Chapter Sixteen

What If Cheating Has A Sensible Reason

 

Days have passed everything is all set. The dance number they have made is perfect!


'Everything is all set for the welcoming party. I've reserved at the venue already, the catering service, the performances. I guess everything's complete,' Sheila smiled at the thought of this. Actually, the party would only be simple. Not much people are invited because Sheila doesn't want too much people.

 

Shaun arrived at the airport, he took a cab and drove to the university. He arrived there at around 12pm. He gazed at the huge structure of the school and was impressed.


'So this is my sister's school. I guess it's pretty good. I hope I surprise her successfully. She doesn't really know I'm here already.'
 

With that he went inside to the office to take his schedule. He would study here already. While checking on his schedule and walking out of the office, he bumped to a long-haired girl which he found pretty.


The girl gazed at him for a while but snapped out of her thoughts. "I'm sorry but I'm in a hurry," she respectfully bowed down and went off immediately.


'That girl is sure pretty. I hope I can see her again so I could get to know her.' thought Shaun.


He continued walking to find his dorm and along the way he found Sheila talking with her friends. Unaware, Sheila's eyes were covered by a pair of hands that felt familiar. Sheila struggled to see who it was.


"Oppa?!" she called surprised. "Shaun oppa!" she hugged him still can't believe that it's his brother.


Shaun smiled widely and hugged his little sister back. "Did you miss me?"


Sheila pulled away. "Yes, I did!", Sheila assured. "Why did you come unexpectedly?", Sheila whined at her brother.


Shaun chuckled. "I wanted to surprise you!"


"But I'm not ready.", Sheila continued to whine and complain.


Shaun chuckled. "Just be glad that I'm here.", Shaun wrapped his arm around Sheila's shoulders.


Sheila turned back to her friends when she realized they're still there. She introduced Shaun to them then left to help Shaun find his dorm.


"Room G-16.", answered Shaun while they were walking.


"Aww. It's a bit far from mine.", Sheila felt disappointed. "But it's okay. I can visit you anytime anyways. And your dorm is near to Seoyun and Yoona's dorm!", Sheila cheered.


"Who are they? Your bestfriends?"


"Yup.", she answered.


"How about Jae?"


"His room is far too."


"I see. So he really studies in the same school with you huh?"


"Yes! I kept telling you but you won't believe me."


"But he takes good care of you right?"


"Of course he does. Why?", Sheila felt like that question doesn't need to be asked but why would Shaun ask it?


"Oh nothing. Just making sure.", Shaun nervously answered. 'I hope Jae feels alright with this situation.'


Sheila stopped walking. "Oppa! Here's your dorm."


"Oh. Thanks!"


"You're welcome!"


"Sheila!", a female voice called from afar.


Sheila and Shaun turned to see who it was.


"Seoyun!", Sheila was glad to see Seoyun. She gazed at her running towards her.


Seoyun finally approached her.


"Seoyun, this is my brother Shaun.", she paused for a while and turned to Shaun. "Oppa, this is Seoyun my bestfriend. The one I mentioned a while ago.", she said to her brother with a sincere smile for the both of them.


Seoyun responded with a lot of respect. "Good afternoon.", she bowed down.


"Good afternoon to you too.", Shaun bowed back down.


"Where's Yoona?", asked Sheila to Seoyun.


Just then Yoona tapped Sheila's back. "I'm here!", she cheered.


Shaun turned around with Sheila as well and was surprised to see Yoona smiling widely to Sheila and Seoyun.


Yoona's smile was replaced with shock too. Her eyes widened when she saw Shaun, the guy she bumped to this morning.


"Oh, Yoona this is my big bro, Shaun.", Sheila said to Yoona who was staring Shaun in shock. "And oppa, this is Yoona my other bestfriend.", Sheila smiled at her bro who was also staring at Yoona.


"Hello? Are you guys okay?", Seoyun snapped her fingers in front of Yoona's face.


"Ah! Yes!", Yoona finally snapped out of daze. "Hello, I'm Yoona!", Yoona said in a friendly but nervous way as she bowed to Shaun.


Shaun bowed back in response smiling. "Alright, I'm off to my dorm! I'm just going to fix my things.", Shaun waved as he entered his room. The girls waved back to him then he finally closed the door.


"Why did your brother come all of a sudden?", asked Seoyun.


"He said he wanted to surprise me.", Sheila answered smiling as she shrugged.


"I have a crush on your brother.", Yoona suddenly uttered still staring at the now closed door which Shaun entered.


Seoyun laughed. Sheila chuckled with her. "So that's why you were staring at him too much!"


"I bumped to him this morning while I was rushing to ask the professor about a research. It's due tomorrow already but I haven't done a thing!", Yoona cried.


"What is the research about anyway? Maybe we can help.", suggested Seoyun.


"I don't think so. It's about patissiere stuff you won't even understand.", said Yoona to Seoyun.


"Ah! Maybe I can help!", said Sheila.


"Really? You'll help me?", Yoona's eyes lit up.


"Not me. My brother! He's good when it comes to cooking."


"No! I said patissiere! Not cooking! And besides it's baking, not cooking!", Yoona cleared.


"Pfft. I meant baking. Yeah whatever. But Shaun oppa can really help you. I think you both have the same course!"


"Yes, but I don't want to bother Shaun."


"Nah! Shaun won't mind.", Sheila replied with a big smile.


Just then Shaun came out of his room. "Did I just hear my name?"


"Yoona needs you to be her tutor!", Sheila told her brother excitingly.

 


 

Author's Note: 

This an unexpected comeback...

I was bored and I don't know which website to visit until I remembered AFF existed.

Hey, 2 years is a long time and I feel weird about what I wrote.

This chapter was written 2-3 years ago and I kept it in Draft status and oh boy what have I been writing.

This is not how I write anymore, guys, I'm sorry for this but I'll still publish it anyway.

And hopefully I can still continue this even if my writing style changed. I have a few more chapters stocked.