MISS U

Revealed In Silence

Yuri and Tiffany are having their great time together in New York before going back to South Korea soon. Yuri wanted to bring his fiancee meeting his parent to discuss about their marriage. Almost 3 years they had been engaged. Besides, Tifffany no longer working at New York Institute but she had transferred to the Seoul High School as a music teacher. Meanwhile, Yuri as an artist, he wanted to work in Korea as a contribution to his beloved country. Furthermore, they are also planning to live in South Korea after getting married. Actually Tiffany only knows Yuri’s intention to bring her to his parent but not about Yuri’s work.

 

“ Hello Mr.Kwon Yuri. This is Kim Taeyeon from Kim Holdings.” Taeyeon called Yuri.

“Hello Mr. Kim, anything I can help you?” Yuri replied.

“ I would like to meet you regarding our Haeundae’s Resort project. My father had recommended you as the artist for this project and I hope we can work well together, Mr.Kwon.” Taeyeon said.

“Oic.. I’m in New York  now and will be back to Korea next week. So, when shall we meet? I’ll follow your schedule Mr.Kim.”

“ Okay.. We meet on 14 February, 2pm at my office.Then, we discuss more about it later. See you soon, Mr.Kwon.”

“Alright. See you later.”He hung up the phone.

Tiffany comes back from shopping, walk towards Yuri that waiting for her. ’Who’s that you are calling to?” she asked.

“My business partner in South Korea. I’ll be meeting him next week for our project.” Yuri replied.

“Really?..I thought you were cheating on me.” Tiffany .

“ Aniyo….how would I do that, Tiff.…You are my only one. Trust me.” Yuri said.

“I’m just teasing you, Yuri. Of course I trust my fiancé. Aigoo, you look so cute when you are mad” She pinch his cheeks.

“You love teasing me huh?? Come here.” Yuri gives her back hug and tickling her body.

“Yahhh!!! Let me go, Yuri. People staring at us .” Her face reddened.

“I won’t let you go until you promise to be nice to me next time.”

“Ok..ok…I promise.” Fany feel embarrassed because many people look at them hugging at the center of the shopping mall.

 

……………………..

 

After finishing his work, Taeyeon heading to Krystal’s home to fetch his son. He also has dinner in Krystal’s house.

“Appa….I miss you.” Yoonhyun hugged Taeyeon

“Aigoo…Appa miss you too. Do you act nicely  today?” Taeyeon asked.

“Dae. I’ve done my homeworks and watching tv, that’s all. Right, Aunty Krystal??”

“Dae, Yoonhyun-ah…you are a good boy today.” Krystal smiled.

“Thanks Krystal. Sorry for bothering you much.” Taeyeon felt guilty for troubling Krystal. He doesn’t want to have a maid because he doesn’t trust anybody except his family members. Besides, Krystal also willing to take care of her nephew on behalf of her sister, Jessica. Taeyeon also doesn’t want to remarry because nothing compared to his wife, Jessica.

“Never mind, Oppa..It’s my pleasure to take care of Yoonhyun. He’s my nephew and I’m responsible to take care of him. This is my promise to Sica unnie.” Krystal said.

“ Gomawo” Taeyeon thanked.

“Appa...appa…I want ice cream~~~palli palli.” Yoonhyun said.

“Araso…Let's go,mister!!!” Taeyeon said.”Annyeong, Krystal.”

“Bye Aunty!!!”Yoonhyun waving at Krystal.

“Bye Oppa, Yoonhyun.Take care.” Krystal replied. They left the home and Taeyeon brought Yoonhyun to his favorite ice cream stall, Baskin Robbins. After having ice-cream, Yoonhyun request for pizza. Taeyeon had to grant his wish because he has already promised to him.

 

……………………………………………

 

“Tae…I’m lazy to cook tonight. Let's go eat outside?” Sica called Taeyeon.

“Araso…What do you want to eat, my dear?” Taeyeon asked.

“I want Pizza!! “ Sica answered with her childish voice.

“ Alright…I’ll pick you up in 30 minutes.Be ready” Taeyeon said.

“ This is the last day you will eat pizza..it is not good for your health and our baby.” Taeyeon said.”But, because today is a special day, I granted your wish.”

“Mhoa??What's so special??” Sica try to recall all those special dates.

“Today is………………….PAYDAY!! hahaha”Taeyeon laughed.

“Aishhh…you are kiddin me.” Sica crossed her arms with sulky expressions.

“Aigoo, my darl. Tada~~~ something special for someone special on a special day.”

Taeyeon gave her a silver necklace. Its a family necklace.” One for you, one for me and one for our newborn. Sica, saranghae.”  Taeyeon kissed her lips.

“Gomawo, Tae. I love you too.”

……………………………………….

 

“Appa……appa……….why are you crying? You said boy shouldn’t cry.” Yoonhyun try to wake him up from his illusions.

“Wae, Yoonhyun??You want to order anything else?” Taeyeon asked.

“Aniyo, Appa..but your eyes get teary.” He gave a piece of tissue to his beloved Appa. Are you thinking of Omma? Don’t worry Appa, Omma is here, in our heart.” Yoonhyun said while enjoying his pizza.

“Nothing. I’ve got in my eyes that’s why it get teary. Palli eats your food then we can go back home.” Taeyeon try to change the topics to hide his feelings.

 

……………….

“KOREA, Here we come!!!” Yuri and Tiffany was so happy that they finally arrived at their hometown.