Chapter Twelve

What If Cheating Has A Sensible Reason

 

Jae nodded to Sheila's question."What dance are you talking about?", asked Yoona.

 

"Come, Jae! Let's show them.", said Sheila as she stood up.

 

She took her phone and played the song of their dance.The first part of the music was slow. Jae and Sheila started dancing. Luckily, the both of them still mastered the dance steps. Of course they would. They made that by themselves. After a while of slow emotional dance moves, the music changed to cramping, hip-hop and those coo dance steps. Even though Sheila is a girl she got more swag than Jae. Jae is not good as Sheila in dancing but he can dance good enough.

 

While Seoyun's watching this, she felt more jealous. It hurts a lot. She doesn't feel good in her chest. Her eyes are watery, about to tear up.

 

Jae and Sheila were enjoying the dance. You would witness Sheila's warm smile and cute laughs as she did the dance steps with Jae. What hurts more to Seoyun is that Jae looks like he's having fun too. Laughing and having fun with Sheila.Seoyun's flashbacks of Jae and herself touched her heart and made her more sad of missing those times they were having fun. Playing different musical instruments together, singing even though they're sometimes out of tune, playing sports, dancing together like what he is doing right now. But with another girl.

 

Seoyun couldn't help it. She was really about to tear up. Then there it went. A teardrop rolled down her face. No one noticed this except for Reumi and Soo Hee who were also watching.

 

After a while, Seoyun finally noticed it herself that she lost a teardrop. She rubbed her face with her hand trying not to be obvious that she's crying. But then she noticed Reumi and Soo Hee saw this. Reumi patted Seoyun's back.

 

Seoyun gave a reassuring smile while rubbing her eyes.

 

On the other hand, Yoona and Mirae are enjoying with watching Jae and Sheila dance. They are really amazing. In the end they all clapped for Jae and Sheila.

 

Jae and Sheila gave a big grin.

 

"Wow! What a nice presentation! But... how about us? What are we going to dance?", asked Yoona.

 

"Jae and I will teach you the dance steps.", answered Sheila.

 

Then they started practicing. Mirae's band grabbed their own musical instruments to start practicing. Sheila will teach Yoona the steps while Jae is responsible for teaching Seoyun.

 

When Jae approached Seoyun to teach her, he noticed she looks pale. "Did you just cry?", he asked worried as he noticed that her eyes were red and her expression is really sad.

 

"No.", Seoyun smoothly lied. "Let's just practice.", she immediately changed the topic.

 

"Alright.", replied Jae.

 

Sheila and Yoona were enjoying learning the dance steps.

 

Jae and Seoyun didn't really experience trouble practicing together. In fact, it's their opportunity for them to bond together. But they try not to be suspicious to Sheila.Sheila and Yoona took a break for a while. Yoona watched Mirae's band practice. Sheila sat down on the mat to drink water. She noticed Jae and Seoyun having fun as they were practicing. At first, Sheila ignored this. But then there was something wrong. Something different. Seoyun and Jae seems to be very sweet with each other.

 

'Seoyun, you can't.

Are you flirting with my Jae?'

 


 

Author's Note:

Short update again

My school year started, that's why

Ehue :3

I'm not satisfied with this chapter tbh >.<

I must punish myself for being a crappy author seriously