YulTae

Revealed In Silence

 

“Fany, you wait here..I go to the taxi counter over there.”Yuri said.

“Araso.” Fany standing while texting her friend, Nicole.

Suddenly….

BUMP!!

A little boy had bumped into her. “Ouch!”

“Mianhe..Aunty..” The boy said.

“Gwenchanayo. You shouldn’t walk alone without your parent around.

“That’s my appa....”pointing and running away.

Taeyeon was sitting while reading newspaper. His face a bit covered by the newspaper and he’s wearing glasses. Tiffany can see him exactly and suddenly Yuri came. She stood up and fixing her clothes.

“Fany, gwenchanayo???” Yuri said.

“Gwenchana, it's just a kid. Parent nowadays should beware of their kids. There’s many bad people outside.Who knows?” She concerned.

“ Yup. I’m worried to see many kids around without parental guidance. But, don’t worry,our kids will not like that.hahaha” Yuri said happily.

“You are naughty!” Tiffany slapped his shoulder.

“Yahhh…we must be ready. You’re going to be mine soon.” Yuri smiled.

“Hurry up! The taxi was waiting for us” Fany change the topic while her face reddened.

Both of them hurried to the taxi and headed to Yuri’s home.

 

……………………

“Yoonhyun, what had happen to your legs? Taeyeon saw the scratches on his son's leg.

“I fall just now.But luckily bump into pretty Aunty.neooooooomu yeppeoyo” Yoonhyun said happily.

“Aigoo…my boy. You are so naughty huh..Sit here, don’t go anywhere. Just wait for haraboji and halmeoni. They will arrive shortly I think.” Taeyeon said.

A few minutes later.“ Halmeoni!!!Haraboji!!!” Yoonyuhn yelled and waving his hands.

Taeyeon’s parent just arrived from Busan. They went to Busan to visit their relatives while Taeyeon can't go because of his busy schedule.

“Aigoo Yoonhyun-ah, halmeoni miss you so much.” Yoonhyun hugged his halmeoni.” Halmeoni has gift for you from Busan.” She said.

“Yeay!!!!!I love you,halmeoni.”

“Welcome back Dad,mom.” Taeyeon greet his parent and hug them.

“Aigoo my son, you looks thinner .Wae?? By the way, Uncle Kang sends his regards to you. How’s your life, my son? ? His father asked.

“I’m okay, Dad. Nothings new, just busy with work. Oh, regarding the projects, I’ve already called Kwon Yuri and will be meeting him soon.” Taeyeon said.

“Ok. Work is important but you must enjoy your life too son. I know you need someone in your life and also Yoonhyun, want someone that he can call Omma everyday. Cheer up soon.” Mr.Kim patted Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Alright, Dad. I think about it later. “ He just don’t bother to think about remarriage.

“Let’s go Dad, mom. You must be tired having a long journey in Busan.” Taeyeon pick up their luggage and walked towards his car.

“You don’t have to go to work tomorrow Dad. I will handle all the matters in the company.Don't worry. You and mom just rests at home,ok?”

“Alright son. I trust you. But please take care of your health and don’t work too hard. You can take leave today if you want  “Mr.Kim said.

“Never mind, Dad. I got a lot of work undone.” Taeyeon replied.

Taeyeon drove his  parents home.



 

 

“Appa……..appa….this is the pretty Aunty I met earlier. Yoonhyun showed a picture to Taeyeon. “I found this inside omma’s album.

“Jinjja??? She’s our friend..omma and appa’s best friend.” Taeyeon was surprised to hear that Yoonhyun met Tiffany. “Why she comes back to Korea?? I’ve lost contact with her since the day I discharged from military. How can I find her then??” Taeyeon wondering.

“Ooo…..I want to meet  her again,Appa…. She’s so kind and pretty. I like her.” Yoonhyun said while playing games on iPad.

“Araso..” Taeyeon answered to satisfy his son.



 

 

Taeyeon arrived earlier than usual at the office today because he had a special appointment with Yuri. He had to be ready with all the documents so that everything is well planned.

A while later…

KNOCK.KNOCK..

“Come in.” Taeyeon said.

Yuri entered.

“Hello, Mr.Kwon.Finally we meet. Nice to meet you. Please have a seat.” Taeyeon greet him.

“Hi, Mr.Kim. Nice to meet you too.Thank you.” Yuri sits on the couch for more comfortable session.

“You don’t mind to sit here?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s ok..here more comfortable I think. “ Yuri replied.

“Ok then..Let’s begin our discussion while waiting for the coffee to come.”Taeyeon initiated.

 After few hours of discussion…

“By the way, let me treat you for lunch,Mr.Kwon?” Taeyeon said.

“No. Thanks Mr.Kim. You don’t have to.” Yuri replied.

“No no no no..you are my guest and improper for me to let you leave like that. At least I’ll treat you something,right?? I’m so thankful for this cooperation.” Taeyeon added.

“Ok then..I have no choice if you keep persuading me.Hahahhaha…” Yuri laughed. They feel more comfortable to talk informally with each other.

 

...................

 

At EatYourKimchi Restaurant…

Both of them having a long conversation while enjoying their meals.Suddenly Yuri’s phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” Yuri answered

“Where have you been,Yul?I woke up and you were gone early in the morning. We had promised to lunch together.” Fany said.

“Ohh Fany, Mianhae! I forgot about that. I’m busy just now so really forgot about our date.Hmm..I’ll take you out for dinner ,ok? I promise!” Yuri felt sorry.

“Ok. I’ll eat you up if you broke the promise.” Fany was mad.

“Alright babe. I promised.Love you!” Yuri said.

“Love you too. See you tonight” Fany replied.

Taeyeon busy enjoying his meal didn’t realize Fany’s name was mentioned but he noticed Yuri talking to someone special.

“Your wife?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nope. She’s my fiancée. We supposed to lunch together but I have forgotten.” Yuri said.

 “Oic. I’m sorry I ruined your time with her.You should tell me earlier about it.” Taeyeon felt sorry for his fault.

“Don’t worry. She’s very understanding.” Yuri replied.

“Owh…such  a loving couple. Don’t forget to invite me to your wedding soon.”He was relieved.

“Definitely, Mr.Kim.You are our VVIP…hahaha..” Yuri said.