Chapter Two

What If Cheating Has A Sensible Reason

"Jae!!", said the girl with her arms wrapped around Jae.

 

"Sheila? Wha- Why are you here?", asked Jae, trying not to be obvious about the fact that he's avoiding her. He didn't expect Sheila to be here--which of course, lead to his shocked state.

 

"Are you not happy to see me?," she asked with a smile while she backing away from hugging Jae. "My parents changed their plans because I was so lonely without you. So they decided to send me here in Korea since you went here too! I didn't really know that you were studying here too but I'm really happy we're in the same school again!", Sheila exclaimed and tried to hug Jae agian.

 

'Oh no......

The reason why I went here is to avoid her.

How 'bout Seoyun and me?

How 'bout our relationship?

What's gonna happen?

Would she forgive me for this?'

 

Jae thought. He grabbed Sheila's shoulders and slightly pushed her away. "It's really good to see you. But I have to go. I need to find my dorm and my next class will be soon. Sorry! I hope you could excuse me for now. I'll just see you next time.", said Jae.

 

"Oh! Dont's worry it's okay. I need to find my dorm too! We can just look for our own dorms together!", suggested Sheila.

 

Jae couldn't refuse because he can't think of any excuse and Sheila kept on forcing him to. So the two went to find their dorms.

 

Meanwhile, Seoyun had finished her fourth class. "Damn it!", she said while stretching outside the classroom. "Sitting there for 2 hours is so tiring! Ahhh... I want to keep stretching!", said Seoyun as she tried to make herself feel comfortable and relaxed. Then she walked to her next class.

 

Sheila found her own dorm. Jae left her as he continued looking for his own. When he finally found his dorm, he entered and saw one of his dorm mate who was up there on one of the two bunk beds reading a book while lying down.

 

"Hey.", said Jae trying not to be nervous. The dude looked at him and waved his hand while smiling. "My name is Jung Jaehyun. Or Jae for short.", said Jae less nervous.

 

"Hmm... Interesting.", said his dorm mate while putting his book down and rose up from lying down. "My name is Jayhyun too! Bang Jayhyun that is. But they usually call me Jay-Jay.", said Jay-Jay while smiling at him again.

 

"So is it your first time here?", Jae asked while putting his things down. "I'm actually new here.", he continued.

 

"No. I've been studying here since the first day of the school year.", Jay-Jay replied. With that they continued talking about stuffs that relates to the school.

 

A couple of hours has passed and Seoyun is finally at her last class. She was kind of tired and lost a little bit focus on the lesson. Luckily, the teaher didn't notice it at all. She was having a little nap there at her seat at the back. She woke up when the class was almost done. "Oh no. I didn't pay attention." Seoyun silentlu muttered to herself. "Stupid! Stupid, Seoyun!", she facepalmed.

 

The bell rang the teacher dismissed them. Seoyun went out the classroom. She took a look at her schedule. "What's next now?", she asked to herself. She referred to her schedule and found out that it was her last class of the day. "Finally!!! I can take some rest!", she said to herself in relief.

 

She walked to the hallway and sae Jae. She chuckled to herself because she almost forgot that Jae was in Korea already and just arrived at school this morning. "Jae!", called Seoyun. Jae who is finding where the voice came from saw Seoyun. "Seoyun!", Jae replied back.

 

"So how's first day?", asked Seoyun.

 

"Not bad.", answered Jae.

 

"Sorry I couldn't go with you for almost the whole day. The first day of the weekdays is usually my full schedule. So I'm really so-", Seoyun was interrupted by Jae as he kept his finger on her lips.

 

"I know, I know! I understand. You don't need to apologize.", said Jae while smiling.

 

Jae was expecting Seoyun to ask him about the 'important thing' he was going to say earlier. But he was a bit surprised that Seoyun forgot about it. Seoyun did focused her self too much to the lessons that she forgot about the 'imporant thing' Jae was going to tell that bothers her.

 

It's 4:30 pm  but Seoyun still didn't eat full lunch. So the both of them decided to go to the cafeteria. They got their foods then they both sat on the table. Each at the opposite side facing each other.

 

'I have to tell her now

before she knows it from someone else.'

 

"Seoyun, ", said Jae with his whole strength. "remember what I told you earlier?", he continued.

 

Seoyun thought for a while.

 

'Oh, of course!

I almost forgot about that.

Jae said he has something important to tell.

Now I'm very curious.

I hope it's nothing bad.'

 

"Yes. What is it that you want to say?', asked Seoyun to Jae.

 

Jae sighed and gulped. "I met a girl in the States...", stated Jae.

 

Seoyun trembled.

 

'Oh no,

was he cheating on me

while he was away??'