IT'S OK EVEN IF IT HURTS

Revealed In Silence

FLASHBACK...BEFORE THE MARRIAGE

1 November 2012- Taeyeon discharged from military

“I’m sorry, Taeng..I can't meet you. My mom is sick now and I have to take care of her. I promise will be back to Korea when she gets well soon.” Tiffany mumbled when she saw the calendar on the wall.

Actually she supposed to be in Korea before 1 November but canceled it because of her mother's condition. She has her siblings too that can take care of their mother but she just cant leave USA with such situation.

“Fany-ah...we’ll take care of everything. We are here to take care of mom so you don't have to worry so much. Don’t hesitate your feeling towards Taeyeon. I know you loves her. He’s waiting for you at Korea.” Tiffany’s unnie try to persuade her.

“But unnie....I can't leave mom. She’s sick and this is my responsibility  as a daughter to take care of her. I’ve decided to stay here at this moment. When mom is fully recovered, then I’ll be back to Korea.” Tiffany said.

“Araso, you stubborn girl. Just do as you say.” Her sister replied.

 

 

MR. & MRS. KIM

AND

MR. & MRS. JUNG

REQUEST THE PLEASURE OF YOUR COMPANY AT THE MARRIAGE OF THEIR CHILDREN

KIM TAE YEON

&

JUNG SOO YEON

Date :1st December 2012

Venue :Premier Gangnam Hotel, Seoul

Time :7.00 pm

~TWO HEARTS BECOME ONE~

 

 

“Mwuh???” Taeyeon shocked. “Why, Tae?You are not happy with the good news?” Sica asked.

“I’m happy but that was so fast!!” Taeyeon still surprised. “ Let’s go home. Your....I mean our family is waiting .” Sica said and grabbed Taeyeon hands.They walked towards Sica’s car.

“But where’s Tiffany?? Did she know about all this?” Taeyeon asked.

“She still in the USA.  I don’t know why she’s not coming back to Korea yet.She didn’t tell me anything.” Sica replied.

“Ohh…maybe she’s busy lately.” Taeyeon wondering.

“Yup. I’ve already posted this card to her. Hope she will attend our wedding.” Sica said.

“It’s a must!! She’s our special guest..Hahaha..” Taeyeon replied.

 

 


 

 

 

“Fany, you got mail from Korea.” Her housemate gave it to her.

“Gomawo.” Fany took the mail and opened it.  She saw a pink card inside and take it out.

 

WEDDING INVITATION

KIM TAEYEON

&

JUNG SOOYEON

 

“Taeyeon and Sica??” Her tears started  to flow but she just holds it. Her heart breaks but she can’t do anything because she knows that Sica loves Taeyeon so much. Hard for her to accept the news but she happy for her friend even if it hurts.

 

As time pass by, TaengSic live happily with their new life while Tiffany was busy with her work that she even forgot about the marriage. One day, she was attending Photo & Art Exhibition at Exhibition Hall, New York Institute .  While walking around observing the photo on the wall, she stood in front of one photo that looks mesmerizing. She just stands still anticipated by the painting.

 

 

“Equilibrium of LOVE~”someone with a deep voice interrupt her enjoyment.

“Human mind always wants to be in a state called Love-Equilibrium. In that state the amount of love we are expecting to receive will be directly proportional to the amount of love we are getting.If the person is not getting the love from the concerned, he/she will try to get it a from a single person alone or multiple persons separately.”

 

“Mwuh?” Tiffany was shocked by the voice. Someone just appeared beside her out of nowhere. The guy with tanned skin smile at her.

 “Sorry to disturb you but you looks so interested in this painting, miss” he said politely.

“Dae. I love this painting so much. It captured my heart.” Tiffany answered and she can't take her eyes from the painting seems like she’s  in her own world.

She looks beautiful from the side, but she is more beautiful from the front.

“Uhmm well, this is one of my best paintings and thank you for your compliment just now.” He said.

“Oh..cho song hamnida..I  didn’t acknowledge your presences here as the artist.” She bowed.

“Gwenchana..By the way, my name is Kwon Yuri and most of the photos here are mine.” He said proudly and offer her hand to Tiffany.

Kwon Yuri? I’ve heard it somewhere..….Oh! He’s the famous artist that captivated people’s heart with his paintings. How come I didn’t recognize him? Babo Fany-ah.

“ I’m Tiffany.”shook Yuri’s hand. “ Wow…you are so talented (and handsome too). Most of the paintings here were yours?? No wonder they are some similarities. I envy you” Tiffany praised his talent

“Kamsahamnida. If you don’t mind, let me show you some other photo in this exhibition, Tiffany-ssi?” Yuri offered.  Actually, Yuri is the organizer of this exhibition and also the artist.

“Sure! I’m honored to be with you, Mr.Kwon, the famous Korean artist in New York ” She smiled with her beautiful eye smile.

“It’s my pleasure to serve  you as my customer here” Yuri said.

They walk around the exhibition while Yuri explains about the picture they’ve seen at every section.

 


 

*ManYul looks stunning~~~