Chapter Fourteen

What If Cheating Has A Sensible Reason

 

That night Sheila went to visit Seoyun's dorm.

 

"Sheila? What are you doing here?", Seoyun didn't expect that she'd be the one knocking at their dorm.

 

"I just want to apologize from what I did earlier.", replied Sheila.

 

Seoyun felt pity on her but still confused why she suddenly felt bad.

 

"I don't think I have told you that I have a disease.", Sheila continued talking.

 

"Uhh... Come in. Let's talk inside for a while.

 

"Sheila went in. Seoyun followed and they sat on the couch.

 

"What were you just saying earlier?", started Seoyun.

 

"I have a sickness. An abnormality. It's just sometimes I can't control myself.", Sheila stuttered.

 

"Sheila, calm down. I know that you have this sickness. Jae told me about it.

 

"Sheila sighed. "I hope you understand."

 

"I understand. But what I don't understand is that what made you scream and run away?"

 

"I felt jealous of you and Jae when you were practicing together.", Sheila started to have teary eyes again as she remembered the scene.

'Sheila, I'm jealous as you are.

You and Jae are always together.

I guess it's my turn to spend time with him.', Seoyun thought.

 

"Sheila..", Seoyun sighed. "Don't worry. There's nothing between us Jae.", Seoyun grabbed Sheila's hands but guilt was in her while she lied.

 

Sheila nodded and shed a tear.

 

"Sheila, stop crying.", Seoyun wiped Sheila's tear and hugged her.

 

Sheila hugged back.

'Sheila,

whether there's something between us Jae or not,

I promise we're doing this to make you feel better.', thought Seoyun.

 

"Thanks for comforting me.", Sheila said to Seoyun as she pulled away from the hug rubbing her eyes. She stood up.

 

Seoyun stood up as well.

 

"I guess I better be going now. Goodbye.", Sheila smiled assuringly.Seoyun gave a soft smile. Then she lead her to the exit. "Goodbye.", she greeted.

 

Sheila then left walking from their dorm. With her head looking on her footsteps her thoughts drifted. 'Sheila, don't worry there's nothing between us Jae.', Seoyun's words came into her head.

'I just hope so, Seoyun.

I'm giving my trust to you.

I hope you're not a betrayer.', she thought still with a little anger in her heart.

 


 

Author's note:

Another short chapter.

*sighs*

Promise, this is the last short chapter.

The rest will be longer.

Yet again, I might not be able to update in a long time bc school =.="

/slapped /bricked /shot