Happy family

Revealed In Silence

Thank you for voting! Based on the Poll's result...this chapter is about TaeNy..the poll is not the ending so dont misunderstood. Who will be together at the end? Just wait and see.....


“Hmm…..” Yuri is stretching her body after waking up.”Where’s Fany?” He was curious after realize Fany not beside him. He get up from the bed hurried wore his shirt and went outside the room to search for Fany. “I better find her quickly. It’s already late at night.” Yuri mumbled while looking at his watch.

While searching around, he found a couple was hugging each other. Try getting closer about 50 meters, their moment makes he froze. “Mhoa???” His heart exploded when he saw Fany and Taeyeon hugged. His strong heart was broken into pieces.”Yul, what is in your mind is true. Taeyeon definitely have feelings towards Fany and so do her. Poor Yul” Yuri said to himself. He was so upset when Fany’s promises keep playing in his mind.

“I admit I love him before but now I have you, Yul. Don’t you trust me?”

“I love nobody but you, Yul”

“Fany-ah, why you lie to me? I hate you Fany-ah” Yuri went back to his room as he don’t dare to watch them again.

 


 

Meanwhile, TaeNy moment….

Tiffany was sleeping on Taeyeon’s shoulder as he embraced her. “Fany-ah, I know this is not right for me to say this…but I love you,Fany-ah” Taeyeon make a confession. Tiffany that still asleep can't hear what Taeyeon had said.”Fany-ah, wake up.”Taeyeon gently patted her on the back to wake her up

“Uhmmm… where am I??”She wipes . “Oh.. Tae, I'm sorry that I slept on you. We better go now. Maybe your son looking for you.” Fany said.

“Araso..Lets go..”Taeyeon sending Fany to her room.”Nite, Fany. Nice having time with you.” Taeyeon smiled and waving at her.

“He’s still the same Taeyeon. Adorable, charming, romantic and gentlemen.” Fany mumbled.”Nite Tae, see you again.” Fany went inside her room, lying beside Yuri and give a back hugged. “Yul-ah, I'm sorry for leaving you alone just now. Goodnight and sweet dreams.” She kissed his cheeks.

Yuri can feel the warm hand that hugs him and warm lips that kiss him because he just pretend to sleep. He can't sleep after seeing Tiffany with Taeyeon just now. He tried to loosen the grip but it just too tight. Yuri then turn his body and facing Tiffany that already in her dreamland. His anger disappeared  after he saw his beautiful fiancée in front of her. He slowly fixed her bangs and caresses her hair. “Fany, it is not your fault.. but now I doubt your feeling towards me when I saw you with him. Hmm, lets the time decide our fate. But if you love him, I have to let you go because your happiness is my priority Fany-ah”  Yuri said while his heart still in pain. He just can erase what he saw just now.

………………..

At Taeyeon’s room…

Yoonhyun had already in his deep sleep as Taeyeon entered the room. Yoonhyun sleep on his single bed while taeyeon got the queensized bed. That night was so hot, so he just sleeps with boxer and shirtless.

“Huarghhhh….” Taeyeon yawning and fix his blanket ready to sleep. A few minutes later after he close his eyes, he felt something wrapped his waist. He shivers at sudden touch and not dare to face her back. Suddenly..”Taeyeon-ah… I miss you.” A lovely voice called his name and the voice seems familiar to Taeyeon so he immediately turns back.

“Sica??” Taeyeon can't believe his eyes so he rubbed it many times to ensure what he saw just now. “Is it really you, Sica-ah?? I miss you damn much.” His eyes get teary after he saw her beloved wife. “ Please don’t go anywhere, just be here by my side.promise?” He hugged her tight. Jessica just smiles back at him as she wipes his tears.

 


 

7.00 am

Doo doo doo doo doo doo kissing you baby

Doo doo doo doo doo doo loving you baby~

The alarm clock rang. Taeyeon wake up and realize that he actually hug his pillow and not her wife.

”Ah…it’s just a dream.”

“Appa…… lets go to the beach!!! I want to make a bigggggg sand castle.” Yoonhyun was ready with his swimtrunks and apparatus for making sand castle.

“Ok.. gives me 5 minutes to be ready”

..........................

 

Fany woke up and realized Yuri was gone. “He did it again. Always left me without saying goodbye.” . She gets up from the bed and saw a pink note stick on the mirror.

Fany,

Good morning! I have to leave early because got a meeting at Busan. I will be back in 2 days. Sorry I didn’t wake you up, I just don’t want to disturb your beauty sleep. Don’t forget to eat the breakfast I made for you. Don’t miss me… Saranghae:)

Yul

She smiled after finish reading the notes.”Yul, you are so sweet.” 


 

The beach was full house today with couples and family. Taeyeon just lying on the sand and watch Yoonhyun from far. He was happy playing with his new friends . Suddenly, he saw Tiffany walking alone alongside the beach. Without hesitation, he stood up and run towards her.

“Morning Fany! Would you mind I accompany you?” Taeyeon offered himself.

“Oh..morning Tae. Of course you can. Come one.” Fany replied.

Taeyeon gulped as he saw a goddess in front of him. Fany just wearing a loose top reveals her pink bikini. Tiffany’s point of view, Taeyeon body was not bad with his milky skin, nice abs and baby faced. While her fiancé, Yuri…he’s a tall guy, with tanned skin and muscular. As they walk along the beach, suddenly a ball flying towards Fany.Taeyeon pulled her to avoid it and unfortunately she  tripped over her own feet  thus they fall on the ground . Taeyeon was at the bottom and Tiffany on top of him while her hand touching his bare chest. Their eyes met.The world paused and they were so intimate. Finally, both try to get up after the embarrassed moment.

“Appa…..bring me along this beach?” Yoonhyun suddenly came. He was bored playing with his friend thus he wants to walk with Taeyeon. “Hi sweety, you are so cute” Tiffany pinched his cheeks.

“Ouchhhh….Hi  yeppeo Aunty. My name is Yoonhyun, not Sweety.Nice to meet you” Yoonhyun shook her hand.

(Looks familiar. But where I have seen him?) Fany wondering. “ Nice to meet you too, Yoonhyun.Lets go!” Fany and Yoonhyun left Taeyeon that was still on the ground.

“Yah~~wait for me!” Taeyeon run towards them.

“Lalalalala…im so happy to be with you Aunty “yeppeo”

“Yoonhyun-ah, call me Aunty Fany..araso?”

“Orait Aunty Fany!lalalala…” “Aigoo…yoonhyun-ah, neoomu kyeopta.”

Taeyeon , Fany and Yoonhyun walking together and they look like a happy family. Taeyeon was so relieved to see Yoonhyun happy with Fany. “Aunty Fany…..can you be my mom?” Yoonhyun asked.