Chapter Nine

What If Cheating Has A Sensible Reason

 

Jae sighed. He walked into the room and sat beside Seoyun then grabbed her hands.

 

"What?", asked Seoyun raising one eyebrow and made a pout on her lips.

 

Jae kissed her cheeks.

 

Seoyun just stayed quiet. They stared at each other for a while. Jae sighed and rolled his eyes.

 

"Aren't you gonna react about anything?", he said kind of disappointed.

 

Seoyun chuckled because of Jae's weird expression. "What do you want me to tell you?", she asked and continued chuckling.

 

"Tsk.", Jae let go of Seoyun's hands and lied down. "You are so making me sad."

 

Seoyun chuckled again. "Ok, ok. I'm sorry.", she lied down with Jae. "I'm just playing with you, sheesh.", Seoyun smiled widely.

 

"Really?", said Jae like a little kid.

 

Seoyun chuckled for the third time. "Yes!", she giggled.

 

Jae hugged Seoyun. "I thought you've completely forgotten about me."

 

"No.", replied Seoyun. "Not completely.", she continued to mumbled.

 

"So.", Jae stopped hugging and rose up from laying down. Seoyun followed. "What happened in the cafeteria?", asked Jae.

 

Seoyun smiled to Jae then faced down. Jae just patiently to waited for Seoyun's answer. "Remember Minji? I told you that she's the girl who hates me. Then after a while I also told you that she's gone from this school too, right? But I didn't know she was going to come back. And now that she's here....", Seoyun stopped telling the story as she sighed. "She adds to my problems.", she continued.

 

'Now I remember Minji....

Seoyun told her about me through chat.

I couldn't defend Seoyun from Minji before since I was in America.

But now that I'm here

I still couldn't defend her from what happened earlier in the cafeteria.

I'm such a irresponsible boyfriend!

I really have to make it up to Seoyun.'

"Sorry I wasn't there to save you from her.", said Jae sincerely disappointed of himself.

 

"Don't worry! It's okay! Someone was there for me. And unexpectedly it was Sheila who saved me. I guess she's improving.", Seoyun said being optimistic.

 

"I told you we can change her for the better.", Jae felt better from what Seoyun said. "Hi5!", said Jae as he raised his palm to Seoyun.Seoyun slapped her palm to Jae's. They chuckled because of this. "Okay. You happy now?", muttered Seoyun.

 

"No. I'm not contented with our conversation.", Jae crossed his arms as he looked up closing his eyes while raising his eyebrow.

 

Seoyun laughed. "Fine, what do you want to talk about then?"Jae lied down again then Seoyun followed. "I don't want to just talk.", said Jae. "I want to cuddle you.", he continued as he wrapped his arms around Seoyun's waist.

 

Seoyun blushed. She closed her eyes. Jae faced her. He blushed and closed his eyes too. They didn't realize that they have taken a nap already.

 

Seoyun was woken up by Soo Hee's footsteps. When Seoyun opened her eyes the first thing she saw was Soo Hee taking her towel which is hanging from the cabinet's hook beside their bunk bed.

 

Seoyun rose up. "Oh. Soo Hee. We're sorry we took a nap on your bed.", said Seoyun as she rubbed her eyes.

 

With what Seoyun said, Jae also rose up. He didn't really know that Soo Hee was there since he wasn't facing on that side. Jae immediately stood up and bowed to Soo Hee. "I indeed apologize to you."

 

Soo Hee smiled being weirded out by Jae who was bowing in front of her. "No! Don't worry it's okay. I was actually only going to get my towel so I could wash up."

 

"Thanks. I thought you were bothered.", said Jae.

 

"How long have we been napping?", asked Seoyun to Soo Hee.

 

"Just a couple of minutes. But don't worry. I don't really mind."

 

"Well, I guess I have to leave now.", Jae stretched while he yawned.

 

"Good night!", greeted Seoyun to Jae.

 

"Good night, dear!", Jae greeted back and bent down to Seoyun who was still sitting down to kiss her forehead.

 

"Bye, Soo Hee!", Jae greeted Soo Hee.

 

"Goodbye!", Soo Hee cheerfully greeted him.

 

Jae walked out of Seoyun's room and slowly closed the door. He walked to the exit and just before he could grab the door knob someone rang the doorbell. 'Hm. Let me check that it first.', he thought. Jae took a peek at the peephole to check who it was.

 

Upon seeing who it was he ran back to Soo Hee and Seoyun's room.

 

 


 

Author's note:

Yay. Fluffy chapter. The joyyy.

Sorry if it's not fluffy enough (bad author >.<)

And a little cliffhanger over there.

Ehe~ *awkward smile*

Errr...

Right...

I have to go...

Bye.