The Farewell

Revealed In Silence

~Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage~

 

Taeyeon was accompanied by Tiffany and Jessica to the bus terminal. He was very excited for the boot camp thus they come early in the morning. After spending time with his best friends, Taeyeon ready to leave.

“ Goodbye, Tae. We are going to miss you. Take care! “ Jessica said. I love you Tae

“ Yup, Tae. We will wait for you and spending  time together.” Tiffany said. I love you Tae

“ I love you, guys. Best friend forever!! See you in 2 years time. Wait for me!!” Taeyeon hugged Jessica and Tiffany and ready to leave.” Please wait for me, Sica, Fany, I love you”

They only show their love as a friend and Taeyeon never express his feeling towards them. It is because he thinks that it might hurt each other feeling so he decided to confess it in 2 years time. Both Tiffany and Jessica had known each other feeling towards Taeyeon but they have to wait for Taeyeon decision.

“We will send a letter to you!” Tiffany said and they are waving at each other.

“Annyeong!!” Taeyeon then entered the bus that heading to the boot camp. As the bus left, their eyes get teary because they can’t see Taeyeon for 2 years. “It’s really hurt to leave both of you now. I’m sorry to make you wait as I’m not sure with my own feelings. Mianhe Fany, Sica.” He mumbled.

Half an hour later, he arrived at camp and went to the registration counter. After that, he was shown to his hostel by one of the officers.

“Here is it and behave yourself.” He said strictly.

“ Thank you, sir!I’ll do my best!” Taeyeon salute him and bowed 90 degrees. He entered the hostel and go to his room at the corner.

While busy arranging his things….

“ Hey you danshin! What’s your name?” someone greeted Taeyeon.

“ My name is Kim Taeyeon, sir! I’m 23 years old and live in Jeonju!” Taeyeon replied with respect, salute the tall guy in front of him. He then bowed 90 degrees.

“Hahaha…sir? You are so funny, dude! By the way, I’m not the officer here.I’m newbie too. Hi , I’m Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung, your roommate.” He offered his hand.

“Hahaha..you are joking me. Nice to meet you, Sooyoung .” Shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you too!Let's be friend, danshin!!hahaha…” Sooyoung can't stop teasing Taeyeon.

After finishing organizing his things, the new troops gathered on the assembly point for a briefing by the military officer. Almost 100 Korean men had enlisted in this military service. All of them standing up straight while focusing on the briefing by the military officer. Although Taeyeon on the field with the others  but his mind can’t stop thinking about Jessica and Tiffany. The session ended after 2 hours of standing under the bright and hot sun. Taeyeon and Sooyoung headed to their room for the rest.

“Ah….it’s really tiring for the first day.I can’t imagine we have 729 more days.I’m dying soon.” Sooyoung lying on his bed.

“ Don’t worry, Sooyoung. It’s our responsibility to our country. 729 days was nothing as we always have a busy day ahead.” Taeyeon responded positively and optimistically.

“Ohhh….this is my first time hearing someone very passionate about this things. But, trust me Taeyeon..it’s really @#%#$& and tiring. Besides, every day you must wake up early and the training was really tough that you can’t even imagine how tough is it.” Sooyoung keep complaining.

“LOL Sooyoung.. You are too much worrying. Please be a man dude!!” Taeyeon patted Sooyoung’s shoulder and take the towel ready to shower.

“Yah!! Of course I’m the man!” Sooyoung stood up showing his muscular biceps and nice abs proudly. But, Taeyeon was walking toward the bathroom.

“Yah!!Kim Taeyeon” yelled at Taeyeon.

“You’re not a man until you survived military.” Taeyeon replied.