SAY YES

Revealed In Silence

Can you feel my heart
Can you read my mind
Didn't I already confessed with my eyes
My mind that was shut for a long time
Can be opened within ten seconds
Do not hesitate just say yes


 

“Alright guys..before our class ended, I have one assignment for all of you. You are required to compose a song and the theme is “LOVE”.  But the best is if you can write a song about your own experiences. Submit it by next week.Any questions?” Tiffany asked her student. Tiffany is a music teacher at New York Art & Music Institute.

“Excuse me,Miss Hwang..before that, please tell us about your love story…if you don’t mind??” one of the student asked.

“Hmm…ok..I don’t have a boyfriend. But, I have a crush on someone and he’s my best friend.” Tiffany smiled.

“Wooooo~~~” the students make some noise.”He’s so lucky to have you,Miss!!” someone said.

Tiffany smiled and continue her story. “ I have a crush on him since primary school. He is kinda short person, pale milky skin but cute. He makes me happy whenever I’m sad and he’s complete my life.”

“Woooo…why don’t you marry him,miss??Don't wait any longer before he finds someone else in Korea” her student asked with curiosity.

“He’s in military now…so,he will never meet anyone. I will wait for him in 2 years time” Tiffany smiled.

“We hope your love will win, Miss Tiffany. Hwaiting!!!” her student cheered her up.

“Araso. Don’t forget about your assignment.” Tiffany picks up her files and ready to leave the class.

 

 

 

 

“What are you thinking about Sica?” Sunny,her colleague said.”you should concentrate with your on works. Recently, you seem discouraged and daydreaming a lot.”

“Hmm…I just can't stop thinking about someone, my friend.” She replied.

“Someone?your friend? I bet he must be someone special. You never had a boyfriend before. Who is the lucky guy?tell me~~” Sunny tries to persuade Sica with her aegyo.

“His name is Kim Taeyeon. He’s a cute, short guy, now seems more muscular and manly. With his milky skin, his cuteness overload. More aegyo than you. Neooooomu kyeopta~” Jessica said.

“Andwae! No one can beat my aegyo! “ Sunny replied. (Well,I need to see him face to face for the confirmation)

“ Aigooo..my dear Sunny. Of course you are the aegyo queen (but my Taetae win)” Jessica pinched her cheeks.

“Arghhh…it’s hurt. Araso. I have work to do. You can bring him along if we hang out together next time.” Sunny said.

“You have to wait 2 years to meet him because he’s in military currently.”

 

 

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon went to their room after the dinner. Before going to sleep, they had an ice breaking session between both of them. This is the time to get to know each other closely because the whole day they were busy with activities.

“Taeyeon-ah,  you must think about your girlfriends, right???” Sooyoung try to dig the secrets.” I miss my girlfriends too..they must be lonely without me.” Sooyoung said proudly. Sooyoung is a playboy and he never takes love seriously. Unlike Taeyeon, he’s very gentlemen that he treats girls kindly.

“Sooyoung, you are such a playboy.” Taeyeon said.

“Why so serious??Get you crayon!!” Sooyoung .”Is something bothering you? Just tell me and I’ll try my best to help you, friend” Sooyoung said and he really means it. Even he’s a playboy but he’s loyal and kind to his friend.

“There’re 2 girls who like me. But,I’m so confused right now which one to choose. Jessica,the  blonde girl with angelic voice. Tiffany, happy go lucky girl with beautiful eye smile. Both are meant to me and they’re my best friend. I think I have to finalize it after this military ended.” Taeyeon said,

“Small matter dude..it’s up to you.Just follow your heart. If you can’t decide, you deserve to live alone.Huargh…I’m sleepy now. Good night, Taeng!“ Sooyoung started to sleep.

“Goodnight” Taeyeon laying on the bed, close his eyes but his mind is thinking.

 

 

2 YEARS LATER…

“Hi..Taeyeon…welcome back…I miss you” Sica hugged him. Taeyeon was discharged from the military 2 years later and he already had the decision.

“Sica?She's really waiting for me?” Taeyeon touched. He checks around looking for Tiffany but she’s not there. Actually, Taeyeon had decided whoever comes to him first after he discharged, he will accept it as his fate and Jessica is the one. “Miss you too, Sica.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Tae..I have something for you. Surprise!!!!” Jessica showed a pink card.

 

MR. & MRS. KIM

AND

MR. & MRS. JUNG

 

REQUEST THE PLEASURE OF YOUR COMPANY AT THE MARRIAGE OF THEIR CHILDREN

 

KIM TAE YEON

&

JUNG SOO YEON

 

Date :1st December 2012

Venue :Premier Gangnam Hotel, Seoul

Time :7.00 pm

~TWO HEARTS BECOME ONE~