God that you’re alive.” Sica said and hugged him. He can feel the warm body and hugged his beloved wife tightly.

“I’m having a hard time since you’ve been gone, Sica. I miss you so much” his eyes get teary.


“ Taetae…since the day you’re hospitalized, I’m always by your side. I dont go anywhere." Sica replied.

"Where's Yoonhyun??"

"Yoonhyun?" Sica asked.

“Yup..our precious son, Yoonhyun.”

“Tae…we don’t hav any son…but a daughter named  Juhyun.You must have enough rest and don’t think too much.” Sica said.

“Wait….this is really confusing.”

“ Alright...please be calm and I’ll explain to you.” She gave him a glass of water to calm him down

 

(Don’t stop! Lets bring it back to chap 9)

 

“We had an accident on the day I’m going to give birth. You’re having a head injury because you are the driver. Fortunately, there’s a good samaritan that help us and he immediately brought us to the hospital as im about to give birth. You admitted to ER and was in coma for almost 1 year. I always pray that you will be awake soon. “ Jessica explain everything to Taeyeon.

After listening to those explanation, Taeyeon realize that everything happened before was a dream but he’s grateful that his wife by his side.

 

A while later…..

 

“Hi Tae, Sica….Thanks God Tae’s awake.” Fany entered the room.

“Fany?Yuri?” Taeyeon was surprised by the visit. A while ago he thought everything was a dream but now the dream seems real.

“Hi Fany, Yuri…thanks for coming.” Sica said.”Tae…this is Yuri, Fany’s husband and he’s the good Samaritan that help us that day. If he wasn’t there, I don’t know what wil happen to us.

“Yuri such a good guy.”Taeyeon mumbled.

“How do you feel now, Tae?? Glad that Sica always by your side every sec. This is what we called the power of love..have faith and never give up. She knows that you will wake up one day."

 


It was all just a dream...Are you happy now Taengsic & Yulti shipper???:)

Sorry for the late update~