Resort

Revealed In Silence

Day by day, Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri get closer as a best friend. Thus, with Yuri’s presence, Taeyeon has someone to talk to because he don’t have close friends after his marriage.

After a few months they’ve been working for the project, finally Sunshine Beach Resort can be launched.

“First of all, I would like to thank all of you for coming to this launching. A resort is a place used for relaxation and the most suitable place for a holiday or vacation.  So,this resort is the best place for you and your family to have a vacation, Sunshine Beach Resort.  This resort is located at Haeundae. It was a combination between luxury and natural beauty which produce an environment where peace were there.Thus, you can release all our stress here after having a busy day.  On this special day, we  would like to give you special offer for 100 couples or family that make reservations. First come, first serve. So, welcome to our resort. Relax, enjoy and pamper yourself!

 


 

“Congrats my son! You’ve done a great job. I’m sure our resort will be daebak!m very proud of you. By the way, where’s Mr.Kwon? I didn’t see him anywhere. ” Mr.Kim said to Taeyeon.

“ Thanks dad. I’m glad that finally this project successful. Mr.Kwon??Ohhh…he will be coming shortly after his works done.” Taeyeon replied.

“Alright, I would like to bring other VIP to walking around and have a look at this resort first. Send my regards to him when he arrived” Mr. Kim said.

“OK dad.. I wait for him here. We talk again later.” Mr.Kim left Taeyeon and accompany his friend to view around the resort. Many people came to the launching event because Kim Holdings were giving away 100 suites for family or couple for 2 days and 1 night at the resort. They will enjoy all the services for free.

A few minutes later, Yuri came with Tiffany…

From far, Taeyeon can see Yuri came with someone familiar. “Who's that girl?? Looks familiar.” Taeyeon wondering and keep blinking his eyes.

“Congrats..Taeyeon! Finally we made it.DAEBAK!!” Yuri shook his hand and hugged him. He was so proud that their project succeed.” Oh…meet my fiancée, Tiffany.” “Tiffany, this is Taeyeon.” Yuri introduced her to Taeyeon.

“Fany?/Taeyeon?” Fany and Taeyeon said in unison. Taeyeon was surprised because his earlier thought was right just he’s a bit unsure. Tiffany was surprised that she met Taeyeon. Taeyeon looks different with his glasses and looks more matured, but his aegyo still there.

“Ohh….you guys know each other??what a small world!” Yuri surprised.

“ Yup.. he’s my childhood friend and we have grown up together.” Fany said. Taeyeon still unbelieved that he will meet Tiffany since they’ve lost contact few years ago. “ She looks prettier now.” Taeyeon mumbled.

“Happy to see you again, Fany.” Taeyeon said and shook her hand.”Happy to see you too, Tae.” Fany smiled. Their meeting a bit awkward even though they’re  best friend before. By seeing Fany with Yuri, Taeyeon know that they’s having a happy relationship. He feels happy for his friend but jealousy strikes at the same time when sees Yuri treat Fany sweetly.

“Yah!!what are you thinking, Taeyeon? She’s Yuri’s fiancée and you are just her friend. Not more than that.” He tries to calm himself . Almost  5 years he has never been in a relationship with any woman but Fany just made his heart pounds when he saw her eye-smile. “Why I’m being like this? Other woman never opened my heart but she had open my heart in just 3 seconds.” (Of coz Taeyeon love Jessica forever. But since her death, Taeyeon being alone for almost 5years. After Tiffany came, then he realized what is life after being workaholic for the past few years)

“Aishhh…this is wrong. I shouldn’t fall in love with my friend’s fiancée. Both of them deserve each other. They are happy now and getting married soon. I shouldn’t ruin their relationship. Oh heart, please be strong. “ Taeyeon can't bear his feelings but he hides it for the sake of Yuri. He knows Yuri can give Fany happiness.

“Taeyeon… are you ok?? You look pale.” Yuri wakes him up from his illusions.

“Oh…. I’m ok. maybe a bit tired. Let’s me show you around this resort.” Taeyeon said.

Yuri and Fany also given a free suite for 2 days and 1 night at the resort because Yuri also contribute in the successfulness of the resort. Taeyeon promises  to give him honeymoon packages as the gift for his wedding soon.

“Please enjoy yourself. Anything, you can ask my staff. I have to go now to fetch my son. See you tonight.” Taeyeon left both of them and they will have dinner tonight.

“Alright Tae, see you later.” Yuri said.

As Taeyeon leave, Yuri and Fany spent time together viewing the resort. “ Fany… so Taeyeon is your first love right???” Yuri suddenly asked. Yuri remembers that Fany had told him about her crush but she never mentioned Taeyeon name.

“Yup.. He’s my first love. Wae? Are you afraid that I might leave you for him?” Fany teasing him. She knows that Yuri gets jealous easily.

“ Just leave me if you dare.. .He’s a good guy actually. You deserve someone that's perfect for you” Yuri get all sulky and hurt. He knows Fany like to make him jealous. Even if Yuri looks like he don’t care, but his tone full of jealousy.

” Yah! I’m kidding ok. I admit I love him before but now I have you, Yul. Don’t you trust me?”Fany asked.

“I  do trust you..but I don’t trust him. I saw him staring at you and I think he likes you, Fany” Yuri said.

“Ok..ok..we stop here I don’t want to fight anymore. Araso? I love nobody but you, Yul ” Fany gives him a back hug and they walk along the beach.

“I love you too, Fany.” Yuri kisses her forehead.

 


 

At night…

Taeyeon arrived with casual attire and headed to the restaurant where Yuri and Fany  were waiting for him.

“Sorry guys, am I late?” Taeyeon said.

“Nope. We just arrived also.”

“How was it? Both of you satisfied with this resort?”

“ Daebak! Jinjja daebak! I love the concept of this resort. It looks luxurious but also suitable for nature- loving family.

They chit chatting while having their dinner.

 

 

 

After the dinner, they went back to their room. Yuri was so tired after having a busy schedule the whole day thus he landed on the bed as soon they entered the room. He fell asleep a few minutes later.

Actually, Fany plan to have a night walk with Yuri but he seems so tired so she decided to walk alone. (You’ll never walk alone, Fany~)

Fany sat on a bench and viewing the beach scenery. She feels so peaceful when she saw the ocean. Suddenly, someone approached her.” Hi, Fany. May I sit here?”

“Taeyeon?. Oh,yes you may. “ Fany said.

“Where’s Yuri? Taeyeon asked while looking around.

“He fell asleep. So, I decide to walk alone.hmm, how are you Tae? You look mature now but still cute.” Fany pinch his cheeks. She made a such skinship to break the awkwardness between them.

“Arghh….you still the same, Fany. Love to pinch my cheeks. You look prettier now. I almost can't recognize you but your eye smile can't cheat me” Taeyeon said.

“I know, Tae. You really love my eye smile. Ohh….where’s Jessica? “

“ There..(pointing at the sky)..She no longer in this world,Fany. She left us 5 years ago.” Taeyeon said. Taeyeon explained everything to Fany.

“Tae, I’m so sorry for everything that had happened. I didn’t mean to lost contact with you but too many things happened in the past few years and I’m having a hard time. I’m so sorry.” Fany was so sad and suddenly hugged Taeyeon. She can't hold her tears and crying on Taeyeon shoulder. Taeyeon was shocked by sudden reaction and just sat still. He caresses her hair to comfort her.