Chapter Four

What If Cheating Has A Sensible Reason

 

Seoyun was in her dorm studying up in her bunk bed. Her back is leaning against the headboard comfortably. She was wearing her pajamas already ready to sleep.

 

"After this I can finally sleep and rest.", she said to her self. Her dorm was peaceful as she was alone studying by herself. Until...

 

"Hello!", Yoona greeted. She came in to visit her bestfriend. She closed the door and sat down the chair in front in front of Seoyun's bunk bed.

 

Seoyun gave a smile as she closed and placed the book she was holding beside her. "So what brings you here?", asked Seoyun to Yoona.

 

"I'll tell you later. Where's Mirae, Soo Hee and Reumi?", asked Yoona.

 

"Oh, uhmm... I think they're practicing in the music room for their band.", answered Seoyun.

 

"Oh, did they think of band name yet?", asked Yoona.

 

"I don't think so. They haven't told me anything about their official band name yet.", answered Seoyun.

 

"Realy?! Because I thought of something! how about this... Pink Little Chicks. Right it sounds nice right?", she excitingly suggested.

 

Seoyun literally face-palmed that it hurt her face. 'Oh gosh.. my bestfriend being my bestfriend.'

 

"Why? Don't you like it.", Yoona pouted at Seoyun.

 

"It sounds too cute and girly. It doesn't suit them. Maybe something cooler but still feminine."

 

"Oh! How about-", Seoyun cut her off.

 

"Nevermind! Save it for tomorrow. Now tell me what you wanted to ask."

 

"So I came here because I want to talk about.... What happened earlier in the in the cafeteria with Jae and Sheila."

 

Seoyun gasped. She forgot to tell Yoona about that. She quickly went down her bunk bed and sat near Yoona. "Did you mention anything about me and Jae??", asked Seoyun worriedly.

 

"No, not yet. I mean, I'm not sure if I'm supposed that's why I came here to ask you.", answered Yoona.

 

Seoyun sighed in relief. "Good!", she said.

 

"Why? I don't get it.", Yoona asked confusingly.

 

Seoyun told her the whole story. Yoona thought that is was a stupid situation.

 

But then Seoyun corrected her. "It's not stupid! It's just complicated!"

 

"Close enough...", said Yoona irritated. "So what are you going to do? Just leave them like that happily together while you just stand there watching them as your heart breaks?", said Yoona wanting to make it fairer to Seoyun's side.

 

"Listen. Jae doesn't like it either! He's just concern about Sheila. Don't you feel sorry for her?"

 

"You know what?", said Yoona trying to get Seoyun's point already. "You're right. We should feel pity for her. Give her a chance maybe.", she finally agreed with Seoyun.

 

"So now you know my situation. What would you do if you were me?", asked Seoyun to Yoona.

 

"I don't know. Maybe just break up with Jae since the relationship won't be a good one since he has to be with someone else."

 

Seoyun stopped for a while. She never thought of breaking up with Jae. But Yoona has a point too. Their relationship would just be pointless if they always have to pretend that they're not together. But Seoyun loved Jae so much and so as Jae loves Seoyun so much. How could they possibly break up?

 

"Right?", Yoona asked Seoyun if she agrees with her.

 

"I don't want to break up with Jae.", said Seoyun.

 

"Yeah right. So you mean you'd rather have a pointless relationship than being single?", said Yoona in disbelief.

 

"Well it's not just being single it's because I love Jae. I don't want to lose him.", demanded Seoyun.

 

"Hmm... You really love him that much, don't you? The question is, does he feel the same towards you?", said Yoona intriguingly.

 

Seoyun got cracked by Yoona again. But she thought that Jae would for sure love her that much. "Yes.", said Seoyun solidly with no doubt. She had never been so sure like this before. Besides the fact that she for sure believes in Christ.

 

"Well.... Then..... Uhhh...", Yoona ran out of words to say.

 

Seoyun just stared at her.

 

Yoona gave a sigh. "I don't know. What could the possible solution be?", Yoona's brain hurts from thinking of bright ideas.

 

"Maybe we should just wait for Sheila to feel better from her sickness. Then when she's finally ready to accept the fact that Jae and I are together we can finally be free with our relationship.", said Seoyun.

 

Yoona thought that it was a good idea. "Of course! Why didn't I think about that? You're such a smartypants!", said Yoona.

 

"But the thing is that it won't be that easy to make Sheila feel better from her sickness. It takes a very long time.", said Seoyun.

 

"Oh... Yeah... Why didn't I think of that either.", Yoona said in disappointment. "Well.. No pain, no gain. I guess you'll have to bare with it until Sheila gets rid of her sickness.", she continued.

 

"Yup, I guess so. Pray for me. Pray for me and Jae. But especially for Sheila to make herself feel better from her sickness. Please?", requested Seoyun in a sad, serious way.

 

"I will.", replied Yoona as she held Seoyun's hands and put a smile on her face trying to make her best friend feel better.

 

Seoyun hugged her and Yoona hugged her back trying to cheer her up.

 

After a while, Yoona left Seoyun's dorm and proceeded to her own which is just a few doors away.

 

Seoyun went back to her bed. She prayed like what she always does before going to sleep. After praying she lied down and her back felt very comfortable. She thought about her relationship problem for a while but slept after a few minutes.